Search Here First For Answers page 36

910 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by tung10:

How am I going to beat the Fallan Paladians on Vehrn’s arena? There are so many emenies weakness to dark, and all of a sudden, someone absorbs it! How sould I kill him and what weapon should I use?

Heal him. He’s undead so healing will damage him. Give him a Healthy Juice for best results.

Flag Post

How am I going to beat the Fallan Paladians on Vehrn’s arena? There are so many emenies weakness to dark, and all of a sudden, someone absorbs it! How sould I kill him and what weapon should I use?

Like Chimto says,heal him.But it will take quite a mana though if you are low leveled.So Healthy juice for best result.

Or buy some Alchemist Fire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Like Chimto says,heal him.But it will take quite a mana though if you are low leveled.So Healthy juice for best result.

Or buy some Alchemist Fire.

Use ethers, duh. They are cheap and always plentifully available.
Alchemist’s Fire is not recommended, as its damage is fairly low.

Flag Post

How much physical defence is recommended? Vehrn is level 25, and he can’t resist even one shot of the Paladian’s counterattack.

Flag Post

Stacking on DEF doesn’t help much; try equipping some reactions.

Flag Post

Would this make Vehrn invincible to physical?

Steel Stole, which makes you 50% resistence to physical, DMG-20%, and DMG-30%?

Flag Post

Can someone put a link to a video of someone beating Animus?

How much damage does Energy Vortex: Thauma do?
I can get mardek to resist every other element to 50%, but not thauma, and if he can’t use the other ones, he’ll use this one, all the time.

Flag Post

No. It will only reduce the damage taken by 75%.

I can get mardek to resist every other element to 50%, but not thauma, and if he can’t use the other ones, he’ll use this one, all the time.

Use Ballad of Balance and give everyone at least 100% Aether resistance (hint: Astral Wanderer’s Garb). Then Animus can’t OHKO any character anymore.
Oh, and there’s an Edit Post button, too.

Flag Post

You are still vunerable to its light attack(Which he will use twice when in berserk mode.)My Vehrn is level 20 and still can survive its Physical attack.Try using Mirrilixir.

The easiest way to destroy Animus is to reduce its SPR to 0.Then he can’t kill you with any Energy Vortex.Give everyone Aether resistance to reduce Soulstorm though,as Soulstorm damage is not really reduced.Then Berserk Mardek and if you have some power drinks,use that too.If you can,lower its defense.

Flag Post

I finally beat Vehrn’s arena!

What weapon should the inventor(I don’t know how to spell his name) take to the arena?

Does Animus have haste? And does his Thauma Vortex do more than 1,000 damage?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I lost Solaar’s arena. :(
Any suggestions?

Flag Post

Use Flamethrower and Thermal Spanner/Gas O Matic.Be sure to buy some elemental bottles too though.

Animus do have Haste.His Thauma attack will be really dangerous because of Ion Storm MDEF lost.But as long Animus SPR is at 0,you’ll be fine.

Solaar has low HP,so equip Vit Stole +6 on him.Be sure to master every spell especially Astral form,You don’t want the Golem to KO you right?

Rainbow Disk,Scarab of Protection,Guardian’s claw and Vit Stole +6 is recommended.Be sure to master Clarity/have resistance to Confusion for Pixie.

Flag Post

So your suggesting for me to beat Animus first?

What level should Solaar be?

What level should Donovan be, and what should he equip? Skills?

How about for the inventor? Skills?

(These are the only people who still have to beat the arena)

Flag Post

Yes.Beat Animus first.

Donovan and Solaar should be at least level 20.

Same,equip Donovan with Rainbow Disk and Scarab of protection.Equip Obelisk and Dark Robe if possible(Spell Resist 30% helps a lot)

Meraeador only learns skills based on its current 2 inventions.He can’t master them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Same,equip Donovan with Rainbow Disk and Scarab of protection.Equip Obelisk and Dark Robe if possible(Spell Resist 30% helps a lot)

And absolutely remember to bring tons of elemental damage potions.

What level should Solaar be?

What level should Donovan be, and what should he equip? Skills?

Any level.

How about for the inventor? Skills?

Flamethrower, Drill-O-Matic, and a ton of elemental damage potions.

Flag Post

WOOT! I beat all the solo arenas! Now for Animus.

My plan so far:

I will make Mardek 50% to everything, so Animus won’t use those energy vortexes. I will make Mardek 100% resistence to air and aether. I will give Marek the Scarab of Fury(this is what air resistence is for, because of Delay Buster). I will give Mardek the Blood Sword, so he could get healed. I just hope the Thauma energy vortex does less than 1,000 damage. If you want to know, I am trying to solo Animus.

Flag Post

I will give Marek the Scarab of Fury(this is what air resistence is for, because of Delay Buster). I will give Mardek the Blood Sword, so he could get healed. I just hope the Thauma energy vortex does less than 1,000 damage. If you want to know, I am trying to solo Animus.

The Scarab of Fury’s haste effect is automatic, so it can’t be removed unless if you take off the Scarab itself. However, Energy Vortex: Thauma can, and will kill Mardek if you’re soloing, so just pray to YALORT that Animus doesn’t use it until he’s killed (which will take forever as Animus has regen and is resistant to all elements except Fig and Thauma which Mardek doesn’t have access to).

Flag Post

How do i beat the bone demon in the desert i have mardek, solaar, gloria an sharla

Flag Post
Originally posted by poidude7:

How do i beat the bone demon in the desert i have mardek, solaar, gloria an sharla

Since the Bone Demon only use 3(4 if counting physical)elemental attack you only need Null Earth,Fire and Dark or get resistance for those and the only thing that could damage you is its physical attack.

Have Solaar heal while Gloria null/attack.Have Sharla use gust shield if she has it and Mardek keep attacking with Air Slash.

Be sure to bought some Phoenix Down/Phoenix Pinion though.

Not recommended to kill it at low level.

Flag Post

I actually was planning to chuck a noxious bomb at it i heard that works too because he kills himself with death

Flag Post
Originally posted by poidude7:

I actually was planning to chuck a noxious bomb at it i heard that works too because he kills himself with death

That has a low chance of working, but when it does work, it’s a way to kill the Bone Demon.

Flag Post

Does anyone have any strategies or tips that can help me defeat the Arena Group Tournament?

Flag Post

Equip them with their strongest weapon and have them at least at Level 20(Grind Pixies at Pixie Spring).Also buy tons of Chocolate Milk and have all skill mastered.

For Meraeador,you can equip Flamethrower and Gas-o-Matic on him.Be sure to buy at least 10 of each Elemental Bottles for him.

Also,to make it easier,beat Animus and get the Rainbow Disk in Dreamshrine.

Flag Post

Thanks!

Flag Post

Anyone know any normal monster that only uses magic, So I could easily that the magic reaction skills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeman1997:

Anyone know any normal monster that only uses magic, So I could easily that the magic reaction skills.

Try any eye stalk(Tweed,I-Orb Spawn,That Eye Stalk In Dark Temple)monster.They won’t ever ever use physical skill.If not,try gem monster.