Itemfinder (Possible Spoilers!)

68 posts

Flag Post

First off, check this post: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/53-mardek-rpg-chapter-3/topics/100795-search-here-first-for-answers

Look through those links to find your items. If it’s not there yet, THEN come here. And see if someone else queried for its location. If no one else has, THEN ask. And we would be happy to help you find whatever you need to do…whatever it is you’re going to do with said item(s)!

Flag Post

I can’t for the love me find any golden conches. I know they drop from dream fish, but I’ve checked everywhere for a dreamfish and none were found. Where are the dream fish? Where are the golden conches?

Flag Post

dreamfish are only in the astral tunnels after the point of no return, but are also found in some arenas. you can buy a few golden conches in the dreamrealm version of the magic store in goznor, but supply is limited

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiperson134:

dreamfish are only in the astral tunnels after the point of no return, but are also found in some arenas. you can buy a few golden conches in the dreamrealm version of the magic store in goznor, but supply is limited

Darn. I think I sold my conches before I knew what they were used for, and I don’t know where. I already bought the ones in the dream shop too. Curses. Thanks though.

Flag Post

Where’s the 4th Water Essence for the shaman’s spell? The walkthrough says they’re for sale in Aeropolis, but I can only find 3 (according to the wiki, http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Aeropolis#Shops .)

Flag Post

@TheCloud: Roaming Axolotl’s drop it at a 5% chance, found in LifeWood.

Flag Post

Is there a list of loot drops somewhere where you got that info?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecloud:

Is there a list of loot drops somewhere where you got that info?

When you kill a monster, it enters your encyclopaedia. Under the “beastiary” section. It lists info about the monster, it’s stats, and it’s drop rates for items.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smorphilicator:

Darn. I think I sold my conches before I knew what they were used for, and I don’t know where. I already bought the ones in the dream shop too. Curses. Thanks though.

If you remember who you sold them to, you can buy them back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Procyonpi:

I’ve looked absolutely everywhere. I can’t think of any other store that might have it.
1: every shop in lizard town
2: Gonzor (Dreamshop included)
3: Canonia
4: Cambria
5: Areopolis
6: Lifewood

Am I missing anywhere?

Flag Post

Ugh.. I can’t find Aquamarine :(

Flag Post

There is a chest containing 3x Aquamarine in Serpent’s Den.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wilreg2009:

Ugh.. I can’t find Aquamarine :(

aquamarine can be bought from a pedlar in Aeropolis, he doesnt look like the other pedlars, just walk east at the potion shop (the first you see if you enter Aeropolis) the guy you see standing near the wall sells it

Flag Post

i cant find monster fangs… i know monster, punkmonster and Rexaurus drop it…. but i dont know where to find them… fighunter wiki tells monster can be found in dreamshrine but doesnt say where it is… and i dont even know if thats from chapter 3… (i didnt play chapter 2 or 1) and it says in dragons lair.. but i know thats chapter 1 or 2

Flag Post

I’ve looked absolutely everywhere. I can’t think of any other store that might have it.

Am I missing anywhere?

Did you try:

-ALL the pedlars and shops in Aeropolis?
-Gope?

Flag Post
Originally posted by stynotje:

i cant find monster fangs… i know monster, punkmonster and Rexaurus drop it…. but i dont know where to find them… fighunter wiki tells monster can be found in dreamshrine but doesnt say where it is… and i dont even know if thats from chapter 3… (i didnt play chapter 2 or 1) and it says in dragons lair.. but i know thats chapter 1 or 2

Dragon’s Lair was in chapter 1. Dreamshrine is where the Earth Temple is in the dream world but it can only be accessed with 16 dream stones.
Punk Monsters are in the Dark Temple and Rexaurus are in the Earth Temple.

Flag Post

Has anyone found the mithril ore?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadow_Yeti:

Has anyone found the mithril ore?

I think there’s some in the Miasmal Citadel. Mythril Golems also have a 5% chance to drop Mythril Ore.

Flag Post

Am I missing anywhere?

Did you try:

-ALL the pedlars and shops in Aeropolis?
-Gope?

Dreamfish drop Golden Conches at a 5% drop rate. They are found in the DreamShrine. Carpioneiros drop Purple Conches at a 5% drop rate. They are found in DreamWood.

Flag Post

And where are the mithril golems? i can’t go to the miasmal citadel, i don’t have the first chalice…

Flag Post

And where are the mithril golems? i can’t go to the miasmal citadel, i don’t have the first chalice…

Well..just go back to whatever temple and kill the number of monsters you need to kill…they just appear at a slower rate…

Flag Post

They’re only in the Miasmal Citadel.
Anyone know where to get Aether Essence besides those few chests? I need more to make more Aether Robes for Animus.

Flag Post

Oh i didn’t know that… i thought they just dissapeared along the energy of the temples…
Thanks you

Flag Post

where is Gope? i heard he was in the southern part of the dark temple… but he’s not there

Flag Post

There’s that big room with the chalice and the four-way split. There’s a room below that. And he’s only there if you saved him in Chapter 2.