5690 posts

Flag Post

Pretty good fusions, but If you make a flying marill i’m gonna laugh my ass off

Flag Post
Originally posted by nordor:

some new stuff:

any1 like?

Flag Post

I’m confused as to how you are making these fusions, could somebody go into detail on how to do it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kankuro195:

I can’t do various stages, but here is Dragomance and Mewrai:

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beserkmaster:

Marioinf, here is nearly everything you asked for:
Aqua Slider: Aqua Gripper: And Aqua CRUSHER!!!!:
Nightmare Fissure: Armor Form:
Wingeon:
Sky High Dragoon:
Also, some brand new Shtuff!
Mah True Form:
And this sprite would be if i needed ANY HM used, I shall call him…Icstrength!:
All for now!

also thanks

Flag Post

I still have more ideas.
(i’m trying to find something challanging)
Try: Legendary dogs + salamance or garchomp

Give mewtwo armor.
Groudon + kyogre (+ rayquaza?)
Any/all legendarys wanted + deoxys
Any/all legendarys wanted + mewtwo
i’m out of ideas for now. but have more coming.

Flag Post

He looks like a freaking genie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by narfnin:

He looks like a freaking genie.

Lol an EXTREMELY muscular genie who can wipe out anybody with a single punch.

Flag Post

Darkrus, corrupted. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA cough cough

Flag Post
Originally posted by narfnin:

Darkrus, corrupted. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA cough cough

They’re. B-b-b-beautiful…* sobs *

Flag Post

Yo BeserkMaster! How you going with la fusion ultime?

Flag Post

By the way, this goes out to EVERYONE! I am turning the request of mine from above into a full-blown contest! Turn out your PokeFusion skills to create the Ultimate Pokemon! There is no time limit on the is contest. For those who are too lazy to scroll up to see what it is, here it is reproduced below:

Blissey (Highest non-legendary base HP)
Rampardos (Highest non-legendary base Attack)
Shuckle (Highest non-legendary base Defense and Special Defense)
Porygon-Z or Alakazam (Tied for highest non-legendary base Special Attack)
Ninjask (Highest non-legendary base Speed)

But now for the details:
1. Choose a different colour scheme for the entire fusion. (Example: Empoleon plus Garchomp with the colours of Shiny Rayquaza)
2. Try not to copy any designs from previous entries.
3. Create your own story to go with how this Pokemon came into existence, type, etc.
4. Must have the base stats: HP=255 Attack=165 Defense=230 Sp. Attack=135 Sp. Defense=230 Speed=160.
5. Create a new moveset.
And number 6: Have fun and let your imagination go wild! But, please, keep it professional too.

Go for it!

Flag Post

Hey, I had an idea to make a thing inspired partly by Beserk’s sprite quest. It’s going to be a little more sprite based though, and may take more work. Just fill out this form and whisper it to me to submit a character.

Pokemon Name:
Sig. Attack(s):
Type(s):
Basic Sprite link:
Close-Up Sprite (mystery dungeon talking box) link:
opt Link for sprite for Sig. Attack(s):
opt Character Name: (only if not legendary)

Flag Post

some new stuff:

why has noboday said anything about this yet
love it!

Flag Post

Dislike it ^ They’re CREEPY

Flag Post

This pokemon is called Blishurampajask-Z.
In the beginning of time, there was man and pokemon. They lived together in harmony, solving problems and battling for pride. One pokemon prided itself above them all. This was Blishurampajask-Z. This pokemon lived higher than mount silver, higher than the hall of origin, and higher than sky pillar. This pokemon resided in Coronia sky. Although some come to believe that Arceus and Mew created all pokemon, there was one even before them. The most superior of pokemon, Blishurampajask-Z created every region that we know today. Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn, and Kanto. With a shake of it’s arm, it was all there. Many explorers have tried to reach this pokemon, but all were unsuccessful.

Stats:
HP-255
Attack-165
Defense-230
Sp. Attack-135
Sp. Defense-230
Speed-160

Moves:
Sacred Fire
Roar of Time
Transform
Judgement

Type:
Psychic Dragon

Class:
God Pokemon

Flag Post

I got new ideas,
Try making mecha/robo pokemon ( i don’t know how this would be done)
give armor to any pokemon
Shadow pokemon, but more changed than in the games
Upgrade your favorite fusion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kankuro195:

This pokemon is called Blishurampajask-Z.
In the beginning of time, there was man and pokemon. They lived together in harmony, solving problems and battling for pride. One pokemon prided itself above them all. This was Blishurampajask-Z. This pokemon lived higher than mount silver, higher than the hall of origin, and higher than sky pillar. This pokemon resided in Coronia sky. Although some come to believe that Arceus and Mew created all pokemon, there was one even before them. The most superior of pokemon, Blishurampajask-Z created every region that we know today. Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn, and Kanto. With a shake of it’s arm, it was all there. Many explorers have tried to reach this pokemon, but all were unsuccessful.

