New monster

218 posts

Flag Post

Well, since we will surely explore other lands in later chapters, there’s some ideas for NEW monsters who could be encountered.
Format:
Name:
Element:
Type 1: (monster or boss)
Type 2: (abberator, construct, etc…)
Class:
Location:
Drops:
Battle Music: (only for bosses)
Theme (optional):

In my case, it’s like this:
Name: Terminator
Element: Earth
Type 1: boss
Type 2: demon
Class: demon
Location: Tharadia

Oh, and a question: in the encyclopaedia, when I look at a monster, the EXP: … thing, what that mean? How many exp we gain if we slay it or what?

 
Flag Post

Name: Snowman
Element: WATER
Type1: Monster
Type2: Construct
Class: Golem
Location: Nole’Oth

STR:40
VIT:25
SPR:8
AGL:5
HP: 6500 +65/LVL
MP: 125
ATK:56
DEF:25
MDEF:5
EVA:0%

Elemental Resistances:
FIRE; WATER; AIR; EARTH; LIGHT; DARK; AETHER; FIG; PHYSICAL; THAUMA.

Status Resistances:
All 100%, minus Paralysis(50%).

Skills:
Attack (PHYSICAL)
Heavy Blow (PHYSICAL) Deals big, non-elemental PHYSICAL Damage. Innacurate.
Cold Breath (WATER) WATER Elemental Ranged Attack with chance of numbing.

 
Flag Post

Name: Obsidian Snake
Element: Fire
Type1: Monster
Type2: Reptile
Class: Snake
Location: Deep Crimson Peak
Drops: Obsidian 10%, Fire essence 30%

Elemental resistances:
Fire; 150% Water; -100% Air; 0% Earth; 40% Light; 0% Dark; 100% Aether; 0% Fig; 0% Physical; 0% Thauma; -50%

Status Resistances:
Psn; 100% Par; 100% Numb; 100% Silence; 20% Curse; 20% Sleep; 0% Confusion; 20% Blind; 0% Bleed; 100% Zombie; 100% Berserk; 100%

Skills:
Attack (Fire)
Burn (Fire) Burn the target’s skin, lowering defence. The damaged tissue may also cause numbness.
Melt (Fire) Sacrifices itself to do massive fire elemental damage to opponent, will not drop anything.


Name: Gaspar
Element: Fire
Type1: Boss
Type2: Annunaki
Class: Pyromancer (Probably)
Weapon: Firalo (Scythe)
Location: Deep Crimson peak
Drops: Angry Potion 100%, Power Drink 100%, Phoenix Pinion 100%

Elemental Resistances:
Fire; 200% Water; -50% Air; 30% Earth; 70% Light; 0% Dark; 0% Spirit; 50% Fig; -10% Physical; 0% Thauma; 0%

Status Resistances:
Psn; 90% Par 80% Numb; 100% Silence; 100% Curse; 100% Sleep; 60% Confusion; 90% Blind; 60% Bleed; 10% Zombie; 100% Berserk; 100%

Skills:
Attack (Physical)
Burn! (Fire) Inflinches fire damage to target, may numb.
Inversion: Fire (Thauma) Used alot if fire resist is above 60%
Immolate (Fire) Fire elemental damage to one character.
Rage Chord (Fire) Gives target berserk
Inferno! (Fire) Hits all enemies with medium fire damage, small chance to numb.
Erupt (Fire) Hits all enemies with medium fire damage, small chance to inflinch berserk.
Vapourize (Fire) Removes any positive status effects from target
Raging Inferno (Fire) Deals Large fire elemental damage
Smoking Speed (Fire) Gives haste and 20+ spr, only used at 1/5th hp, single use.
MAGIC REACTION: Rage Chord (Fire) Gives target berserk
PHYS REACTION: Burn! (Fire) Inflinches fire damage and may numb.

Notes:
In game all of the skills used will be capitalised.


