After the fire guardian- the four heores? where the heck is the skull as well? for legion?

22 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone have a great method!!? these guys pretty much beat me 3 times!! right now my current people are!
gloria-
ewkln the siren (sorry i spelled that wrong NO AFFENSE XD)
slecknn(his earth attack is sorta like have another just got gloria)
and of course mardek who has water salsh fire slash and air slash :D!

ok so basically i have on fire and water necklaces for the siren so she takes no damage from the dark guy pretty much! i use spirit and hit the sourcerer with all i have! but i lack in agility…and thats the main prob.

after that pretty much every time i revive i get killed so i try to damage someone so another person uses up their turns..

i noxis the leader or something like that but i beleive its just my agl i came down to gloria and 2 of them and almost killed the dark guy the other was the lil bandit… ANYWAYS!!

anyone know a better way?

Flag Post

oops alll i wanna know is if anyone has a good item that can give all my guys the agl thing and possibly be like +2 or +3

Flag Post

For the battle i take legion instead of elwyen : Legion a good spell (reduce str and spr) and is strong.
I kill heroes in this order : Healer (because she is annoying), the thief, the leaders and for finish bernard

For Agl +2 you have boots of celerity (chest in sun temple).
Agl +3 can be obtain

Flag Post

Personally I beleive I used Mardek, Gloria, Elwyen and either Sslen’ck or Legion, I can’t remember. You need to take out Aalia first, obviously, if you have that Fairy Dust skill with Legion you should use it. It reduces the heroes Spirit and Strength and can possibly inflict Sleep, which can reduce the damage you take over time a lot. With Sslen’ck, hopefully you have Quarry: Human and can use it for the fight. 50% more damage will help a ton.

After Aalia just go for Bernard and then Bartholio, you may want to Shield weaker members(Elwyen and perhaps Gloria), Vennie, while he has annoying status effects should be kept alive so that Bartholio does’tn go Berserk. You can try and ‘trick’ Aalia to using Cura early if you damage her enough and I beleive if you use Dolorious Dirge you can trick her into healing her entire party, but I can’t remember if it was because she was too damaged or her party was just all damaged slightly.

Also, don’t attack Barnard with physicals. He counterattacks you something fierce with an attack that heals him and REALY hurts. Also, make sure to swap your gear around a bit. If you’re too weak to an element Bernard can realy exploit it and hurt you pretty badly.

Good luck, if you need anything else ask and I’ll see if I can help.

Flag Post

Thanks guys!! you really just helped me a bunch! hopefully tommorow sincei ts late here i can own them all in the next try! :D

Flag Post

Using Mardek, Gloria, Elwyen and Legion, I managed to beat them despite entering the fight with a numbed Mardek, no remedies and about five mana potions. I just used Ballad of Balance to keep my team alive early in the battle, then relied on Gloria’s Wildfire and Whirlpool to reduce the enemy’s power.

I used whirlpool on Aalia to reduce her healing power and make Vinny use up his three potions.
Then I used whirlpool on Bernard just enough so I could sustain my team with Ballad of Life, keeping Elwyen alive with a shield
Then I used wildfire on Bartholio to reduce his damage as well.
Once I was sure they couldn’t kill my team with one shot, I used Dolorous Dirge to finish first Bernard and then Bartholio.

Other tips:
Legion’s Spirit Nova is good damage when used on a character with full health.
Do not melee Barnard.
Ballad of Balance is great, and helps keep individual members alive, especially when combined with the power of Gloria’s heal. Just remember to turn it off when you need to use a potion on one character only.

Good luck!

Flag Post

I used Elwyen, Meraeador, and Legion. Meraeador used Sleep-O-Matic to keep them unconscious and Potion Spray to haste everyone. Elwyen usually used Dolorous Dirge, switching too Ballad of Life if one of them woke up and did some damage. Legion used Raging Inferno and Gemsplosion. Mardek would use an elemental attack to wake one up, then Meraeador would go right after him and put it back to sleep.

