"From another chapter" save bug

6 posts

Flag Post

This bug has happened twice where after saving my mardek rpg 3 game, it says “from another chapter” with everything else being undefined on my save file. When I go to load my game from this save file it refuses to. Is there a fix or anything for this problem? There are a few people posting of the same problem, has anyone found a fix. I have already played through the sun temple and dark temple twice to have this happen both times after.

Flag Post

The same thing just happened to me. I had only gotten through the sun temple, and I have a save from the end of Chapter 2, but… That wasn’t a fun surprise. I had saved successfully in Xantusia, but saving in the Sandflow caves shortly after that corrupted my file.

Flag Post

This happened to me too before. Apparently it is a bug caused by the old flash player. You will have to get the newer version of the flash player as stated by pseudo wolf on the front page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BBtheory:

This happened to me too before. Apparently it is a bug caused by the old flash player. You will have to get the newer version of the flash player as stated by pseudo wolf on the front page.

Well the thing is I have the new flash player and this still happened.

Flag Post

Reinstall your Flash player just in case, then try saving something again.

Flag Post

Now I know that this doesn’t just happen in my game…