Arena

12 posts

Flag Post

I have done Arena for everyone except Zach and Mereador because I never used them and they are still at their base levels of 15 and 10. How much should I level them up/ inventions i should use so I can get this over with without grinding for 2 hours?

Flag Post

Get Meraeador to level 14, give him the RainbowDisc, the NightJacket, the Scarab of Protection, turn on the Rainbow Aura 1 with your 10 RP, then enjoy your massive resistances, making your life a lot easier. Use the Flammenwherfer for sure, for the other invention take something else…

Or just buy 10 throwables of each type + 40 AlchemicFires from Nope just next to the counter and go win.

With Zach, you could try the same setup, make sure you have a SpeedyJizz and ~4 RlyColdWaters for the Flame Soul.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Get Meraeador to level 14, give him the RainbowDisc, the NightJacket, the Scarab of Protection, turn on the Rainbow Aura 1 with your 10 RP, then enjoy your massive resistances, making your life a lot easier. Use the Flammenwherfer for sure, for the other invention take something else…

Or just buy 10 throwables of each type + 40 AlchemicFires from Nope just next to the counter and go win.

With Zach, you could try the same setup, make sure you have a SpeedyJizz and ~4 RlyColdWaters for the Flame Soul.

Wait, where to you get all of that stuff?
Animus’s Dungeon?
I’m a bit reluctant to cash in the Y. Fairy

Flag Post
Originally posted by chesshawk:

Wait, where to you get all of that stuff?
Animus’s Dungeon?
I’m a bit reluctant to cash in the Y. Fairy

You get the rainbow disc in DreamShrine, so yeah, Animus’s dungeon. Night Jacket, I’m not sure, but it might be in Cambria, or I just sold it there,

Flag Post

Both the disc and the scarab are from Animus or the Dreamshrine, yeah. Screw Haste. NightJacket is in a shop in Aeropolis.

With those three pieces of equipment and the Rainbow Aura passive, you get 100% immunity to all the Natural elements, 80% Light immunity, 60% Aether and Fig immunity, and way past 100% Dark immunity. And auto-shields. With all that, you’re a real tank, not much can do anything to you, take your time, don’t be Hasty…

Flag Post

Actually, grinding isn’t that hard.
With a Candriathope on each of them (exp+20% skill), I gained 8 levels for Mereador in about 30 minutes at the Miasmal Citadel. And Elwyen using Requiem and fleeing from all the Blue Souls.
(Okay it was from 10-18, so what?)

Flag Post

14 would have sufficed, I tell you… also, grinding kills the joy, and, well… the levels don’t do much, only a bit of HP.

Flag Post

Oh my god, Animus’s Dungeon is making my eye’s hurt….
I don’t like inverted colors anymore.

Flag Post

How do you beat Zach’s? Berserk from the flame soul just kills Zach’s chance of winning because then he just does 0 damage.

Flag Post

1. Pray
2. You didn’t get hit by a Rage Chord
3. Throw up a SpeedyJizz
4. Throw a RlyColdWater
5. Pray
6. You didn’t get hit by a Rage Chord
7. Throw a RlyColdWater
8. Throw a RlyColdWater
9. Hopefully it was enough, otherwise repeat 5-8

Flag Post

1. Pray
2. You didn’t get hit by a Rage Chord
3. Throw up a SpeedyJizz
4. Throw a RlyColdWater
5. Pray
6. You didn’t get hit by a Rage Chord
7. Throw a RlyColdWater
8. Throw a RlyColdWater
9. Hopefully it was enough, otherwise repeat 5-8

Ummmm… great strategy….

Flag Post

Not much more you can do, right? Still, worked for me.