Forums The Arts

[competition] SOTW#29 - Voting (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

Voting will be as follows:
(No voting for yourself)
1st - Reason 2nd - Reason 3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt.
Points will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

lightsun

GraphicDesignC

Ilikeeggs

hokage4354

Sasms

rawismojo

Ncio

yuyuter

Nevereverfall

NoteyMan

ozzy123

UploaderX

Flag Post

1st GraphicDesignC – The hand popping out at me is freaking scary and awesome at the same time. Though the rest of the sig is a bit dull.
2nd Sasms – The sig is good, though I don’t like the text too much. The only bad part about it.
3rd yuyuter – Its a zombie and the background fits the theme well.

Flag Post

1st – GraphicDesignC
Great screen-popping effect. Really got me scared. The scare factor was a 9.5/10, but the sig overall was a 4, in terms of filling in space, and other stuff.
2nd – Sasms
The pulling-in flare made the render seem a lot more realistic, and I felt as if the zombie was charging at me. xD
Nice, simple text, and pretty background. :3
3rd – rawismojo
I always loved The Shining.
Awesome text placement, blood splatters, and placing the ‘Johnny’ render. :)

Flag Post

1st – Ncio. Excellent use of colour, and the joker is awesome. Great lightning and depth as well.
2nd – Sasms. Love the render and the way it is coming at me, also great background.
3rd – GraphicDesignC. No real reason, just because it was better than the other leftovers.

Flag Post

I’ll let you guys vote for the rest of today before locking this.

Poor-voting turn-out so far. :/

Flag Post

1. Sasms – Your background could be better, but the flow (right at you) is pretty solid and it was a good choice of render.

2. Ncio – Nice smudging, great color composition, and decent flow. I didn’t feel it fit the theme as well (the Joker looks pretty chill), so that’s why I didn’t give it a 1.

3. Yuyuter – Decent focal and flow, although everything is a bit fuzzy and that detracts from it.

Flag Post

Delaying the closing of this thread until tomorrow.

Flag Post

1. Rawismojo – Really creative take on the theme. Freaked the crap out of me.
2. Yuyuter – I like the pop-out flow which inspired mine. :)
3. I really can’t decide on 3. If it’s compulsary then I’ll make a vote, but the others I have in mind are tied.

Flag Post

Yay, thanks everyone! :)
1st. Sasms; good effects + good background + bad text + good render + good color + good flow = First place. :)
2nd. Ilikeeggs; I know has voted for you yet, but to me this was actually the scariest one… I don’t do well with gore movies. Simple effects too, and good render. Maybe change the pink to a more redish color and move the render a little left or right.
3rd. lightsun; Pretty good sig, but I find no flow, no scary. Plus the fact that you did “Signature of Week The” instead of SOTW. Fractals are good, but they can get a little overwhelming sometimes, so watch out.
So, ya, those is my votes. Oh, and GraphicDesignC is good too, but just not good enough :P Sorry.

Flag Post

So… did I win? xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sasms:

So… did I win? xD

Raw, you missed this one..

Flag Post

Since Hokage made the thread, I thought I’d let him take care of it…. but I guess he wasn’t going to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

Since Hokage made the thread, I thought I’d let him take care of it…. but I guess he wasn’t going to.

..so, who won? ^^
Btw, grats on winning SoTw 32(?).

Flag Post

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!

Sasms _ 12
GraphicDesignC _ 7
Ncio _ 5
ilikeeggs _ 2
yuyuter _ 2
lightsun _ 1
rawismojo _ 1
hokage4354 _ 0
Nevereverfall _ 0
Noteyman _ 0
ozzy123 _ 0
UploaderX _ 0

Congratulations, Sasms, For winning SOTW#29!