Where secret room of dark temple when I talk and fight Trilobite warrior ?

9 posts

Flag Post

I know trilobite key in dark temple and I talk Trilobite warrior before to get its but I don’t see where secret room after I talk Trilobite warror ? How I get its ?

Flag Post

Look on the map and see if it’s there. Don’t really know what you’re talking about though because it doesn’t make any sense. At all. What the hell.

Flag Post

I see,talk and fight Trilobite warrior in dark east room of dark temple but I can’t see room of drop trilobite key. Where schedule of room have trilobite key in dark temple ?

Flag Post

You get the trilobite keys in Chap. 3 from the Antique shop in Aeropolis, smart one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chesshawk:

You get the trilobite keys in Chap. 3 from the Antique shop in Aeropolis, smart one.

actuly i got mine from chapter 2. theyre eaiseir to get their then in 3

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZerVexon:

By easier you mean cheaper right…?
Because clicking buy 4X times is obviously comparable to the fighting/walking around in Chap2

Flag Post
Originally posted by Weiyaoli:
Originally posted by ZerVexon:

By easier you mean cheaper right…?
Because clicking buy 4X times is obviously comparable to the fighting/walking around in Chap2

no you dont have to buy them in 2nd chapter. look at secrets in chapter 2 to learn where they are

Flag Post

Gosh. He meant:

In Chapter 2, you have to walk around a lot.
In Chapter 3, you can easily buy them, what is easier than walking, but costs a bit.

Flag Post

Thank us to answer to me.