Where have I met Lone Wolf?

111 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys!

Just read a few interesting facts about Lone Wolf (won’t spoiler), but I can’t remember where I met him (mardek2 or mardek3? and at which point of time) ? What have he said to you?

Flag Post

Ahem, you met him during chapter 2 and 3… oh and 1.

That should make it obvious who it is. At least the current explaination anyway.

Flag Post

Read the dreamstones. And look at his hair.

Flag Post

I don’t know, how many straw-haired, greatsword-wielding heroes are there?

Flag Post

LONE WOLF IS DEUGAN

There. Can we stop trying to give hints now?

Flag Post

HOW DO YOU KNOW

That’s always an unfunny thing to do, make two nearly-identical characters, give them masks, and set them to roam. And what happened in MARDEK 3 really went too much like the fans predicted it…

Flag Post

Deugan’s alive? I KNEW IT!!!!!

Flag Post

I knew SPOILER was alive when I got the first dreamstone, about 15 minutes after I started….
I wonder about some of your intelligence levels

Flag Post

Uh, weren’t any of you people paying attention? The Lone Wolf is OBVIOUSLY the Blatantly Evil Chancellor. You can still see the the resemblence, even with the mask on. Their personalities are EXACTLY the same, too.

Flag Post

yup, i knew it from the beginning as well, lonewolf is legion with a mask…no it’s deugan easy

Flag Post

Deugan fails 24/7
I blame 5 hour energy.

Flag Post

lone wolf is a spy

Flag Post

Lone wolf is Slippy (In Starfox) that sais “DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!!”

Flag Post

Well, I still heard people who said ZOMBIE DEUGAN IS TEH FINAL BOSS, OMG!!!
So yeah.And Lonewolf is obviously Mardek’s mom!

Flag Post

lone wolf is mardek rpgs Chuck Norris (sarcasm)

Flag Post

I thought Lone Wolf was Mugbert.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pcbb97:

I thought Lone Wolf was Jered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by googoolyeye:

No, Jered is going to become the “Amiable Dingo”. He’ll OBVIOUSLY become the main protagonist in one of the later chapters, and the game will be renamed JERED instead of MARDEK. Because that makes perfect sense.

Flag Post

Who the hell is Jered?

Flag Post

Duh, the Subway sandwich store guy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Betelgueze:

Who the hell is Jered?

He’s one of the NPCs wandering around Gonzor who keeps saying he’s gonna be a great adventurer, but is a bit of a coward.

Flag Post

haha guys, I guess everybody who spent time on playint the game knows that deugan is alive, so many hints are hidden in the game, but my question was actually where I met Lone Wolf and what have he said to me. it is a bit confusing because I played mardek 2 and 3, got every single badge with a total playtime of 40 hours, but I can’t remember when I met him, especially in mardek3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daisuke89:

haha guys, I guess everybody who spent time on playint the game knows that deugan is alive, so many hints are hidden in the game, but my question was actually where I met Lone Wolf and what have he said to me. it is a bit confusing because I played mardek 2 and 3, got every single badge with a total playtime of 40 hours, but I can’t remember when I met him, especially in mardek3

He’s The “mysterious stranger” who:
1. Drops the dreamstone after you beat the arena
2. Talks to you after the play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SevereFlame:

LONE WOLF IS DEUGAN

Lone Wolf being Deugan? Not happening. That’s like saying that the Mystery Man is Steele! The chance of that happening is about as much as a few fighters destroying a Death Star!

Flag Post
Originally posted by slayer1337:
Originally posted by SevereFlame:

LONE WOLF IS DEUGAN

Lone Wolf being Deugan? Not happening. That’s like saying that the Mystery Man is Steele! The chance of that happening is about as much as a few fighters destroying a Death Star!

My Sarcasm meter just broke.