Only Chapter 3?

12 posts

Flag Post

I thought it would be better if this contained the whole mardek series

Flag Post

Apparently they can’t do it for whole series, they can only do it for individual games. This information can be found in the Kongregate section, under “MARDEK 3 should have its own forum!”. So yeah, a lot of people agree with you, but yeah.

Flag Post

typing “MARDEK Series” was too much work
sorry

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

typing “MARDEK Series” was too much work
sorry

What? Can someone please ban this guy for extreme stupidity?
They have to link the forum with the game, because, as you can see, in the comments section there’s a tab for “Latest Forum Posts” or something, which shows the last posts in that specific game’s forum, and you can’t just link a single forum to 3 separate games, because that’s how the system works.

Flag Post

Because it’s so necessary to link to them in the comments section in the first place.
There are still only 11 threads here.
And it’s so out of the question to only link to it on mardek 3

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it’s “chapter 3” for technical reasons. I could be wrong, but chances are nobody is going to bat an eye if you want to discuss chapters 1 or 2 here.

Flag Post

Well probably if Mardek 4 came out, the title of this forum will be “Mardek RPG: Chapter 4”

Flag Post

The only thing with that is apparently the name of the section’s in the URL. But I’m sure they can find some way to work around that.

Flag Post

HEY THEY SHOULD GIVE ALL THE POPULAR GAMES A FORUM

Flag Post

I KNOW RIGHT

Flag Post

This is most likely because Chapter 3 has much more content then the previous two combined. Though it will be interesting to see if they eventually make this for everything Mardek with the release of future chapters.

Flag Post

Developing the flash based RPG is not all that easy; in fact, if the game is suppose to have more chapters in one title chances are that it takes a long time to work on it. Most flash RPGs usually place their chapters by installment rather than in-game chapter. It happens to several other games, too. The creator of Mardek series is taking time to develop the chapters; he may not be able to finish one of those chapters in time when he’s having a different job or working on a different project.