Easy Level Up!(Elwyen Method)

5 posts

Flag Post

First,go to a Dream Realm to be 100% Sure.Or fight enemies that are either all zombies or have NO/less than 100% resistance to dark.then use Elwyen’s Dolorous Dirge for Non-Zombie enemies or Requiem for zombie enemies(Works the best!). Rinse and Repeat.It shall do like 200 damage or even 750 or so.My Elwyen does 202 damage to DreamRealm enemies,to i kill them in 1-hit(Except Those PESKY Forgotten Faces).And my Mardek leveled up before her…so its really nice.Any Suggestions are welcome

Flag Post

Elwyen can level in easier ways.

Make the party just her and mardek. head to the forest from mardek 1. EXP + should be on elwyen. Have mardek commit suicide, and have elwyen use Ballad of Life. Make sure any phys reacts you want to learn are active as well. If there are none, look away and mash Z. Make sure you are facing the flying fish. Preferably just one.

Elwyen will generate 480 exp between each enemy attack, and will be immortal. the EXP/turn will be lower, but the EXP/hour will be higher.

Flag Post

I use Dolorus dirge on pixies in the dream realm where the fairy village is in lifewood, for a fast kill and good exp (usually 1,000+ exp).

Flag Post

I go to Miasmal Citadel and use Dolorus Dirge, or Requim to kill monsters. Usualy there’s 3 monsters per group, excluding Mithril Golems. Dolorus Dirge on all spirit enemies, and Requim on those skeletal lizards. I have boots of celerity on Legion, and I make him weaken the monsters with thunderstorm, or earthquake. Then they all drop like flies. Right now Elwyen is killing everything in the Citadel at level 15. I get well over 1000 exp per kill, and with groups of three coming in, it’s quite a lot of exp per fight. When theres an eyeball, usualy Mardek just one shots it, and it still gives good exp.

Flag Post

Doesn’t matter if they have 100% Dark Resistance it STILL damages them. Thats the good thing about Dolorous Dirge and Requiem they IGNORE resistances.

Although Requiem will only work for undead (click on them and see if it says UNDEAD) and deal absolutely no damage for others types. Keep that in mind.