Jade

5 posts

Flag Post

Is there only one of those in the entire game? Cause it’s one of the ingredients for the Glyph Shield and I need that to learn all the skills available to Mardek.

Flag Post

Yes only one. Learn skill of jade at all you character before use it for the shield

Flag Post

While on this, can everyone except Legion equip Stoles? There’s no need to keep the Jade if they can.

Flag Post

Just teach legion vit +1 from the jade before you make the shield and everyone else can learn it at a later point because of the stole. I figured the jade was like any of the other common gems when I made the shield and did it without thinking. But I really would rather not have to sit through another 60 hours just because god forbid legion doesn’t get to use the 2 ap for 1 extra vit. Not to say that isn’t a great game though

Flag Post

It always sucks to get near the end of a game then find out that there are a few things or skills you missed and can’t get again because you could only get them once at specific points or you use something and lose it and find out you can’t get more. However this game is a continuing game cut into chapters. Perhaps in the next chapter missed skills and items, jade will become available. ( hopes)