Search Here First For Answers page 34

909 posts

Flag Post

Well, mostly skills, and I’m guessing it’s mostly passives that are very situational like Vim then. Those will probably be reintroduced in later chapters anyway, and are not as important as skills. So I’m just gonna play MARDEK 3 instantly, thanks ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobthepanda:

Well, mostly skills, and I’m guessing it’s mostly passives that are very situational like Vim then. Those will probably be reintroduced in later chapters anyway, and are not as important as skills. So I’m just gonna play MARDEK 3 instantly, thanks ^^

However, that’s just what we know so far, and we cannot know what potential action skills you might miss for Deugan and Emela if you decide to skip chapter 2.
Oh, and you’ll lose a lot of encyclopaedia entries if you do so, too. And three medals. And stuff.
Another note: You can actually copy the saves from your old computer to your new one.

Flag Post

Is there a list of unique items?
Unique meaning there is currently only one existing in all three chapters, such as the Cog Necklace, the Geojacket, etc.

Flag Post

should i use zach or sslen’ck?

Flag Post

Unique meaning there is currently only one existing in all three chapters, such as the Cog Necklace, the Geojacket, etc.

Cog necklace can actually be gotten twice.

I don’t think there’s such a list. There’s a database of items, and you can look through it for those items that only exist once, but I wouldn’t think that’s really relevant or anything.

should i use zach or sslen’ck?

Up to you. Zach can get up to 70% evasion with less HP and some interesting skills. Otherwise you’re left with relatively high HP/high damage.

Flag Post

About M Fire Resistance, M Water Resistance, M Earth Resistance, how come they do not work? Its the skill you get from Earth, Fire, and Water Pendant.

The Flamemail for example that also has 50% Fire resistance skill, but it actually works. How come the 50% M fire resistance skill from Fire Pendant doesn’t work?

Whats the point of magical element resistance if it doesn’t work? I just don’t get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathGoom:

About M Fire Resistance, M Water Resistance, M Earth Resistance, how come they do not work? Its the skill you get from Earth, Fire, and Water Pendant.

The Flamemail for example that also has 50% Fire resistance skill, but it actually works. How come the 50% M fire resistance skill from Fire Pendant doesn’t work?

Whats the point of magical element resistance if it doesn’t work? I just don’t get it.

You’re misunderstanding how they work.
The Flamemail’s skill is Resist FIRE, which is a passive skill, and increases Fire resistance by 50%. Simple like that.
The FirePendant’s skill is M FIRE-50%, which is a magical defence reaction, not a passive skill. If you react successfully when hit by a magical Fire attack and have that skill equipped, then your character(s)’ Fire resistance(s) are increased by 50% temporarily against that attack.
Same for other resistance reactions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:
Originally posted by DeathGoom:

You’re misunderstanding how they work.
The Flamemail’s skill is Resist FIRE, which is a passive skill, and increases Fire resistance by 50%. Simple like that.
The FirePendant’s skill is M FIRE-50%, which is a magical defence reaction, not a passive skill. If you react successfully when hit by a magical Fire attack and have that skill equipped, then your character(s)’ Fire resistance(s) are increased by 50% temporarily against that attack.
Same for other resistance reactions.

Yeah, I totally misunderstood how it actually works. Thanks for telling.

Flag Post

which solo arena is the hardest?
Also, what level should I be to beat the arenas and solo arenas?

Flag Post

I’d say that all the solo arenas are fairly similar in difficulty. The level you should be at depends on where you are in the game: if you have beaten the rest of the game, then I’d probably say level 20 if you want to be certain. Maybe a little higher if you are thinking of doing them earlier in the game. As always, of course, this is open for debate. I beat Vehrn’s arena at level 17, but I needed to level Sharla to level 22 before I could do hers. It depends on how you train them. Earlier in the game you can use the colored fairies to help you, later on you can use the scarabs, Its your choice. Just don’t get discouraged if you lose a couple of times.

Flag Post

any tips for champion arena round 20?

Flag Post

Just fight the Red Dragon like how you fought it in the Earth Temple. The battle shouldn’t be too difficult.

Flag Post

Would anyone care to recommend the easiest strategy for defeating Karnos?
I’ve heard a couple like inflicting bleed on him (Mardek with P Bleed+20% and Legion with blood claw) and then using Gloria’s Wildfire + Whirlpool to reduce his STR and SPR to 0 or something to that effect. Any others?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BTDGamer:

Would anyone care to recommend the easiest strategy for defeating Karnos?
I’ve heard a couple like inflicting bleed on him (Mardek with P Bleed+20% and Legion with blood claw) and then using Gloria’s Wildfire + Whirlpool to reduce his STR and SPR to 0 or something to that effect. Any others?

http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monsters_(MARDEK)/Strategies#Annihilator:Karnos
Third bullet.

Flag Post

I need help guys! I didn’t encounter number 55 in the monster category (Sekil). Is there any way to encounter it? If so, please post and i will be thankful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by theoj1998:

I need help guys! I didn’t encounter number 55 in the monster category (Sekil). Is there any way to encounter it? If so, please post and i will be thankful.

They spawn in the Sun Temple, before you place the Warding Stone.

Flag Post

@Chimto
Yes, I’am aware of where they spawn but is there anywhere else I can encounter them? I already placed the warding stone.

Flag Post

@Chimto
Yes, I’am aware of where they spawn but is there anywhere else I can encounter them? I already placed the warding stone.

Nowhere else. So you’re out of luck.

Flag Post

I had similar problem with moonstone, but i need to know whether they appear in tournaments.

Flag Post

Moonstone does appear in at least one tournament. I think its legions first battle, but if it isn’t, I know they appear in at least one.

EDIT: There is a moonstone in the first battle of the champions arena.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

@Chimto

Nowhere else. So you’re out of luck.

Oh well, I just have to hope they appear in Chapter 4!
EDIT: Problem Solved!!!
Found a save file on my sister’s laptop! Both are near the same point! Everything is OK now!

Flag Post

Why does it say Aug 9, 2012? It isn’t in August yet!

Flag Post

Oh wait, it is August…

Flag Post

And it only took you two hours to figure that one out!

Flag Post

And he even had to double post. Learn2edit.