Search Here First For Answers page 31

905 posts

Flag Post

Can Mardek survive the Thuma attack of Animus?My Mardek is at level 41 and still can,t defeat Animus.Please help!

Flag Post

Make sure to teach him M dmg -10% and -20%, spell resistance 30%, HP 10%, 20%, 30%. If you follow the guide I think you’re following, the only way you can die if he casts Thauma three times in a row (with enough health). If you don’t have that much health, it’s two times in a row that kills you. The majority of his attacks won’t deal damage, or even heal you. You heal yourself when you attack. That is, when you follow the guide I think you follow.

Flag Post

All I did was Runic Rhapsody Spirit Grafted to 100, then proceeded to Whirlpool to 0. Then just keep attacking.

Flag Post

make legion use fairy dust elwyen use runic rhapsophy and gloria use whirlpool get his spirit to 0.

Flag Post

Can the Bone Demon cast Death on himself after it had been confused?

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Can the Bone Demon cast Death on himself after it had been confused?

Yes,it can.

Flag Post

What is solo arena? Who do you have to beat in solo arena?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tung10:

What is solo arena?

The Survival Tournaments in the Arena. That’s so obvious.

Flag Post

How can Sslen’ck kill a mytril golem in arena?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rifathossain:

How can Sslen’ck kill a mytril golem in arena?

You mean the Golem in the arena?It is quite hard.Try this strategy.First,buy a speedy juice from a shop in aeropolis.Then,buy some Chocolate milk(You’ll need a lot of these).If you saved gope during chapter 2,buy some liquid lightning to make the battle easier.If you have some mirrilixir,use that after you have used the Speedy juice.

Flag Post

Speedy juice isn’t necessary if you have yellow fairy. And depending on the strategy you use, you could even take the auto-berserk/auto-haste. Make sure to equip the soulstrike and an axe with a different element so you can control which element you attack with.

Flag Post

What level should I be to beat arena, solo arena, and the two superbosses?

Flag Post

30 is around the right area IMO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tyki7125:

30 is around the right area IMO.

Flag Post

I can’t survive round 19 in the arena because of the golems. Any help?

Flag Post

Well, it’ll depend on your team spr, and health just use items if you need to and make sure two of your party members have evasion 50% or 20%

Flag Post
Originally posted by tung10:

I can’t survive round 19 in the arena because of the golems. Any help?

legion can kod golems winth spirit nova and almost kill the mythirl

Flag Post

Where is the best place to grind xp? I searched all over and I never got a good source of xp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golem666:

Where is the best place to grind xp? I searched all over and I never got a good source of xp.

Pixie spring

Flag Post

where do I get scarab of health? I looked on goznor.com but it did not say where to get it.

Flag Post

where do I get scarab of health? I looked on goznor.com but it did not say where to get it.

Return 4 fairies to the fairy chieftain.

Flag Post

fig hunter iwki is way beter

Flag Post

Hey guys just to make sure I did a perfect chapter 2, how many chests are there on chapter 1-2?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

Edit: Lol I found out about the hidden 140th in the shaman place, so at least I don’t have to do everything again, I can get it on chapter 3 :D.

Uh… Is there any reason for the greatsword Starmetal blade be in a shop in Aeropolis, once the only greatswords user died in theory and doesn’t appear in chapter 3? I bought it although it costs 50k, so if there is a secret event when you have that useless weapon, maybe I do it =/…