when does 4 out mardek page 4

88 posts

Flag Post

2013 will be the year ):#

Flag Post

yesss melchior will be mine

Flag Post

Currently, Pseudolonewolf does not intend to start work on it for a while. it says from 2012 im really pissed final fantasy 4 arrived faster that mardek 4 i wonter if there will be a mardek 4 …

Flag Post
Originally posted by dany3014:

Currently, Pseudolonewolf does not intend to start work on it for a while. it says from 2012 im really pissed final fantasy 4 arrived faster that mardek 4 i wonter if there will be a mardek 4 …

One does not simply end a series like that without causing mad revolts.

Flag Post

The sad truth is that Mardek 4 will likely never come out. Psuedo has so many projects planned before Mardek (not to mention he starts up new projects while existing ones are in progress) that the Mardek series is pretty much eternally on the sidelines.

Even if it does come out, I can’t see it coming before 2016.

Flag Post

Psuedo has posted that Mardek 4 has been postponed.

That makes think
1) It most likely has been started already since it implied he worked on it
2) It will probably be a project he will work on soon
3) He says he is done with a large portion of his other projects meaning that if you he find the time to finish that, Mardek 4 will most likely be next.
4) I see Mardek 4 coming out by around 2014 – 2015. 2016 if Psuedo runs into major problems tho.

It really comes down if he is able to solve the emotional turmoil he is currently going through as I noticed it really influences the amount of work he gets done.

Flag Post

THIS IS 2013 IT BETTER BE OUT NEXT YEAR.
PS SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS IT GOT MESSED UP>

Flag Post

MARDEK Chapter 4 is the fourth chapter of the MARDEK series and the direct sequel to MARDEK Chapter 3: Keystones. Currently, Pseudolonewolf does not intend to start work on it for a while.”

3 years without working in a new Mardek, that’s it, the Mardek series is dead…

Flag Post

Mardek series is NOT dead.
Psuedo got very popular from this series, so I really doubt he will discontinue his best series he ever made.
I think he will finish it about Fall 2014.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tygrys1:

Psuedo got very popular from this series, so I really doubt he will discontinue his best series he ever made.

If he does…I expect there to be some premium content purchasable with kreds which should make this series worth Psuedo’s time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:
Originally posted by tygrys1:

If he does…I expect there to be some premium content purchasable with kreds which should make this series worth Psuedo’s time.

In that case, I will expect it to be a pay-to-play MMORPG with poorly done graphics and bad Engrish dialogs.

Flag Post

That’s not how Pseudo works at all. He is more concerned with perfection, not cheap money.

Flag Post

read at fighunter.com