Name: Mysterious Egg
Element: Any (Not Divine of course)
Type1: Monster
Type2: Egg
Class: Egg
Location: Various
Drops: Egg shard (Reagent)

Elemental Resistances:
Fire; 90% Water; 90% Air; 90% Earth; 90% Light; 90% Dark; 90% Aether; 90% Fig; 90% Physical; 90% Thauma; 90%

Status Resistances:
Immune

Skills:
Hatch (Element=Egg element) Used after 5 turns

Notes:
When hatch is used the egg turns into a random monster of that element, bosses and minibosses can’t be hatched.
The elemental resistances change by 20% based on the eggs element, example: earth elemental = 20% less air res + 20 earth res.
When the egg is aether or fig the 20% less resistance will go to aether or fig even if they are not ’’legally’’ opposites they often have weaknesses to eachother.


 
Flag Post

Well, yes, you should! But can you answer to my question here:


Oh, and a question: in the encyclopaedia, when I look at a monster, the EXP: … thing, what that mean? How many exp we gain if we slay it or what?

So, here’s the drop of my monster:
Drops: Earth Axe, Pheonix Pinion, Ether of Queens, Forest Mega Staff (100%)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

Well, yes, you should! But can you answer to my question here:


Oh, and a question: in the encyclopaedia, when I look at a monster, the EXP: … thing, what that mean? How many exp we gain if we slay it or what?

So, here’s the drop of my monster:
Drops: Earth Axe, Pheonix Pinion, Ether of Queens, Forest Mega Staff

Just edit the first post dont make a brand new.
And you should add drop chance like 1-100%

 
Flag Post

Name: Lava Golem
Element: Fire
Type1: Monster
Type2: Construct
Class: Golem
Location: Crimson Peak
Drops: Manaberry 40%, P Runestone 20%

Elemental Resistances:
Fire 70%, Water -50%, Air 100%, Earth 120%, Light 0%, Dark 20%, Aether -100%, Fig -100%, Physical 100%, Thauma 0%

Status Resistances:
All 100%

Skills:
Attack (Physical)
Heavy Blow (Physical) Deals big, non-elemental damage to one target, with chances to miss.
Nature Blow (Depends on the element of the target, only usable against natural-elemental targets) Deals big damage on a target depending of his element. (Example: Target=Fire= Nature Blow= Water)
_______________________________________________________________________________
Axolotl General
Element: Water
Type1: Boss
Type2: Reptilian
Class: Axolotl
Location: Water Temple Cave
Drops: Mega Axe, Pheonix Pinion, Sheet Music VIII or IX 100%

Elemental Resistances:
200% Water, -100% Earth, other elements 0%

Status Resistances:
All 100%

Skills:
Elemental Shift: Changes his element.
Heal : Only usable if the element is Light
Regen: only usable if element is Light
Shield/MShield: only usable if element is Light
Haste: only usable if element is Air
Thunderstorm: only usable if element is Air
Berserk: only usable if element is Fire (can de-berserk if he want)
Raging Inferno: only usable if element is Fire
Forest Heal: only usable if element is Earth
Earthquake: only usable if element is Earth
Rainbow Shell: only usable when 10% of HP

HP : 88 000
MP: 9999

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

Name: Lava Golem
Element: Fire
Type1: Monster
Type2: Construct
Class: Golem
Location: Crimson Peak
Drops: Manaberry 40%, P Runestone 20%

Elemental Resistances:
Fire 70%, Water -50%, Air 100%, Earth 120%, Light 0%, Dark 20%, Aether -100%, Fig -100%, Physical 100%, Thauma 0%

Status Resistances:
All 100%

Skills:
Attack (Physical)
Heavy Blow (Physical) Deals big, non-elemental damage to one target, with chances to miss.
Nature Blow (Depends on the element of the target, only usable against natural-elemental targets) Deals big damage on a target depending of his element. (Example: Target=Fire= Nature Blow= Water)
_______________________________________________________________________________
Axolotl General
Element: Water
Type1: Boss
Type2: Reptilian
Class: Axolotl
Location: Water Temple Cave
Drops: Mega Axe, Pheonix Pinion, Sheet Music VIII or IX 100%

