Does anyone know where to find this stuff?

6 posts

Flag Post

Snakemail
Star Charm for Solaar
YALORT Charm for Vehrn.

I think I remember seeing snakemail in a shop somewhere but I don’t remember where and also I have a sneaking suspicion that both charms are in Animus’s Dungeon…. am I right?

Also, does anybody do Tsunami besides the Water Guardian? I want Legion to learn it but I didn’t have him at the time.

Flag Post

snakemail is definatly in airopolis, dont know bout the rest.

Flag Post

I think that the Star Charm is the award for Solaar’s survival arena. I have no idea why you’d want to equip a “Yalort Charm” to Legion, though… It’s Verhn’s survival arena award and it can only be equipped by Verhn.
Karnos uses all of the Guardians multi-hit attacks (Tsunami, Raging Inferno, Earthquake) if you can get it to switch to the right element.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XXXXZ:

I think that the Star Charm is the award for Solaar’s survival arena. I have no idea why you’d want to equip a “Yalort Charm” to Legion, though… It’s Verhn’s survival arena award and it can only be equipped by Verhn.
Karnos uses all of the Guardians multi-hit attacks (Tsunami, Raging Inferno, Earthquake) if you can get it to switch to the right element.

Yeah i meant Vehrn

Flag Post

Anything ending with “Charm” is a solo arena reward.

Snakemail is in the rightmost item shop in Aeropolis.

/thread

Flag Post

You can also get the Guardian’s attacks from the King of Goznor.