Your Favorite MARDEK Moments page 6

174 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by chesshawk:

There’s nothing wrong with necroing topics if there’s a good reason to.
She felt that she had a nice Mardek moment which she wanted to share and did not want to make another thread.

Bad necroes are ones that revive troll threads, threads with the problems resolved, etc.

Seriously, the Mardek community needs to grow up,
I seriously think OT is less annoying than you guys.

Sadly there was already made a new thread about it.

Flag Post

Another funny conversation moment was when I brought Elwyen and Vehrn inside the Lost Monastery and chose to talk to Vehrn. Funny conversation imo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SAL37:

Another funny conversation moment was when I brought Elwyen and Vehrn inside the Lost Monastery and chose to talk to Vehrn. Funny conversation imo.

do the same in the dark temple, that one’s even funnier

Flag Post

5 million coins. YES.

Flag Post

MARDEK 3 is out?!?!

YES!!!

Flag Post

My fave moment was talking to Mardek’s mom with Solaar in the party (Note: not exact quote): “Solaar- […] Woofy-woof! I bet that sounds like a doggy-wog to you!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by 444prfctdeth:

My fave moment was talking to Mardek’s mom with Solaar in the party (Note: not exact quote): “Solaar- […] Woofy-woof! I bet that sounds like a doggy-wog to you!”

I lol’d when I did that with legion in my party

Flag Post

‘I liked Qualna. He had one eye. We all have one eye.’ Oh I’m going be so mad when we kill Melchior.

Flag Post

I’m running through the entire game again, and I LOL’d for real at the dialog with Zach in Canonia right after you get him:
Zach: (normal face) …
Mardek: (sad face) Won’t you talk to me?
Zach: (normal face) No.
Mardek: (sad face) Aww.

Flag Post

“Sigh… Let’s just fade out with an evil laugh. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.”

Flag Post

everything that the Earth Guardian are saying

Flag Post

wanna know my funny moments? well, everything that melchior says, the description for the better potion and what the priest that gives you the quest to rescue the other priests syas (milking their snakes :P)

Flag Post

I like the ‘idiotic’ item descriptions, as well as what says the Earth Guardian when you ask “I recognise you from somewhere!”. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

I like the ‘idiotic’ item descriptions, as well as what says the Earth Guardian when you ask “I recognise you from somewhere!”. :P

yeah, those are good too…. oh also what it says when you press x in the posters of the warport

Flag Post

All of this

Item descriptions
Elywen P-Dialouge
Legion P-Dialouge
Encyclopedia

Flag Post

Locksmith’s description. And Monster’s one, too.

Oh, and this:
(Talk to the Lake Hag)
DEUGAN: I pictured some kind of… old woman thing with seaweed for hair.
:P!!

Flag Post

Legion(Sangine):If I weren’t already mad, this would drive me more mad. It’s indubitably vexing, sharing this canister of a cranium with these less-than-charming characters.
Legion (Choleric):You don’t talk like that, you nonce! Get back to screaming incoherently about pixies before I make you scream IN PAIN!2 Bwahaha!!
Legion(Sangine):
AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Did someone mention PIXIES!?!? OH NO!! Oh yes. OH NO?!? AAAAHHHH!!

Flag Post

I like all that the Yellow Soul says ! And Shut the Hell up!! too.

Flag Post

Also what the red soul says to your mom. Priceless.

Flag Post

The Remedy’s descri… Wait a minute…

Oh dear! It’s not made of oranges! Must… fix… Remedy…

Flag Post

My favorite was when you talk to the Legion with red eyes, he sometimes use bad lanugage but puts it in a funny way

Flag Post

read the description of a better potion ;)

Flag Post

One of the funniest moments has got to be the security guards at the warport:
G: ‘What colour is blue?’
M: ‘Blue’
G: ‘Ok you seem pretty safe’

And IF you say blue is actually red it means you’re a TERRORIST. Christ if airport security managers just played this game they would be able to stop terrorism across the world.

Flag Post

Everything Melchior and Gaspar say.

Flag Post

My Favourite Moment In Mardek Was when In the Warport I had A glitch, it went like this
Warport Guy: If I were to attack you, what would you do
Me: SLIT YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!!
Warport Guy: Ok you seem pretty safe to me.