What is the highest level you can gain on Mardek 3

12 posts

Flag Post

What is the highest level you can gain on Mardek 3 and what’s your level?

Flag Post

According to the high scores, 100 is the cap

Flag Post

I finished the game with level 51. The previous time, it was 60.

Flag Post

I don’t think there is a limit yet…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mavestino:

According to the high scores, 100 is the cap

This^.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:This^.

wat’s tat ting? wat do yu mean?

EDIT: sorry for the errors! It’s for write fastly!

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:
Originally posted by DarthKitty:This^.

wat’s tat ting? wat do yu mean?

EDIT: sorry for the errors! It’s for write fastly!

DarthKitty is re-answering the first question (“what’s the highest level you can gain on Mardek 3”) by simply quoting Mevestino’s post. When you do something like that, you usually use something to indicate what you are doing; in this case, he used “This^”.

Flag Post

Indeed. Although you’ll usually get a lengthier response from me, occasionally something simple such as that will suffice.

By the way, the carrot (^) was pointing to the text I quoted. I was stating that I agreed with what was said, and was pointing to what I agreed with.

Back on topic, I also know level 100 is the cap, because I’ve met someone who said so. And he wasn’t good enough with paint/photoshop/whatever to have faked it either.

Flag Post

So, let’s go back to Lord0’s question! I think the same what think TARDIS. There’s no limit (but you will need HOURS, maybe DAYS to level up your character to level 101!! Or less! I finished my first MARDEK 3 game with level 60 (of course, I haved grind a lot))

Flag Post

No, people have spent days (6 days in 1 case) grinding on pixies, but haven’t been able to go past level 100. It’s not that it would take much longer to get to 101, it’s that all experience after level 100 is omitted. The level is capped at 100.

Feel free to test it if you like, I’d rather trust that, if people could go past level 100, they would, and the highscores (and people’s accounts) would be different.

The tl;dr version: The highscores say 100 is the highest level reached, and since players would go past that if they could, they obviously can’t.

Flag Post

Well I’m level 98 currently so imma test the 100 cap thesis

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:

No, people have spent days (6 days in 1 case) grinding on pixies, but haven’t been able to go past level 100. It’s not that it would take much longer to get to 101, it’s that all experience after level 100 is omitted. The level is capped at 100.

Feel free to test it if you like, I’d rather trust that, if people could go past level 100, they would, and the highscores (and people’s accounts) would be different.

The tl;dr version: The highscores say 100 is the highest level reached, and since players would go past that if they could, they obviously can’t.

level 99 now so yea