Search Here First For Answers page 33

905 posts

Flag Post

Can someone tell me if it its possible or not to encounter the brown mantid enemy in the gem mines, and if so, exactly where you found it. Its the last thing left in my encyclopedia. Thanks in advance.

 
Flag Post

The Brown Mantid is just another generic enemy in the Gem Mine.

 
Flag Post

where is the place that has the most enemy encounters to finish the passive skills. thanks

 
Flag Post

The Gem Mine lake and the Pixie Spring.

 
Flag Post

im doing the solo arena and donovans i can’t do i die before i can even attack on the round with the fish once any tips? besides lveling up more

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

The Brown Mantid is just another generic enemy in the Gem Mine.

Are you sure? I know they are supposed to be fought in the gem mines, but for some reason I’ve never found one. Can you confirm that they can actually be fought there in chapter 3?

Edit: So, immediately after making this post I find a Brown Mantid. Thanks, Chimto!

 
Flag Post

im doing the solo arena and donovans i can’t do i die before i can even attack on the round with the fish once any tips? besides lveling up more

What’s your equipment? The yellow fairy makes every solo arena incredibly easy. Starting first with the boots of celerity is also pretty nice.

 
Flag Post

what item does have damage soak 10 that it is’t a shield or robe. thanks

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by capshot123:

what item does have damage soak 10 that it is’t a shield or robe. thanks

Pickaxe Pendant.

 
Flag Post

I downloaded a program to my computer that isn’t related to the game, and the keys in the game just stopped working a second after I finished installing it! in other games they work but here they don’t! It’s so frustrating!
what should I do?

Edit: Never mind, sorted that out.

 
Flag Post

I downloaded a program

What program was it? I’d like to know so I can avoid downloading it in the future.

 
Flag Post

Stupid question: I got the quest from the Shaman for the water breathing brew, found Vehrn, got his quest, now how do I unlock Lifewood? Is there a bug or do I have to do something else? I looked it up and it says that Lifewood is East of Aeropolis, which means to the right on the map. So wtf?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kull2112:

Stupid question: I got the quest from the Shaman for the water breathing brew, found Vehrn, got his quest, now how do I unlock Lifewood? Is there a bug or do I have to do something else? I looked it up and it says that Lifewood is East of Aeropolis, which means to the right on the map. So wtf?

Recruit Gloria and she’ll mark the location of Lifewood on the map.

 
Flag Post

whats the best way to defeat that unknown man in the dark temple?i just cant win

 
Flag Post

kill him before he kills you obviously,
I had a lv 20 Mardek (had him at 16 before starting chapter) and w/e level sslen’ck was by that point and i think sharla/donovan were lv14 each i didnt bother using Solaar he had too low hp for my tastes, just try to make sure Mardek has a sword with the light element such as the Champion Sword if you earned that in CH.2 Have sharla cast thunderbolt because he has a weakness to air (im not spoiling as to why but if you know who he is then you know why hes weak to air) Give donovan a staff that can poison and use physical attacks and have sslen’ck use phys attacks as well, Once hes poisoned Donovan is low priority to keep alive so dont worry about him, try to prevent Sharla from being silenced if you cant but if not use physattack but dont worry about keeping her alive, but make sure Mardek and sslen’ck Stay alive Because they deal they most damage if sharla is silenced also remember if they die they lose the silence so you can revive them at your own discretion if you still cant defeat him gaina few levels and try again.

 
Flag Post

but you have to use solaar

 
Flag Post

and where do u find a poison staff?

 
Flag Post

never mind i killed him with a noxous bomb that kept him sleepin for like 10 turns

 
Flag Post

where are the artifacts? ive only got 1

 
Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/mardek-rpg-walkthrough
there ya go

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkNecros:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/mardek-rpg-walkthrough
there ya go

It doesn’t tell you about the locations of artefact entries, unfortunately.

Originally posted by robo247:

where are the artifacts? ive only got 1


Fire/Water/Air/Earth/Light/Dark Crystals: From a bookshelf in Deugan’s house.
Ether Crystal: From a bookshelf in a house in Cambria.
Miasmal Chalice and Dreamstone: Each from a bookshelf in the Xantusian library.

 
Flag Post

i meant the ones you give to the curator

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by robo247:

i meant the ones you give to the curator

They are called ANCIENT artefacts, thanks for confusing me. Their locations are in the walkthrough.

 
Flag Post

Are there any specia skills or anything which you can only get in MARDEK 2? Because I recently lost all files because I got a new computer, and now I wanna get a file ready for the day chapter 4 is released… which will be long, I know. But are there some unique weapons in 2 that gives skills you can’t get in 3? I don’t believe there is, but I saw this question thread so thought I might just ask.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bobthepanda:

Are there any specia skills or anything which you can only get in MARDEK 2? Because I recently lost all files because I got a new computer, and now I wanna get a file ready for the day chapter 4 is released… which will be long, I know. But are there some unique weapons in 2 that gives skills you can’t get in 3? I don’t believe there is, but I saw this question thread so thought I might just ask.

The Bonestone gives the passive reaction Vim. That’s the only one I can think of off the top of my head, but there are probably others. Of course, if you’re talking skills rather than reactions, there’s nothing you can’t get in 3 unless you count the skills for characters who aren’t in 3.