Where have I met Lone Wolf? page 5

111 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:

Fine, since this has been revived anyway, I can have a lil fun with this.

: Who are you?
: I AM YOUR FATHER
: DADDY! Wait, MY dad is FIRE.
: OK, I’m Lone Wolf.
: Hell no! Lone Wolf is Mardek!
: Aren’t YOU Lone Wolf?
: No, I AM MARDEK!
: I’m Mardek.
: Then I’m the Canonia Shaman!
: <zombie_voice> You are not the shaman. I’m the shaman!

Is it just me, or did you forget to put a </zombie_voice> after that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:
Originally posted by chimto:
Originally posted by BestInWorldEver:

Lone Wolf is OBVIOUSLY Moric’s reincarnation! I mean, Moric learned to use a GreatSword with Social Fox’s body! As he liked using Social Fox, he obviously would like to be 1 of all the foxes’ brother, a Wolf! Yes! Yeeeees! Lone Wolf ran away off Mardek! Why? Because Lone Wolf aka Moric’s reincarnation recognized him & ran away to not Soul Trap his reincarnation! It makes ABSOLUTE SENSE! And… his straw-like hair must have come from Melchior’s Hair reference… As green & black goes well with yellow… Moric somehow grew some hair, took a human-like form & is saving every thing he can see to prevent Rohoph’s evil from touching every thing in trouble… YES! Lone Wolf is obviously Moric’s Reincarnation! It makes absolute sense, c’mon!!!

My Sarcasm meter just broke.

It’s over 9000 on mine.

My sarcasm meter does not have a limit. It goes into the fourth dimension to accomplish this.

Flag Post

Don’t you all understand here is how this work.
Lone Wolf = Steele
Water Guardian = Duegan
Mystery Man = Emela
Rohoph = Polly(Duegan’s mom)
Melchior = Hair
Anu = Enki

Okay here is the deal Steele survived the Lightning bolt and had amnesia then he became a good guy of the Earth Element and put on a mask and grew Blond hair.

Duegan Survived the crash and fell into Lake Qur and was transformed by the Lakes magics into the water guardian.

Emela was really a dude in a past life and some sort of temporal/spacial rift caused her gender to switch to a male and turned her evil and was also possesed by Moric. So then sh-HE shaved of his hair and punched his eye out

Rohoph and Polly are the same or well Rohoph is Polly’s brain, but mostly her pronunciation and stuff ever since she has been a gossip and her brain is in Mardek… hmm.

Melchior grew hair so much hair that he had no hair but was still like a bananay type of person.

Anu is really Enki the truth is Enki had turned tward the dark side and his body was combined with the original Anu’s so The Evil had grown and in the end it will be
“Mardek I am your Father!!!” Then there will be lots of gasping and Then Enki is killed by the same temporal/Spacial Time Rift that changes Emela’s gender.

THE END!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DementedChild:

Don’t you all understand here is how this work.
Lone Wolf = Steele
Water Guardian = Duegan
Mystery Man = Emela
Rohoph = Polly(Duegan’s mom)
Melchior = Hair
Anu = Enki

Okay here is the deal Steele survived the Lightning bolt and had amnesia then he became a good guy of the Earth Element and put on a mask and grew Blond hair.

Duegan Survived the crash and fell into Lake Qur and was transformed by the Lakes magics into the water guardian.

Emela was really a dude in a past life and some sort of temporal/spacial rift caused her gender to switch to a male and turned her evil and was also possesed by Moric. So then sh-HE shaved of his hair and punched his eye out

Rohoph and Polly are the same or well Rohoph is Polly’s brain, but mostly her pronunciation and stuff ever since she has been a gossip and her brain is in Mardek… hmm.

Melchior grew hair so much hair that he had no hair but was still like a bananay type of person.

Anu is really Enki the truth is Enki had turned tward the dark side and his body was combined with the original Anu’s so The Evil had grown and in the end it will be
“Mardek I am your Father!!!” Then there will be lots of gasping and Then Enki is killed by the same temporal/Spacial Time Rift that changes Emela’s gender.

THE END!!!!

I am impressed…

Flag Post

You guys are all doing it wrong. Lone Wolf is clearly this guy:

Flag Post
Originally posted by chess435:

I support this. Even though I have absolutely no idea what it is.

Flag Post

A shaman is also an med wolf

Flag Post
Originally posted by chess435:

SSupport this its soooo cool looking 8)

Flag Post

wat? theres a lonewolf in mardek?

Flag Post

wat? theres a lonewolf in mardek?

Play the game.

Flag Post