Search Here First For Answers page 2

905 posts

Flag Post

The websites answered neither of my questions, so ‘thanks’ for your ‘fantastic help’. Any other suggestions?

Flag Post

Thanks zappazilli

Flag Post

@leo

ORHH>.<

http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Gemstones_%28MARDEK%29

Flag Post

edit* saw the edit button a lil too late

Flag Post
Originally posted by nukerfreak:

@leo

ORHH>.<

http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Gemstones_%28MARDEK%29

Excuse me while I cry in the corner
(thanks tho)

Flag Post

Does the passive ability “Loot Finder Lv. 1” stack (That is, if you equip it on 2 characters, do you gain a 10% increased drop chance)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:

Does the passive ability “Loot Finder Lv. 1” stack (That is, if you equip it on 2 characters, do you gain a 10% increased drop chance)?

From what I’ve seen in other threads, yes.

I have a question about the Local Storage settings. Should I set chat.kongregate to unlimited? If so, what should I do with cdn.kongregate and kongregate.com?

Also, when should I put all of the stuff on my other characters on Mardek/Item Storage? I haven’t been to the spaceship yet. Should I do it before or after I fight Moric in Social Fox’s body? (sorry, this is about mardek 2)

Flag Post

I’ve tried looking everywhere, but I can’t find where to get more silver ores. I currently have received two (one from the chest at the hermit’s cave and another from a peddler in Aeropolis), but I need three (Legion’s best weapon and armor need one each, as does the steel stole). Any ideas where I can get a third one? Thanks a bunch.

Never mind, I found another peddler in Aeropolis with a silver ore, and there’s one in the Sandflow Caves going to the Miasmal Citadel. Are there any others?

Flag Post

I must be doing something wrong, I have the oxyale but can’t get into the lake. Can anyone help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by newtahn:

I must be doing something wrong, I have the oxyale but can’t get into the lake. Can anyone help?

You use one oxyale on EACH of your current party members the same way you use consumable items outside of battle, then press X at the dock in Lake Qur (or in the Gem Mines past where you fought Muriance in chapter 2 for the dreamstone there). And make sure you don’t save after using the oxyale because the save crystal will remove the aqualung effect like it does with other lingering effects.

Flag Post

@unwise, just before getting on the ship. Unless ofcourse theres a save point in there. Once u board it u cant go back i believe.

@leo. thanks for not scolding me back again lols >.<.
and i just found one in the secret shop at goznor. Another during the route towards miasma citidel

Flag Post

For silver ores, first, make sure to look in all the temples and dungeons. If you have, then get the Eldritch Key from the Bandit Shop in Aeropolis, and all the Miasmal Chalices(4) from the Temples. Then go back to the Dark Temple, and go to the back room, with the locked door. You should be able to find a short dungeon containing some good stuff, as well as a longer, secret dungeon with Bonus Boss Karnos at the end, also containing strong enemies which drop Mythril Ore and other rare items…

Flag Post

Can someone help me with the astral tunnel? Im kinda stuck on the second room..

Flag Post
Originally posted by cccool925:

Can someone help me with the astral tunnel? Im kinda stuck on the second room..

Um, make sure you can see the passages while you’re moving? there are a couple of three-way intersections.

Flag Post

its kinda hard to see em though…

Flag Post
Originally posted by cccool925:

its kinda hard to see em though…

They fade in and out of visability. If you can’t see them, wait a few seconds.

Flag Post

Yea i know….but is qualna in the middle of the map?

EDIT: Sorry for double posting…i found it…

Flag Post

hmmm… where do i find Gloria? I got Elwyn but can’t find Gloria…
EDIT: found her in the northeast of canonia

Flag Post

Quick question, is there anything I can give Legion to give him a Magic +%?

Flag Post

Any advice on the Water Guardian (Gloria, Elwyen, Sslen’ck)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by smusma:

Any advice on the Water Guardian (Gloria, Elwyen, Sslen’ck)?

Water pendants. 300 gold a piece. Buy them in Aeropolis. very helpful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Unendingfear:

Quick question, is there anything I can give Legion to give him a Magic +%?

Feather’s Crest, comes with Gloria.

Flag Post

Thanks Chess :)

Flag Post

How does Gloria learn Null Water? I (finally) solved the Water Temple puzzle and now the Water Guardian is pwning me, can I make Gloria learn Null Water without leaving the temple?

Flag Post
Originally posted by User15937:

How does Gloria learn Null Water? I (finally) solved the Water Temple puzzle and now the Water Guardian is pwning me, can I make Gloria learn Null Water without leaving the temple?

Sapphire Bangle, buy from Gope or in Earth Temple Chests OR kill a magic-using centaur (1%-5% drop.)