water temple

14 posts

Flag Post

how do i get into the lake i already got the oxyale from the shaman but how do i use it?

Flag Post

just like a potion; click it on your chars picture icon thingy. use it on all party members.

Flag Post

i did but when i try to “jump” in the lake i can’t.

Flag Post

Make sure you’re positioned onto the spot where you are going to jump before you use the oxyale on your party just to be sure. If it still gives you that “you’re a liar” line then it could possibly be a bug.

Flag Post

can i use it if im not in a battle?

Flag Post

If that was what you were doing then there’s your problem. Yes, and I’m not even going to ask you why you tried using them during a battle

Flag Post

how do i use them if im not in a battle i really can’t find the way.

Flag Post

Go to the inventory of whoever is holding the item you want to use and then click the item. Hover the item over the sprite of the character that you want to use the item on and click on them. This will use the item on the character. This goes for any potion.

Flag Post

can someone help me get through the water temple its confusing :/

Flag Post

it is a bug when you flip the switch (eg: emerald switch)then the freaking door blocks you cuz the switch isbut on and the gems that appear are emerald ones?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pachincala:

it is a bug when you flip the switch (eg: emerald switch)then the freaking door blocks you cuz the switch isbut on and the gems that appear are emerald ones?

It’s not a bug. When the switch is on, the door and the gems are activated, and vice versa. That’s what makes the water temple difficult. If you need help you could try using the walkthrough, although I hear that the section on the water temple is missing some steps.

Flag Post

dude when you go into the lake first of all you only have to have mardek and this saves potions just use him and go around and go to the temple THEN bring out your teamates you save so many potions lol

Flag Post

Walkthrough is incorrect, for the first matter and secondly, use your fucking brain… that’s what makes it fun. Okay you can use ask for help when you don’t know where to get some obscure reagent (serpent’s crest), but really, the fun part is solving the puzzle.

Just remember that you’re really here to play the game and have fun, not just mindlessly beat it and go on, take time to actually listen to all the parody aspects and stuff like that. It makes me sick when people just want answers and they don’t want to figure it out for themselves.

PS: O.k. maybe I’m getting a bit emotional now….

Flag Post
Originally posted by nessfalcon:

dude when you go into the lake first of all you only have to have mardek and this saves potions just use him and go around and go to the temple THEN bring out your teamates you save so many potions lol

I don’t understand why people have the need to conserve oxyales. The Shaman gives you an infinite supply of them.