Elemental Resistances:
200% Water, -100% Earth, other elements 0%

Status Resistances:
All 100%

Skills:
Elemental Shift: Changes his element.
Heal : Only usable if the element is Light
Regen: only usable if element is Light
Shield/MShield: only usable if element is Light
Haste: only usable if element is Air
Thunderstorm: only usable if element is Air
Berserk: only usable if element is Fire (can de-berserk if he want)
Raging Inferno: only usable if element is Fire
Forest Heal: only usable if element is Earth
Earthquake: only usable if element is Earth
Rainbow Shell: only usable when 10% of HP

HP : 88 000
MP: 9999

How can he change his element?
Unless he has lost his soul like karnos had he can’t change his element

 
Flag Post

Well, yes! He lost his soul! And here is his soul:

Name: Axolotl’s Soul
Element: Water
Type 1: superboss
Type 2: Spirit
Class: Soul
Location: Nole’Oth
Drops: Myghty Spirit Staff, Pheonix Pinion 100%

Elemental Resistances:
200% Water, -100% Earth, -100% Fig and 50% other elements

Status Resistances:
All 100%

Skills:
Bubble
Glaciate
Frostasia
Waterburst
Splash
Energy Vortex:Water
Tsunami
Silence
Summon Storm Drake (see the other monster description)
Mega Barrier (when 5% HP)
Terra Shell (when 2% HP)

HP 44 000
MP INFINITE
STR: 1
VIT: 1
SPR: 40
AGL: 100
ATK: 0
DEF: 29
MDEF: 5

Storm Drake (from Monster’s Den)
Element: Water
Type 1: Monster
Type 2: Dragon
Class: Dragon
Location: Tharadia
Drops: Ether 50%

Elemental Resistances:
200% Water, -70% Earth

Status Resistances:
0% all

Skills:

Lighthing Bolt
Dark Claw
Attack
Splash

Originally posted by Andreas313:

This post may be linked to my posts in idea for a new skill, if you could create your own character and new item ideas

Name: Obsidian Snake
Element: Fire
Type1: Monster
Type2: Reptile
Class: Snake
Location: Deep Crimson Peak
Drops: Obsidian 10%, Fire essence 30%

TBC
Elemental resistances:
Fire; 150% Water; -100% Air; 0% Earth; 40% Light; 0% Dark; 100% Aether; 0% Fig; 0% Physical; 0% Thauma; -50%

Status Resistances:
Psn; 100% Par; 100% Numb; 100% Silence; 20% Curse; 20% Sleep; 0% Confusion; 20% Blind; 0% Bleed; 100% Zombie; 100% Berserk; 100%

Skills:
Attack (Fire)
Burn (Fire) Burn the target’s skin, lowering defence. The damaged tissue may also cause numbness.
Melt (Fire) Sacrifices itself to do massive fire elemental damage to opponent, will not drop anything.


Name: Demon’s Soul
Element: Fire
Type1: Boss
Type2: Spirit
Class: Spirit
Location: Deep Crimson peak
Drops: Moonlight (Weapon), Phoenix Pinion.

TBC

What weapon? Sword? Axe? Staff? Doublesword?

 
Flag Post

Name: Jason
Element: Dark
Type1: Boss
Type2: Human
Class: Brawler
Location: I don’t know…
Drops: that potion thing that gives Shield and Mshield (100%)

Skills:
Arm Breaker
Fierce Strike
Psanner (I don’t remember! That thing that STUNS!!)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Yellowolf:

Name: Jason
Element: Dark
Type1: Boss
Type2: Human
Class: Brawler
Location: I don’t know…
Drops: that potion thing that gives Shield and Mshield (100%)

Skills:
Arm Breaker
Fierce Strike
Psanner (I don’t remember! That thing that STUNS!!)

