Search Here First For Answers

909 posts

Flag Post

http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Fig_Hunter_Wiki

This is the wiki for all games FigHunter, including MARDEK!

http://www.goznor.com/

A compilation of various item/dreamstone locations (to be completed more fully eventually!)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/mardek-rpg-walkthrough?acomplete=marde

The MARDEK Walkthrough by Pseudolonewolf!

However, it’s easily understood that the data for Chapter 3 of MARDEK (which is what you’re looking for answers for) isn’t complete, so if you can’t find it here, make sure it isn’t answered here!

And if you have an answer that isn’t found on the wiki, I’d suggest you add it to it please!

Flag Post

This should be stickied…

Uh, can you add the walkthrough and that “Gonzor” thing to the list, to make it, um, a list?

Flag Post

Give me a link to the Goznor thing and I’ll add it! Wait there’s another topic….yeah it’ll be added.

The walkthrough’s link will be added as well….

Flag Post

Bumping this up so people don’t miss this!

Flag Post

Someone should make a complete item list of locations, skills, stats, ect.

Flag Post

Complete lists of skills and dreamstones is found in the goznor.com link, and all of that is being done on the wiki. That’s what these links are for.

Flag Post

The next Goznor.com update will be a huge one, containing enormous amounts of info that the wiki can’t provide. Hoping to have it done by Thursday.

Flag Post

If we have information to add to it should we contact some one? Like guides on item equips for the arenas?

Flag Post

If anything, go ahead and post your strategies to the Battle Strategies topic here in this forum! Not sure if any of these links are good for battle strategies, so….

Flag Post

There are several minor errors in the goznor site (which is amazing btw) Like the bone demon in the desert can teach legion all the mass elemental attacks like inferno and earthquake. Also, gloria cant learn fire null from the firestone ring. Thats donovan, not gloria that learns it from the ring.

Flag Post

Also, people, PLEASE read the Help section of the game before asking about how the game works! You should easily know things like how to use reactions, and how to use items outside of battle! It’s really basic! If you have any questions of THAT sort, please look there!

Flag Post

Thanks for the tip spargo, I fixed those problems.

Flag Post

Nevermind what i said found it
how about a monster log
including all monsters and drops and weaknesses

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drunkenzero:

I need help finding the trilobite warrior in the dark temple
i know what room its in but not how to get that part in the room

Ok when you get to that room, move mardek to the left side..keep skimming it until you find the gap in the wall…go down..but when you go all the way down, go a little bit up..i think about 2 or 3 steps..and try to go right..keep going..and the trilobite warrior is there

Flag Post

is there any way to get the trilobite staff after you kill him (and not get it). I mean, are there any other trilobite warriors in teh game. I dont know cause i’m still stuck in teh dark temple because of the retardly convoluded darkness maze.

Flag Post

There are other trilobite warriors (6 to be exact) but they all have different drops, so you’ll never get the same item twice. You have to kill everyone to be able to access the arena as well. I believe you can find the way in is when you’re on the most left side, after every step try to move right. Eventually you’ll go through a little earlier than the roadblock, and you’ll find the trilobite warrior. :)

Flag Post

I killed all 6 and didn’t get any drop is there another way to get drops?

Flag Post

@jon: are you sure you didn’t sell it or something? I’m not sure if anything else drops it, the only thing I can think of is possibly trilobites in the arena or the area around Cambria.

Flag Post

There are a few Trilobite Warriors that you fight in the arena.

Flag Post

Trilobite warriors can be found in the caverns south of Cambria in abundance. I don’t know if they drop the same items though.

Flag Post

I didnt wanna create a new thread for this question so i hope u guys dont mind if i ask mine here.

Does elywn’s spells work on every character? Like Vigorous march and runic rhapsody. does it work on enemies too? or is it just my part members for buffs and enemies for debuffs

Flag Post

I need to find another candriathope for Mardek’s Helm, I’ve already used 1 (I think) and I have 1 left. Where can I get another?

Flag Post

Also, where do you get a drak fang for the flamethrower?

Flag Post

the links provided has an item drop list….

so…. does anyone noe the ans to my qn?

Flag Post

@nukerfreak

Elwyen’s buffs work on your party only (Vigorous, Runic, Spirit Song, etc.). Dolorous Dirge and Requiem damage your enemies, and Ballad of Balance affects all.

@leopard123

There are 6 candriathopes in total in the game, I think. I don’t remember exactly where you find each one of them, but I’m rather sure there is one for sale in Aeropolis, one or two in the secret shop in Goznor, and you find at least one in the dreamwoods.

The drak fang can be bought in Aeropolis, from the YALORT Temple pedlar I think.