where can you find pixie dust and serpent crest

10 posts

Flag Post

i cant find pixie dust and serpent crest say where it is as you know

Flag Post

Pixie dust is dropped by, well, pixies. They’re a kind of rare enemy you can find anywhere in the dream realm.

As for the serpent crest… I think you can buy them, but I don’t remember who from. I’d imagine it’s someone in aeropolis though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguyuno:

Pixie dust is dropped by, well, pixies. They’re a kind of rare enemy you can find anywhere in the dream realm.

As for the serpent crest… I think you can buy them, but I don’t remember who from. I’d imagine it’s someone in aeropolis though.

It’s from the serpent in the serpent cave.

Read the walkthrough: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/mardek-rpg-walkthrough?acomplete=mardek

Flag Post

Yeah sorry, it is from the serpent. I just got it myself. I was thinking of the snakestone item (the one that gives you antibody and remove taint). My bad.

Edit: That said, what exactly is the serpent crest for?

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguyuno:

Yeah sorry, it is from the serpent. I just got it myself. I was thinking of the snakestone item (the one that gives you antibody and remove taint). My bad.

Edit: That said, what exactly is the serpent crest for?

The Serpent Crest is used to make those water breathing potions.

Flag Post

which serpent guy do i get it from?

Flag Post

where can you buy pixie dust?
NOT get it but buy it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by levib23:

which serpent guy do i get it from?

From the Serpent in the Serpent’s Den.

Originally posted by driesemol:

where can you buy pixie dust?
NOT get it but buy it?

I believe a fairy in Lifewood sells it. He’s near the fairy that is looking for those Haste/Shield/M Shield/etc. fairies.

Flag Post

wheres the serpent den?

Flag Post

The Serpent Den is in Lifewood. You’ll need to do a bit of poking around to get to it; go to the Fairy camp first via Dreamrealm, and then take the only normal-world exit available. He’s at the end of a (long) cave.