Stats:
HP-255
Attack-165
Defense-230
Sp. Attack-135
Sp. Defense-230
Speed-160

Moves:
Sacred Fire
Roar of Time
Transform
Judgement

Type:
Psychic Dragon

Class:
God Pokemon

Sprite: Looks like it was thrown together in 10 minutes without consideration.
Colour: Looks like Meganium threw up.
Name: Way too long. Every Pokemon name is 10 letters long or under. Lets keep some continuity happening.
Story: Way too unbelievable. I would like a Pokedex entry, at most. I asked for a simple story on how it became what it is and you thought I meant WAY better than Arceus. This is kind of supposed to be a NON-LEGENDARY contest.
Moves: Too cliche. You used 3 of the most powerful LEGENDARY signature moves. Again: NON-LEGENDARY, please. Transform is the only decent move in that list yet I don’t see why it would need to use it.
Type: Imaginative but bland. It doesn’t fit in with what this Pokemon is.
Class: Although I didn’t ask for it, I appreciate it. And yet, Arceus and ONLY Arceus can be classified as the God Pokemon (Yes, I know its classification is Alpha, not God.)

In short, not what I’m looking for. I guess I should have a little more specific. The next post I put up is a full list of details for my contest. I’m more than likely speaking to one of the best PokeFusers on this forum but, to me, one look at it says “WTF?” No score. Sorry. But keep trying.

Flag Post

After the latest travesty that occured in this forum by kankuro195, I have decided to put up a full list of details for this contest. This will be my last single post until more entries come in. Now then, I would like (please) an IMAGINATIVE yet PROFESSIONAL fusion of:

Blissey (Highest non-legendary base HP)
Rampardos (Highest non-legendary base Attack)
Shuckle (Highest non-legendary base Defense and Special Defense)
Porygon-Z or Alakazam (Tied for highest non-legendary base Special Attack)
Ninjask (Highest non-legendary base Speed)

FULL DETAILS ARE (please read VERY carefully):
1. Choose a different colour scheme for the entire fusion. Either from a completely different Pokemon or your own.
2. Try not to copy any designs from previous entries.
3. Create your own type for this PokeFusion. If you can’t think of an existing element to use, create one of your own but make a note on inspiration. Otherwise, I’ll be very confused.
4. Must have the base stats: HP=255 Attack=165 Defense=230 Sp. Attack=135 Sp. Defense=230 Speed=160. This is not, repeat NOT a Legendary Pokefusion contest. These are base stats of everyday Pokemon.
5. Create a new moveset. By this, I mean don’t copy moves from other Pokemon. I mean literally create a new moveset: that includes name, type, PP, power, accuracy and description of what it does. An existing example of a description is: Iron Tail; Attacks with a rock-hard tail. May lower DEFENSE.
6. Short and sharp description of this Pokemon and coming into existence such as Arceus’ Pokedex entry: According to the legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon emerged from an egg and shaped all there is in this world. No more than 50 words, please. And make it believable.
7. Height and weight in both Imperial and Metric units.
8. A classification is needed. One or two words long such as Arcanines class: Legendary, or Ledian: Five Star.
9. A name for the PokeFusion that makes sense and is 10 letters long or less.
10. The area and circumstances that the PokeFusion can be caught in.
11. Have some fun with it and take your time. Try to keep it professional too. Don’t make the style of it look like kankuro195’s where it looks a scrapheap and devoid of soul. Keep it within the aesthetic of current Pokemon.

As a little bonus detail, there will definitely be higher marks if you can input all your information into a Pokedex page and a Party Pokemon page.

I’m sorry if all this seems demanding a lot but I just see this as a challenge no PokeFuser can pass up! If you’re wondering why I don’t do it myself, it’s because I can’t PokeFuse for quids but I know quality PokeFusing when I see it. Any missed out minor details such as class or height and weight will be over looked but if ANY entries contradict with any of the criteria, specifically number 4, his or her PokeFusion will not be judged.

Good luck, PokeFusers! This truly is the contest you can’t afford to miss out on! Put your skills againsts others to the test and create the ultimate NON-LEGENDARY PokeFusion! Go for it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by flyingsquirrels:

some new stuff:

why has noboday said anything about this yet
love it!

yeah… i can see what your talking about O.O

Originally posted by The_Legends:

Dislike it ^ They’re CREEPY

Flag Post

Are these 4 avatars or wat?

Flag Post

Question: Is anyone gonna enter my contest???
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvQyA3ZFuw

Flag Post

Hey, guys. I’ve been away from this thread for a while and I have just read the last few pages that I missed, and I am appauled at the amount of people asking about how people fuse pokemon sprites. Don’t think that I am having a go at people but have you ever heard of Google or Youtube?
Look back a few pages on this thread and you will find multiple people telling you how to fuse pokemon sprites. Or type it in GOOGLE or YOUTUBE.

Flag Post

Beserkmaster, just out of interest will you be using my evil sprite 1, 2 or both or neither in your sprite quest?

Flag Post

Or read the OP. :)