Mirrilixir

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Andreas313:

This post may be linked to my posts in idea for a new skill, if you could create your own character and new item ideas

Name: Obsidian Snake
Element: Fire
Type1: Monster
Type2: Reptile
Class: Snake
Location: Deep Crimson Peak
Drops: Obsidian 10%, Fire essence 30%

TBC
Elemental resistances:
Fire; 150% Water; -100% Air; 0% Earth; 40% Light; 0% Dark; 100% Aether; 0% Fig; 0% Physical; 0% Thauma; -50%

Status Resistances:
Psn; 100% Par; 100% Numb; 100% Silence; 20% Curse; 20% Sleep; 0% Confusion; 20% Blind; 0% Bleed; 100% Zombie; 100% Berserk; 100%

Skills:
Attack (Fire)
Burn (Fire) Burn the target’s skin, lowering defence. The damaged tissue may also cause numbness.
Melt (Fire) Sacrifices itself to do massive fire elemental damage to opponent, will not drop anything.


Name: Demon’s Soul
Element: Fire
Type1: Boss
Type2: Spirit
Class: Spirit
Location: Deep Crimson peak
Drops: Moonlight (Weapon), Phoenix Pinion.

TBC

What weapon? Sword? Axe? Staff? Doublesword?

Morningstar, my character’s Weapontype.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Yellowolf:

Name: Jason
Element: Dark
Type1: Boss
Type2: Human
Class: Brawler
Location: I don’t know…
Drops: that potion thing that gives Shield and Mshield (100%)

Skills:
Arm Breaker
Fierce Strike
Psanner (I don’t remember! That thing that STUNS!!)

It’s STUNNER!


Name: Crystalator
Element: Fig
Type 1: Superboss
Type 2: Spirit
Class: Fighilator
Location: Fighilator’s Lair
Drops: Violet Armour, Invisible Hat, Pheonix Pinion, Ether of Kings

Elemental Resistances:
Fire 50%, Water 100%, Air 50%, Earth 100%, Light -20%, Dark 160%, Aether -100%, Fig 200%, Physical 100%, Thauma 100%

