Itemfinder (Possible Spoilers!) page 3

68 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by dc786:

Where can I find a Drak Fang, which is needed to create Mereador’s Flamethrower invention?

The peddlar outside of the church in Areopolis sells 3.

 
Flag Post

I can’t find Earth Essence. Any help?

 
Flag Post

does the best way to get monster fangs involve grinding punk monsters?

 
Flag Post

Monsters in dreamshrine have a 20% drop rate for fangs, but until you can get there punks are probably the way to go

 
Flag Post

How can I get the water staff (for gloria)?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ogracio:

How can I get the water staff (for gloria)?

A Trilobite Warrior may drop one if you beat him.

 
Flag Post

@ogracio

I suppose you mean the Trilobite Staff…? They’re dropped by Trilobite Warriors. In case you want the Null Water skill, it can also be learned from the Sapphire Bangle sold by Gope.

 
Flag Post

@ zappazilli, already finished the arena, is there any way to fight trilobite warriors?

 
Flag Post

I can’t find a Sorcerer’s Soul. Where can I find that? I’m looking for that because it gives Loquacity (Inmunity to Silence).

 
Flag Post

The Sorcerer’s Soul is dropped by Annihilator:Animus, the hardest superboss. You’ll need every dreamstone to get access to its dungeon, though, as well as all the Miasmal Chalices.

 
Flag Post

Revinants drop some funky sun axe acording to the beastiary. What are the axes stats and is there a way to get one after beeting the sun temple?

 
Flag Post

Its a

Originally posted by FrostyThePyro:

Revinants drop some funky sun axe acording to the beastiary. What are the axes stats and is there a way to get one after beeting the sun temple?


Its a crappy axe. only 35 attack. does light damage though.

Were do you get the health scarab?

 
Flag Post

is there an other way to get requiem? a music shop or something? i think i accendently deleted mine… if only there was a junk shop (it would sell stuff that you binned)

 
Flag Post

Are Gold/Silver ores limited or can they be dropped? I know Myth drops from golems but not sure about those ores :X

 
Flag Post

see this video this if you lose any item this is the cause
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vyeZ_dEoo

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by spargomaster12:

Its a

Originally posted by FrostyThePyro:

Revinants drop some funky sun axe acording to the beastiary. What are the axes stats and is there a way to get one after beeting the sun temple?


Its a crappy axe. only 35 attack. does light damage though.


Were do you get the health scarab?

Return four fairies to the chief (buy in Aeropolis Bandit Store)

Originally posted by overseer44:

is there an other way to get requiem? a music shop or something? i think i accendently deleted mine… if only there was a junk shop (it would sell stuff that you binned)

Shop in Western Aeropolis, near Museum and also where there is Essences and Stoles

Originally posted by bladetsukasa:

Are Gold/Silver ores limited or can they be dropped? I know Myth drops from golems but not sure about those ores :X

They are limited but you should get about 4 or 5 each of both silver and gold, which is plenty.

 
Flag Post

Where do I find Forest Edge?
Is it a drop somewhere in Earth temple?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Weiyaoli:

Where do I find Forest Edge?
Is it a drop somewhere in Earth temple?

One of the chests, keep looking