dream circles

7 posts

Flag Post

how do i use them???

Flag Post

Wlak into them if you have the talismen you need from the dream cave.

Flag Post

I’ll start from the beginning.

Without anyone in your party except for Mardek (use a save crystal to change party), go to Lake Qur and talk to Elwyen. With her in your party, go back to Canonia in the cave in the north and talk to Gloria. With her in your party, go to a new location named “Dreamcave” north of Canonia. Walk into the dream circle. Explore the new area until you find a plot item called Amulet of Oneiros. Presto! Now you can enter any dream circle by simply walking into it!

Flag Post

I would also like to note that Solaar can enter the dream realm without the talisman, so you may want to bring him along when you get the talisman.

Flag Post

You automatically get the party of Mardek-Gloria-Elwyen-Solaar no matter what your current lineup is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ajbcool:

You automatically get the party of Mardek-Gloria-Elwyen-Solaar no matter what your current lineup is.

i cant for some reason :/ can u tell em why?

Flag Post

That comment is almost 3 year old.

Anyway,after you get Gloria and Elly in your party,go to the Dreamcave and you’ll automatically enter the Dreamrealm.

The main thing you need to do is to find the Oneiros Talisman,which access you to all the Dreamrealms for all party member in game .