when does 4 out mardek page 3

88 posts

Flag Post

Looks legit. Its just taking WAY too long to get here. Now that D3 is out, I can wait another year.

Flag Post

Since he hasnt started on it yet, and he’s going to do some miasmon game which has four parts, im estimating probably around 4 or 5 years from now.
Best to occupy yourself with something, and go ZOMFG WTF when it suddenly pops out :D

Flag Post

Mmm… maybe I should play this miasmon game while i wait for 4…

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

Mmm… maybe I should play this miasmon game while i wait for 4…

Yeah, Miasmon is a great game!

Flag Post

Pseudo has stated many times that he has had enough of Mardek for a while, so probably not until 2014 at the earliest. (There’s nothing that says he’s going to do Miasmon 1, 2, 3, and 4 back to back either. He has other projects he’s working on.)

Flag Post

Pseudo has stated many times that he has had enough of Mardek for a while

On the other hand, a while ago he stated he began to become interested again. That means he might just pick up the work from time to time. I still doubt it’ll be out before next year’s summer.

Flag Post

Mardek 4 will come out in about a year or two, as psudeolonewolf is working on creating Miasmon chapters, and before Mardek comes out, he will do deliverance and a new system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by silverdock:

Mardek 4 will come out in about a year or two, as psudeolonewolf is working on creating Miasmon chapters, and before Mardek comes out, he will do deliverance and a new system.

That information is trite old by now.

Flag Post

BEST.GAME.EVER.

Flag Post

the creator of mardek said that he isn’t gonna start making it in a while because he is working on 3 other games at the same time so he decided to take a break on mardek and start later i am guessing he is gonna release mardek 4 in a few years

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobenquake:

BEST.GAME.EVER.

…True, but what has that got to do with the discussion?

And he’s gonna release it after Miasmon.

Flag Post

MARDEK 4 won’t be out for at least a few years. I’m sorry, deal with it. If any of you bother to follow the blog PLW (Pseudolonewolf) writes, then you would know that it’s not being done. As of now, he is in a time of unrest and is attempting to finish Miasmon 1, a Pokemon-esque game, but driven by story and not glory (hey, that rhymes!). After that, the plan is to finish the other two Miasmon games and then move onto another game. Which won’t be MARDEK.

He is also mid-developing two different games: Reminiscence and Chamaeleon. Reminiscence is another RPG similar to MARDEK but more… Customisable, in a way; Chamaeleon is a puzzle-metroidvania-platformer game.

Just look at the damned blog! (Oh, you can find it at fighunter.com , or the previous site that has the archived blogs, archive.fighunter.com .) And happy looking-towards-the-future-of-fancy-RPG-gaming-and-things!

Flag Post

I actually am waiting for deliverance remake to come out. It is like Mardek but you can make your own spells, looks, swords, it is a lot of fun, sad part is, you can only have 3 partners at one time. Go to Fig Hunter.com if you wanna play.

Flag Post

The deliverance remake probably wont come out for a year or two after Miasmon (if that is even the order PLW is doing them in). PLW said that the coding was sloppy, and he wanted to write it from scratch.

Flag Post

does anybody know when the MARDEK walkthrough will be updated on kongregate?

Flag Post

I’m fairly sure the answer is never.

Flag Post

Im interested on that Reminiscence game since i love rpgs can u tell me more about it?

Flag Post

thumbs up if you read comments from 2010: “just at the end of this year”, they said. Umpf.
MAYBE the end of this siecle?

Flag Post

im interested in seeing another bunch of annihilators to deal with preferably more then 3 times as deadly as animus as for my idea on when it comes id say around 2013 hell start on it

Flag Post

I’m sure that when (if) it does come out it will be at least as good as Mardek 3. What I’d like from the game are the following things:

- Non-party members getting experience from battles. Even 1% would mean they aren’t all vegetables when you come around to using them. They wouldn’t earn points towards abilities, so it’s not like they could become horrendously overpowered.

- The ability to skip the Warpoint terminal. It would make travel between north and south a little less frustrating, plus less ‘loading’ (hurray).

- More abilities for mages. They (Sharla and Donovan) don’t really have many abilities, Gloria is more useful as she can use more elemental spells, can heal and remove poison and obviously only takes up one space in the party. She can somehow do more damage with air spells than my Sharla can too.

- A time machine so it comes out tomorrow.

Flag Post

I like everything CriticalMiss said.

Also, and item like Pokemon’s Exp Share would be pretty cool. Or a place where you can put party members you are not using to train themselves, where they get, say, 1 xp for every ten steps you make with Mardek.

Flag Post

can i ask something? who the fuck is fig hunter?

Flag Post

Fig Hunter is Psuedo’s blog, where he talks about personal stuff. Sometimes he talks about the game he is working on. If you want to go check it it, don’t go and pester him about the next game in the series, or anything like that.

www.fighunter.com

Flag Post

Fig Hunter is the site that the developer created to host and display his work. Does that explain your question?

Right, off the flaming, Fig Hunter (FH) is a site in which Pseudolonewolf hosts his various gaming, artistic and musical works. It also acts as a blog-space to post updates. It currently has a thriving community of immature toddlers ranging from the age of 12 to ≈30, I think. Most things are very friendly; I’ve been part of this community for well over a year and a half. If you want to join, feel free to do so by clicking this link. Know, though, that your language used above will not be tolerated (see the rules page). You may see it as a massive dictatorship with low user-rights, but it’s really all for the good.

If you can’t be bothered to click the link it is basically:
Use proper grammar.
Don’t flame or swear.
Don’t grief, troll or spam.
If you find a bug, don’t repeatedly show it to prove your point.
Do not abuse any ability given, be it the rating system, forum or any other thing.

There is a huge network of internet-friends spanning across Facebook, NationStates, several games on Kong (GodField, Colony are a few common ones; plus most MMORPGs) and, of course, FH.

That is all you need to know. And I would really recommend shutting-down this thread… MARDEK 4 won’t be out for a long time. Possibly a decade or so. This is serious. Miasmon 1, the prologue, has taken well over a year now, and is still not finished. After that is Miasmon 2, and then 3. Then Chamaeleon and a few others… You’d probably have forgotten about the whole series by the time it came out. So give up, okay? Also, posting suggestions here are useless. PLW doesn’t even use his account here any more… He has not looked here for years. Nor will he tolerate these ‘suggestions’ on FH. So stop, okay? For your sake and his. You’re wasting your time.

Flag Post

It seems very strange that the developer spends 200 hours writing dialogue alone (I’m guessing) and then get’s so sick of his series that he shelves it for the next 7 years.

But.. maybe he depressed himself? I’m hoping for some sort of happy ending for Mardek. After 42 hours of gaming I see that Emela isn’t going to tell anyone who she is, Deugan isn’t even going to appear, Mardek will always think he’s dead and Emela and Deugan won’t even get together. The dreamstones are an extra feature just in case you haven’t had your fill of depressing storylines.

But.. maybe he depressed himself? I’m hoping for some sort of happy ending for Mardek. After 42 hours of gaming I see that Emela isn’t going to tell anyone who she is, Deugan isn’t even going to appear, Mardek will always think he’s dead and Emela and Deugan won’t even get together. The dreamstones are an extra feature just in case you haven’t had your fill of depressing storylines.I hope Miasmon is happy like the Mardek used to be.