Forums The Arts

[competition] SOTW#27 - Voting (locked)

21 posts

Flag Post

Voting will be as follows:
(No voting for yourself)
1st - Reason 2nd - Reason 3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt.
Points will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

piratemonkey

TheRaginpotato

dasmitimsad

lightsun

ozzy123

Flag Post

Only 5 entries O_O

1st-Lightsun-Best here
2nd-PirateMonkey-2nd best here
3rd-TheRaginPotato-Just like it better then dasmit’s, sry man…

Dasmit: it looks ok, i just don’t likw the color :(

Flag Post

It happens sometimes- not a well liked theme.

Flag Post

Lol, I dont think i deserved any votes, mainly because it just doesn’t seem inanimate like a box for example :P.

Anyway
1st Lightsun: Truly epic, could’ve been improed by changing of that grungey bit on the mic.
2nd PM: I love the swishiness :D great colouring and smudging.
3rd hmm… Das: sorry ozzy he just beat you…

Ozzy you would’ve been third but that blue c4d on the right is discusting :P

Flag Post

Its all good raging, all good :P

Flag Post

Woo 1 vote!

Okay,
1) Lightsun. The colours and flow is very nice.
2) TheRaginpotato. Like the detail and feel.
3) Piratemonkey. This was a hard one between yours and ozzys. Like the colours in yours PM.
Ozzy, i think its also the blue pic in the back that is why I didn’t vote for you. :\ Soz

Flag Post

1 Lightsun – Just awesome
2 Piratemonkey – I like the colors
3 TheRaginpotato – Thers all kinds of stuff going on!

Flag Post

1 TheRaginpotato – I am fairly certain I saw a car in the background doing a barrel roll.

2 Piratemonkey – Cool effects!

3 Ozzy123 – Awesome smoking skull!

Flag Post

1 Lightsun – obviously the best ;p
2. TheRaginPotato – Kinda nice.. grunge
3. (none) Post 3rd here.

Flag Post

1. lightsun. Great sig. vertical is always good. But you should have un-noised the mic, and the green stuff looks out of place going into the microphone. I think it’s obvious you’re first
2. TheRaginpotato. Nice. The C4D’s (right?) on the car is a great effect. Good focal and everything.
3. piratemonkey. Cool. Only voting for you because of the effects, though. The focal isn’t exactly perfect, it’s a bit pixelated in places. Pretty goo, though.

Flag Post

1st. piratemonkey- Looks the best

2nd. lightsun- Like the glare thingy

3rd. TheRaginpotato- Better than the other two left

Flag Post

yeah i do admit i was lucky stumbling on a C4D pack that fitted perfectly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRaginpotato:

yeah i do admit i was lucky stumbling on a C4D pack that fitted perfectly.

It is good. Mine is one of my best ones not to use a C4D.

Originally posted by Blood_BathxX:

1st. piratemonkey- Looks the best

2nd. lightsun- Like the glare thingy

3rd. TheRaginpotato- Better than the other two left

He didn’t actually do the glare thing but yeah, it does look good. An old sig by the looks of it though.

Flag Post

1st. lightsun-love it and music, so win.

2. PM- love it, good art, detail.

3. das- nice details and sepia-tone-styling

And, honestly, yours was dead last Ozzy. Skulls aren’t ‘cool’ anymore, and neither is smoking really. I just didnt like it. and the art… While somewhat good, not up to par with everyone elses.

Flag Post

And, honestly, yours was dead last Ozzy. Skulls aren’t ‘cool’ anymore, and neither is smoking really. I just didnt like it. and the art… While somewhat good, not up to par with everyone elses.

Whats the point of that? At least give some constructive crit

Flag Post

Guys, i get it, lolz, i did it in like, 5(?) minutes =P i just pasted the render in there twice, inverted one, and put a c4d in, i knew it sucked =P lol

(and no, i’m not lazy, i didn’t realise were the thread was until the last day, and it wuz about 1 or so in the morning… there were other things i wanted to do at the time..like schleepin)

Flag Post

1st- Ragin potato – Nice and gritty, a painted feel.
2nd- Lightsun- Nice pixelated light source, but not matched up totally with the sparkle.
3rd- Ozzy, I have doubts that Piratemonkey made his, (it’s all in the name.) And dasmitsad was slightly too large and a JPEG!!! SAVE AS PNG! It will save your life!

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomanmatt:

1st- Ragin potato – Nice and gritty, a painted feel.

2nd- Lightsun- Nice pixelated light source, but not matched up totally with the sparkle.

3rd- Ozzy, I have doubts that Piratemonkey made his, (it’s all in the name.) And dasmitsad was slightly too large and a JPEG!!! SAVE AS PNG! It will save your life!

So your not voting for me cuz you didn’t think I made it??? I can prove it as soon as I get back home if you need proof. Although if you look at my tut it is pretty obvious.

Should be rules against that.

Flag Post

Making a tut is only half proving it :P, I believe ya though.

Flag Post

The tut could’ve been stolen ;) xD but dude, haven’t u noticed votes on here don’t matter n real life? lulz just go w/ it..

Flag Post

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!

lightsun _ 25
piratemonkey _ 15
TheRaginpotato _ 15
dasmitimsad _ 2
ozzy123 _ 2

Congratulations, lightsun , For winning SOTW#27!

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW’s.

Sincerely, hokage4354.

On a side note: This is the first SOTW to have all participants with atleast 1 point each. ;)