Your Favorite MARDEK Moments page 2

174 posts

Flag Post

I love the Security Guard Questions/answers before you have the goldpass. And the first time I triggered a “TERRORIST” and the following fight totally cracked me up.

But in general the RPG jokes and the general humour in the games is awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:
Originally posted by Fenrir09:

Donovan: “I’m here for you, father! Hold on! You’ll make it! You’ll pull through! Save your strength!”
King: “Cliches cannot save me now, my son…”

King: Royal blood… like this stuff you’re standing in now.

Also, my new fav line.

Broselt: EEEEEEEHeeeeheeeeeeeheeeeee! I am difficult to WRITE DIAGLOGUE FOR!

I never really liked the fourth wall anyway

Broselt? Don’t you mean the Yellow Legion Soul… OR DO YOU KNOW HIDDEN PLOT STUFF <dun> <dun> <dun>…..

Flag Post

I mean that priest soul from the Lost Monastery. Think his name was Broselt. I mean, would you like being called a colour?

Flag Post

When you talk to mereador randomly (About violence)
Mardek: But isnt the pacifism related to how many violence you inflict in living creatures?
Mereador: This is no time to get misteriously clever, Mardek

Otherone:
In Chapter thow, when the saviours introduce themselves, the first three says their names pompously, and the dark mage says: “And I am Bernard”. Just epic

Flag Post

In chapter 2: after finishing the gem mine and you talk to the miners in another room, they all say relatively smart stuff, except one that says “MY ARE YOU SEXY!”

also in chapter 2 a woman by the name “adventurer” goes on about feminism and ends with “stop looking at my chest”, later more feminism and then “you’re STILL looking at my chest”, and finally in the arena “I’m with my boyfriend, I love him because he treats me like dirt, all men should be like that”

there’s plenty others, mardek is just full of humour.

Flag Post

Reaction: Shut The Hell Up!

Flag Post

Earth Guardian: “Moo!, I am the Earth Guardian”

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheOneBanana:

Is that one of Ste… erm… “the mystery man’s” moves?

Flag Post

My favorite Mardek moment is when my Solaar (level 23) soloed two Golems and a Mythril Golem :P
In fact, I entered the battle with a fully healed team, and lost all of them except for Solaar. By the end of the battle, I had them all up again, with full spirit :D

Flag Post

Vehrn: "They’re just demons like from chapter 2. Let’s wait and let them sort this one out. Meanwhile, who’s up for a game of twister?
Elwyen: Oh, me!
Donovan: My father is lying dead on the floor…
Vehrn: Well, he’ll just have to sit this one out, then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Procyonpi:
Originally posted by TheOneBanana:

Is that one of Ste… erm… “the mystery man’s” moves?

Yeah.

Sure it dealt abnormally painful pain to Solaar (and silenced him to boot), and sure I would normally be like “dang it I hate this guy so frustrating gaaaaaaaaaaah…”

But it was so funny I actually didn’t care.

Flag Post

Something like talking to Vennie in Canonia in Chapter 2, where he noticed the other Saviours weren’t fighting at all, just walking everywhere.

So he said something about out walking ALL of them, and I just cracked up.

Flag Post

My favorite part was in the epilogue of chapter 3, when the saviors had to dress up, and have the wrong names of everyone. That was funny. I cracked up at Mardek’s commentary while the show was going on.

I also like’d in chapter 1 when they would pretend to be giant adventures and defeat dragons.

Flag Post

Not my favorite but it is funny “They called me ‘Miserable Ol’Martin’ but I didn’t understand why they called me that….. I mean my name’s Eric not Martin” lol

Flag Post

Deamstone #5 was really touching imo, even though I really want her to get with mardek D:

Flag Post

COMEON MARDEK! LET’S SAVE THE WORLD! jumps into bed with mardek

Flag Post

I loved the start of chapter 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Betelgueze:

Earth Guardian: “Moo!, I am the Earth Guardian”

What makes this even funnier (IMO) is the fact that the Rock Mole was originally in one of Pseudo’s earlier games, Deliverance. Notice the referance to Kerah and Tattoo in the Bestiary? The Rock Mole said “Moo” in that game too, because it “didn’t know what noise moles make, and ‘Moo’ was the first animal noise that popped into its head”, or something.

Flag Post

Mainly when Elwyen talks to Mardek and how clueless he is. For example:

In the volcano:
Elwyen: Hey Mardek, Do you think I look hot?

Madek: Well this is a volcano. You’re sweating alot. So yes, I think. We are all hot.

Elwyen: Yaaay, you think I’m hot! I’ll remember you said that and quote it back to you out of context to get my way as much as I can!

¦¬)

Talk to her in mardek’s bedroom. It’s funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sideburndude:

Mine so far would be in Chapter 1 When Mardek and Deugan look for the “Fallen Star” Deugan: Mardek Wake up we going to look for the “Fallen Star” Mardek: Ok… Deugan jumps under Mardek’s Sheets…. hmm…

This happens every time Deugan talks to Mardek while Mardek is sleeping. When your whole party was standing around Mardek’s bed in Chapter 2, telling him about the zombie infestation in Canonia, the whole party (Deugan, Emela, and Verhn) all jumped in Mardek’s bed.

Now that you mention it, it was pretty funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by supergnashV2:

Mainly when Elwyen talks to Mardek and how clueless he is. For example:

In the volcano:
Elwyen: Hey Mardek, Do you think I look hot?

Madek: Well this is a volcano. You’re sweating alot. So yes, I think. We are all hot.

Elwyen: Yaaay, you think I’m hot! I’ll remember you said that and quote it back to you out of context to get my way as much as I can!

¦¬)

Talk to her in mardek’s bedroom. It’s funny.

Her dialogue in general is hilarious, although her character is sorta annoying.

Flag Post

The item descriptions are awesome.

“It’s uh… zombie dust. From a zombie. Y’know… zombie dust.”

Flag Post

I found another good one in chapter 2 (its backwards because I copied it from the log!)

Mardek: Well, I’d only kill a guy if he killed me first! lol ¦¬)

Deugan: Evil people do need to be brought to justice, but by just slaughtering them mercilessly, we’re no better than they are.

Sharla: Y-ye-, um, of course! I mean… I wouldn’t hurt anyone unless I REALLY had to!

Emela: You know I’m against unnecessary bloodshed…

Donovan: Don’t worry though, captain. The rest of us will surely do our best to not resort to violence unless absolutely necessary. Right, men?

Jacques: Zat iz not what I said at all.

Steele: Right, great. Ask questions with our swords. Got it. I can do that just fine.

Jacques: If it is necessary, and zere are no ozzer options, zen you are permitted to use violence, and kill if it comes to zat. Sadly, some people are beyond ’elp, and only understand the language of zee sword.

Flag Post

My favorite is when Rohoph told Elywen to scram after the play…
“Wah!”

Flag Post

I hate to post loads but this is brilliant, in the fire temple talk to elwyen:
backwards cos its from the log
Elwyen: IN MY DREAMS YOU DID!!!

Mardek: I don’t remember ever doing that…

Elwyen: I still wish you’d ogle me lustfully all the time, just like you used to!

Mardek: Well, we’re sort of on an adventure here…

Elwyen: Maaardeeeek! I’m all covered in sweat, all wet and glistening and it’s making me squirm around! Why aren’t you watching?

Mardek: Talk to Elwyen.

Mardek: Well, who should I talk to?