Flag Post

WHERE LEGION CAN LEARNED BLOOD CLAWS?
PLEASE HELP MY

Flag Post

Bone demon
Security demon
Red dragon
Anhiliator Karnos

Each of these guys can only be killed once, except for the Red Dragon, which could be killed twice (In chest and in arena.)

Your probaly looking for it so you can be used on Karnos. He has a 98 chance to resist bleeding, but you can always try. He counterattacks with it sometimes, so you can get it from him, but I recommend you to get it from somewhere else.

Flag Post

VERY THX BUT I CAN’T KILL BONE DEMON, RED DRAGON AND I HAVE GOLD TICKED

Flag Post

They’re easy. Especially the Red Dragon. Just need some preparations. And if you can’t defeat the Bone Demon and Red Dragons then why don’t try Karnos?

Flag Post

I + KARNOS = DIE ;(

Flag Post

Why do you need blood claw then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lawlpielawl:

Why do you need blood claw then?

Completionisting (if that’s a word, which I am sure is just my self-made one). Why wouldn’t you want to?

Flag Post

Well if you got problems with them I advise you strongly to learn and start using the Null spells. Especially with Karnos they do help a lot.

Flag Post

My Legion have Ragin Inferno, Thunderstorm, Earthquake, Blood Claw.
But I’ve missed Water Guardian’s Tsunami.
Shame on me.

Flag Post

You can stil get it from Karnos if you want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mandracos:

You can stil get it from Karnos if you want.

And the King. If you’ve already defeated Karnos.

Flag Post

From Karnos ok (yet it’s still too strong for me), but it’s useless learn it fom the king, ’cause is the last enemy of Legion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DARKOS94:

From Karnos ok (yet it’s still too strong for me), but it’s useless learn it fom the king, ’cause is the last enemy of Legion.

Why is he the last?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chimto:

Why is he the last?

Because after him I can’t do battles with Legion (until mardek 4), so, it’s kinda useless.

Flag Post

But why is it useless while you can use him in chapter 4 too? Pseudo can’t just let a fantastic character like him to be usable for only a short amount of time like that.

Flag Post

Blood claw is really useful against most bosses because it can kill in 10 turns unless enemy heals or purifies himself. Homever this “bleeding” needs to be success. Thats why everyone are asking after it.

Flag Post

But why is it useless while you can use him in chapter 4 too? Pseudo can’t just let a fantastic character like him to be usable for only a short amount of time like that.

You’re right, but until chapter 4, it’s useless learn it by the king. I suppose that my is just collectionism.

Originally posted by Maik50:

Blood claw is really useful against most bosses because it can kill in 10 turns unless enemy heals or purifies himself. Homever this “bleeding” needs to be success. Thats why everyone are asking after it.

And stronger is the enemy stronger will be the bleeding. (the king received 3000 of damage evry turn lol.)

Flag Post

You’re right, but until chapter 4, it’s useless learn it by the king. I suppose that my is just collectionism.

And stronger is the enemy stronger will be the bleeding. (the king received 3000 of damage evry turn lol.)

Bleed does 1/10 of HP as damage per turn. It has nothing to do with “strength.”

Flag Post

Of course he can. Picture Legion sitting it Goznor and learning art and science or working on a farm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zeru:

Of course he can. Picture Legion sitting it Goznor and learning art and science or working on a farm.

That’s absolutely right. Those were Meraeador’s intentions for Legion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:

Bleed does 1/10 of HP as damage per turn. It has nothing to do with “strength.”

Sorry, my mistake. With Strength, I wanted say HP (and stronger is the enemy, more hp he will have)

Originally posted by Zeru:

Well, maybe he will (re)become a great Shaman!!!
Seriously, I want Legion as a permanent Character. He’s way the strongest in Mardek 3!!!

Flag Post

need to learned many skills to legion has been strongiest on chapter 3

Flag Post

http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Mimicry

Flag Post

IT is possible to have Legion learn the Blood Claw Spell, and have him die. Just get him killed, but make sure it sis by that attack, ressurect him, and usethe attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

IT is possible to have Legion learn the Blood Claw Spell, and have him die. Just get him killed, but make sure it sis by that attack, ressurect him, and usethe attack.

Everyone knows this.