Q:how to recruit Legion

18 posts

Flag Post

i got the Wretched Skull from fire temple but what i have to do now?im completly lost
ty in advance

 
Flag Post

you need the silver string thing and the crystal rose, try the walkthrough on wolfs profile but first you need the quest from the long m named dude in gonzor

 
Flag Post

thanks

 
Flag Post

any help to get the crystal rose from the master crystal?

 
Flag Post

The Master Crystal just keeps changing his element, hit him with whatever he’s weak against at his current element and it should be a breeze.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zappazilli:

The Master Crystal just keeps changing his element, hit him with whatever he’s weak against at his current element and it should be a breeze.

i do but i can only hit him with the jars like really cold water. what about when hes aether and would this be a good time to use a rainbow juice?

 
Flag Post

I don’t think so, he’s not really that difficult…btw, if you have Mardek’s elemental slashes and Gloria, you should be able to kill him fast – Mardek’s ele slash does like 1k+ damage to him, and he has only 5k hp. When he’s aether, you could use Legion’s gemsplosion with a candriathope equipped or just hit him with anything so that he changes his element to one you can exploit.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zappazilli:

I don’t think so, he’s not really that difficult…btw, if you have Mardek’s elemental slashes and Gloria, you should be able to kill him fast – Mardek’s ele slash does like 1k+ damage to him, and he has only 5k hp. When he’s aether, you could use Legion’s gemsplosion with a candriathope equipped or just hit him with anything so that he changes his element to one you can exploit.

The problem with using Legion is that you can’t get Legion until after you’ve gotten the Crystal Rose from beating the Master Crystal… So that would only work on the Master Crystal in the arena.

 
Flag Post

Hmm, yeah, my bad there. Mardek’s slashes should suffice anyway.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zappazilli:

Hmm, yeah, my bad there. Mardek’s slashes should suffice anyway.

ty ill try if it dosnt work ill ask more specific questions

 
Flag Post

i lost again.1) should i have everybody 1 element? or should i spread the elements out? 2) should i use a rainbow juice? if so on who? 3) should i use the juices that give haste regen and berserk? if so, which juices? 4) which ele sword should i use? he dosnt change to the weak ele against the sword i have.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZerVexon:

i lost again.1) should i have everybody 1 element? or should i spread the elements out? 2) should i use a rainbow juice? if so on who? 3) should i use the juices that give haste regen and berserk? if so, which juices? 4) which ele sword should i use? he dosnt change to the weak ele against the sword i have.

also i forgot 5) when hes usually aether or light what do i do then?

 
Flag Post

sum1 answer me D:

 
Flag Post

1) Do whatever there, but I would recommend having Gloria for her nulls and 1 or two other elements attacks like dark and light.
2) Don’t bother, Gloria and her nulls and Morality Block is enough
3) If you want but they are overkill, you don’t really need them
4) Use light sword (Sun Sword or Champion Sword I). Unless your characters include Solaar, you don’t have a light attack
5) Heal, you can’t do anything against it, unless you want to waste some time grinding aether resistance from the clothing that you craft or waste a rainbow potion.

If you really really want to use potions, bring Mereador and his potion sprayer before using.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zappazilli:

I don’t think so, he’s not really that difficult…btw, if you have Mardek’s elemental slashes and Gloria, you should be able to kill him fast – Mardek’s ele slash does like 1k+ damage to him, and he has only 5k hp. When he’s aether, you could use Legion’s gemsplosion with a candriathope equipped or just hit him with anything so that he changes his element to one you can exploit.

GOD!!!! Have you ever tried Legion’s Gemsplosion without a gem!!?!?!? Yeah it’s the element fig

[Don’t be rude please.] – Zshadow

 
Flag Post

Um… no its not….
When there is no gem, I’m not allowed to use Gemsplosion.

 
Flag Post

If you want to know what an enemies resistances are, check its stats thing in battle! Just click on their name and poof! Instant strategy.

 
Flag Post

I have got everything for Legion but I can’t find Saul, do you have to have a specific party?