Emeralds?

12 posts

Flag Post

Trying to get legion’s hammerfist and I only need an emerald. Is there any way to get them other than emerald monsters or any other places where the emerald monsters appear other than the earth temple.

Flag Post

you can buy them somewhere in airopolis.

Flag Post

I think they are in a chest in the first lv of the earth temple…

Flag Post

I thought I looked everywhere in Aeropolis. I Guess i’ll check again. But Spargo, I was actually looking for spots outside the earth temple sorry I should’ve been more specific.

Flag Post

Ah. Well the pedelers and the gem shop in aeropolis carry all of the gems except calothrope. Those you get at the secret shop in goznor.

Flag Post

you can get 1 caliatrope in the magic /museum/shaman district in aeropolis in the magic shop

Flag Post

yeah after beating the water temple you can get those

Flag Post

Well, I checked that back alley shop (which I didn’t know about before thanks) and all the others in aeropolis, but they’re not there.

Flag Post

You get one for beating the earth guardian.

Flag Post

I swear every “I need this item thread” always has Aeropolis in it….

Anyways, I bet Lifewood sounds like a place that has an emerald, but I don’t remember looting one.

P.S. No offense but all of your attempts to spell Candriathope made me laugh a little.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowreaper1997:

I swear every “I need this item thread” always has Aeropolis in it….

Anyways, I bet Lifewood sounds like a place that has an emerald, but I don’t remember looting one.

P.S. No offense but all of your attempts to spell Candriathope made me laugh a little.

I don’t even bother trying. I just say “the purple gem” and figure people will know what I mean. Sometimes I specify that it starts with C…

Flag Post

Definitely not in Aeropolis, unless I missed a seller somewhere.
The guy who sells all the other gems does not have emeralds.