Forums The Arts

Colonize- forum RPG (locked)

1772 posts

Flag Post

<embed src="http://colonize.chatango.com/group" height="360" width="250"></embed>
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Yup, another one.

I originally started my “Quest for Kongregation” to waste my free time and not be bored, but it soon evolved into a website that I can’t update THAT much so people can keep up with the story. So now I’m doing things a little differently.

First of all there won’t be any extra screen whic you need to track.Just the main one that involves the story.

Second you can now control the 10( expected to change during the course of the game) main characters as you see fit.

With that said, lets begin. Your boat has recently crashed into an unmapped island. Your goal? Colonize it!

Just so we’re clear. You have to suggest actions and the people will follow. DO NOT post your own artwork unless it is some sort of fan art or something.

People who think this is not stupid:

People who think this is stupid:

Flag Post

Bottom right guy and a girl go look for food, and the farthest top right guy and a girl build a shelter.

repopulate (jk)

My aprroval:

Flag Post

Check for injuries then send everyone out in pairs to search for sources of fresh water, lumber, and any useful materials they can find.

Flag Post

Make the bald guy start a fire.

Flag Post

Fan art:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqkoi1:

Don’t be silly.Those are not their names. What are their names?

names please, and bio maybe?

Flag Post

No bios.You are a godlike creature and these are your slaves, all that you need are their names so you can control them. You can appoint names, consider that 4 are female and 6 are male.

Flag Post

ok Bottom right is named Tom Morkey, top right is named NoteyMan.

Flag Post

Meaningless Underling 1 (Male)
Meaningless Underling 2 (Male)
Meaningless Underling 3 (Male)
Meaningless Underling 4 (Male)
Meaningless Underling 5 (Male)
Meaningless Underling 6 (Male)
Meaningless Underling 7 (Female)
Meaningless Underling 8 (Female)
Meaningless Underling 9 (Female)
Meaningless Underling 10 (Female)

Left to Right respectively per gender.

As some godlike creature, the need to give them unique and individual names is so far below you.

Flag Post

right, well the bald one’s name is John Locke. The brown haired guy is named Jack, and the girl with black pony tail is named Kate.

But anyways, Elvis(guy with elvis hair) should go off into the woods moaning about how depressed he is to be stuck on this god forsaken island.

Flag Post

I, the almighty Godlike creature, send Jill (the blonde haired girl) and Harriet (the orange haired girl) to search the boat for for supplies! GO, NOW! I COMMAND YOU!

Flag Post

The bald guy is called Stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

As some godlike creature, the need to give them unique and individual names is so far below you.

Epic post.

Flag Post

Jack (Male)

John (Male)

Elvis (Male)

Tom (Male)

Harriet (Female)

Kate (Female)

I took all the suggestions and put them in their places. There’s still some blanks, and I didn’t want to fill it out.

Flag Post

Call the bald guy Bill.

Flag Post

Have some people gather wood and water and try to start a fire.

Flag Post

Those weren’t blanks. Those were ten names specific to each individual.

Flag Post

Lol at Raw… i think they should hunt fish… idc if they like sushi or not, u don’t need a fire for it (its raw), and its catchable w/ 2 hands (tho extremely hard i suppose :P)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ozzy123:

Lol at Raw… i think they should hunt fish… idc if they like sushi or not, u don’t need a fire for it (its raw), and its catchable w/ 2 hands (tho extremely hard i suppose :P)

unless they makes pointy sticks

Flag Post
Originally posted by NoteyMan:
Originally posted by ozzy123:

unless they makes pointy sticks

Nah, they banned sticks & stones.. u know how the song goes ;)

Flag Post

Extra:I, the almighty Godlike creature, send Jill (the blonde haired girl) and Harriet (the orange haired girl) to search the boat for for supplies! GO, NOW! I COMMAND YOU!

You decide that these useless humans don’t deserve names.THEY HAVE TO EARN THEM. Like Harriet and Jill just did, by bringing supplies from the ship.

You food increased by 20 and your supply of useless junk increased by 5.

Flag Post

i send number 2 to build a treehouse in those trees, and to befriend either a monkey or a parrot, whichever he comes across first.

and if he succeeds in his mission… i deem him worthy of the name… Eric Shinn

Flag Post

send numbers 8 4 and 5 to explore, maybe they will find a freshwater spring or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecz127:

i send number 2 to build a treehouse in those trees, and to befriend either a monkey or a parrot, whichever he comes across first.

and if he succeeds in his mission… i deem him worthy of the name… Eric Shinn

He comes back and explains that he lacks materials and tools to build a house on a tree.UNACCEPTABLE!!! Atleast he brough a turtle companion, so he has received the name Eric as a compensation.

Flag Post

send 5 and 4 to venture around the outside of the island to see if they can see anything on the horizon.