Grind spot.

12 posts

Flag Post

Hey, I need a grind spot (to xp) my characters are lvl 30-40 (gloria elwyen and mardek) and im leveling the others(sslenck,legion,meraeador,etc)to 30-40’s, so I need a spot and IDK where :( please help!
Thanks

Flag Post

The dreamworld of Pixie Springs seems to be the best, but you don’t need to grind at all in this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Makilio:

The dreamworld of Pixie Springs seems to be the best, but you don’t need to grind at all in this game.

Agreed

Flag Post

I went there and it’s AWESOME! :) Thank you! :D

Flag Post

u will need to grind if u plan on doing solo arena with all chars…
unless u want to try a challenge and use lv9 Elwyen to solo her own

Flag Post
Originally posted by TSouL:

Well, I got the imp badge with no grinding whatsoever…
To be completely honest, levels don’t matter as much in MARDEK as in other RPGs. When you go up a level you’ll get some more HP and MP and that’s about it. Every 2 levels you’ll get 1 RP to spend on a reaction or passive skill and that’s it. You’d be better off going to somewhere like Soothwood and mastering some good skills and reactions for as many characters as you can, that way, you know you’ve got the most out of your characters and the items that you might never get again. Mastering skills is also something that will help you out greater than levels as they contribute more to your damage, DEF, MDEF, max HP and MP.

Flag Post

Hej, well I used the miasmal citadel : most monsters are week to fire, so mereador with a flamethrower rocks and also donovan levels well there. Sharla will be usefull against the golems, legion too.

Flag Post

if your trying to find the Mahogany staff and your unlucky then you will be grinding/farming there for some time. after you find it your are essentially done there.

i managed to get at least 3 of the fancy suits to sell before getting the staff. posh zombies rarely spawn and there are not very high chance of getting the item. it’s a great time to train the loot increasing passive skill among other ones. that guy is the only bastard who knows money attack after you place the warding stone in the sun temple. so drag Legion there so he can learn that skill.

you can also get that blood sword and the shield needed to make the moral shield from the other zombies.

Originally posted by Chimto:

To be completely honest, levels don’t matter as much in MARDEK as in other RPGs. When you go up a level you’ll get some more HP and MP and that’s about it. Every 2 levels you’ll get 1 RP to spend on a reaction or passive skill and that’s it. You’d be better off going to somewhere like Soothwood and mastering some good skills and reactions for as many characters as you can, that way, you know you’ve got the most out of your characters and the items that you might never get again. Mastering skills is also something that will help you out greater than levels as they contribute more to your damage, DEF, MDEF, max HP and MP.

if you want one of the metals all character will have to be at least level 20. if you don’t care about metals then i agree you can keep a character a low level if you want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

Hold on, hold on. HOLD ON.
You could have given me some credit for that. (If that doesn’t work, go to fighunter.com, go to the forums and check out the thread “fast levelling strategy”. Seriously.
Anyway, that’s my opinion. Also there is a good thing there on AFK grinding if you want to check it out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkbloodwolf:

Blah

well:

originally posted By Darth Kitty, Chimto, And many others

CoughCough Lootfinder CoughCough

Originally posted by supergnashV2:
True that, chimto wasen’t the first to post that. i’ve saw that at least three times on the Kong forums.

Originally posted by supergnashV2:
post2

Yep.I saw at least three carbon copies

Flag Post

On the Kong forums? That’s an EXACT copy of something I posted on Fighunter. I don’t mean it was saying the same things, I mean the words are the same and in the same order!
Still, I don’t want to make this a pointless bump, so do what it says and you will get a few levels up in a decent amount of time. There are other places you can do it that will yield more Exp, just experiment a bit and you’ll find them.

Flag Post

the elwyen solo arena is surprisingly easy, just buy a lot of damage dealing items from gope before the arena, and she never even has to play her harp!