That’s what I did the second time, anyway. The first time I used Elwyen, Gloria, and Meraeador (hadn’t done the Water Temple yet) and Mardek got berserked right off the bat. It was a slaughter.

Flag Post

The skull for Legion is outside the temple itself, and in the volcano area. I think if you go right at the beggining, there should be a soul well. Talk to it, and then talk to the shaman of the volcano. Then head back to the soul well.

Aalia drops like a fly if you do enough damage to her before she shields everyone. After that, I used Solaar’s solar flare to knock out Bernard after a few turns, while keeping Sharla on heal-mode. After that I killed Vennie pretty easily with normal attacks from Mardek and Solaar, and using wildfire on Bartholio.

Flag Post

I noxious bombed Aalia before she could act, then killed her.
I killed them in this order: Healer > Rouge > Warrior > Mage
Also, never use Physical attack on the old guy, he will kill you and heal himself.

Flag Post

I personally didn’t try this, as i thought of it only when i had finished the fight. If you have resistance of over 100% in dark, then physically attack bernard, he should hurt himself and heal you when he counters.

Flag Post

Something you could try (haven’t done it, but I believe it could work) is use Legion’s Rage Chord to berserk the healer and the mage – that would disable them completely.

Flag Post

^Is what I did.

Flag Post

wow thanks guys!! this ios really helpful i think i have my way :D get legion and use his sleeping attack that would be first best in my opinion. let elwyen use spirit song to mess up alia and bernard pretty good- heal with gloria :D yeah i think im set now

Flag Post

whoa i ment marceder! for the sleeping thing!

Flag Post

Addle Gas Bartholio, who attacks Bernard, and then he counter attacks giving you epic win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zappazilli:

Something you could try (haven’t done it, but I believe it could work) is use Legion’s Rage Chord to berserk the healer and the mage – that would disable them completely.

I tried that but the attack wouldn’t effect them.

Also, What enemies give Legion the Addle gas thing?

Flag Post

The Rogue Fairy in the forest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blizzire:

Wrong, pixie in the dreamrealm, Rogue fairy only gives fairy dust, which gives sleep.

Flag Post

I simply used Gloria, Solaar, and Sslen’ck. At first I couldn’t beat them because my party was to fragile and couldn’t do enough damage. (I was dumb enough to use Sharla) So I went out and bought some items and such. Get the Vitality +6 for Solaar. You can get it at the Magic Shop in Aeropolis. He went from 600hp to 1300hp just like that, as well as having high def and M. def. Always take out Aalia first, if she gets a shield or M. Shield up it can make the battle 100 times more difficult. I abused Agl. raising items so Sslen’ck would be able to go before her and I damaged her enough so that she healed which let me finish her off next turn. Then I always take out Bernard, while keeping a couple nulls from Gloria up. For me his water attack is the most potent. The fight should be in the bad by now. Just bring remedys and liquidlights and maybe a Mirrlixir or two if they still give you trouble.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chesshawk:
Originally posted by blizzire:

Wrong, pixie in the dreamrealm, Rogue fairy only gives fairy dust, which gives sleep.

Flag Post

Shield everyone, use ballad of balance, you need to heal with mardek because you need gloria to cast razor leaf which will cut their max hp. Eventually aalia dies and bernard will have about 120 max hp too, then take out bernard and then vennie and bartholio shouldn’t be a proble since their max hp is under 1000 or something

hope this helped

Flag Post

thanks again people XD i used legion gloria and ewyln- basically i just noxed alia-made E use spirit song then quickly- blasted alia in one shot :D-then after a heal i noxed the leader or hit the rogue guy with the knife and then hit bernard XD epic!! but i had to finish him with mardek- then i slayed the rogue with legion and mardek for the finishing blow… and the funny thing happened i hit barnard thinking he would get owned in one hit… and it was the complete opposite XD but eventually i got him- note this was the day right after i posted this- i already beat earth temple in one go… BUT I SWEAR THE EARTH TEMPLE GUARDIAN AND MURCEDER TOoK Me LIKE 45 MINUTES XD