Status Resistances:
All 100%

Stats:
STR 32
VIT 100
SPR 36
AGL 100
HP 55000
MP 9999999999999999999999

Skills:
Dream Blast (Fig) deals big Fig damage to all targets, lowers MDEF, and causes Confuse.
Mind Drain (Fig) deals Fig damage to all targets, lowers SPR by 10, lowers MDEF to 0 and have a low chance to cause Silence, Confuse, Poison, Sleep and/or Curse.
Figunder (Fig) Fig physical damage to one target, lowers DEF by 15, causes Bleed or Stun.
Mindstorm Alpha (Fig) Fig damage to all targets, lowers current health by 50%, with a chance to Stun.
Mindstorm Gamma (Fig) Fig damage to all targets, lowers current health by 90%, with a chance to Numb.
Mindstorm Beta (Fig) Fig damage to all targets, lowers current health by 99%, with a chance to Poison.
Mindstorm Omega (Fig) Fig damage to all tagets, deals 120% of target’s health, with a chance to Curse.
Fig Blast (Fig) Fig physical damage to one target, lowers DEF, MDEF and STR to 0, and can cause Numb, Curse, Stun, Confuse, Bleed or Blind.
Fig Status (Fig) Causes Silence to all targets.
Fig Status X (Fig) Grants to one target the Shield, M Shield, Regen and Haste statuses, but auto-Zombie.
Fig Status + (Fig) Increases the STR of a target by 50, and causes Auto-Zombie.
Fig Status - (Fig) Instantly kills all zombified characters.
Fig Status # (Fig) Gives to one target the Zombie, Haste and Berserk statuses.
Fig Status <(Thauma) Deals damage equal to the Fig resistance on all targets. May cause Confuse and Bleed.
Fig Status > (Thauma) Deals damage equal to the Thauma and Physical elements resistance. May cause Poison.
Fig Status µ (Fig) Gives to one target all negative status effects exept Zombie. Can’t miss.
Fig Status % (Fig) Deals damage based on the level of the target. If the level is equal to the user’s level, then it’s an instant kill.
Fig Status § (Fig) Gives to one target the Barskin, P.Shield and the Zombie statuses, increases STR and VIT by 12, and makes the target immune to magical skills.
Fig Status = (Fig) Deals damage to all targets equal to the HP that the user lost. Only usable 1 time in a battle.
Shadow Rage (Dark) Attacks himself with a powerful dark bolt, and since he absorb Dark, then it will heal him.
Shield Break: Fighilation (Thauma) Deals big Thauma damage to all targets, and breaks P/M shields. Can cause any status effects.
Rainbow Aura Lv.2 (Light) Increases resistance to all elements by 40%. Only uses when he have 4% of HP or less.
Enhacement (Light) Increases all stats by 10 and makes self absorb Water and Earth 10%.
Fig Burst (Fig) massive Fig damage to all targets, lowers SPR by 1 and can cause Stun and/or Confuse.
Block Techs (Dark) Curses one target for 1 turn.
Block Arms (Fire) Numb one target for 1 turn.
Block Saying (Water) Silences one target for 1 turn.
Block Locomotion (Air) Stuns one target for 1 turn and lowers Agility by 5.
Block Corpse (Dark) causes Bleed to one target for 1 turn.
Block Antidote (Earth) Poisons one target for 1 turn and lowers Vitality by 3.
Block Eyes (Dark) Blinds one target for 1 turn and decreases Accuracy by 50%.
Block Sun (Thauma) Confuse one target for 1 turn. This status is incurable.
Block Work (Thauma) Sleeps one target for 1 turn. This status is incurable.
Block Good (Dark) Zombifies a target for 10 turns. This status is incurable.
Delay Buster (Air) massive Air damage to all targets, breaks Haste status, and lowers Agility.
Energy Buster (Earth) massive Earth damage to all targets, breaks Regen status, and lowers Vitality.
Elemental Figment (Fig) makes self immune to all elements except Aether, for 3 turns.
Eclipse (Dark) Cast Null Aether and Null Light to himself.
Holy Light (Light) Decreases Accuracy of all targets by 40%. Deals some damage to Light targets. Can’t miss.
Rock Beam (Physical) Deals Physical damage to one target, causes Stun, and removes shields.
Blizzard (Water) deals water damage to one target and decreases accuracy by 80%.

ATK: 41
DEF: 10
MDEF: 15

Please, answer to this question:
Oh, and a question: in the encyclopaedia, when I look at a monster, the EXP: … thing, what that mean? How many exp we gain if we slay it or what?

 
Flag Post

Sorry for double post, but I ABSOLUTELY need to do that!!

This post is associated with “If you could create your own character”, “New PLACES”, “New Item Ideas” and “New monster” topics.

Name: Snowman X
Element: Water
Type 1: boss
Type 2: Beast
Class: Snowman
Location: Nole’Oth
Drops: Z Armour, Pheonix Pinion

STR: 36
VIT: 22
SPR: 5
AGL: 8
ATK 42
DEF 35
MDEF 0
HP 52000
MP 120

Elemental Resistances:
Fire -60%, Water 120%, Air -20%, Earth 200%, Physical 50%, all others 0%

Status Resistances:
Poison 90%, Blind 100%, Stun 10%, Curse 50%, Confuse 80%, Numb 100%, Silence 0%, Bleed 40%, Zombie 98%, Sleep 70%

Skills:
Aqua Slash (Water) deals Water physical damage to one character. Can cause Silence.
Bleeding Punch (Physical) deals Physical damage to one target, may cause Bleed and/or Silence.
Silence (Water) May cause Silence.
Silence Slash (Water) Low Water physical damage to one target, decreases SPR, with a chance to cause Silence.
Attack (Water)
Ice Breath (Water) Low Water magical damage to one target, may cause Stun and/or Silence.
Water Breath (Water) Water magical damage to one target, may cause Silence.
Silence Breath (Water) Very low Water magical damage to one target, with a little chance to cause Silence.
Chakra (Fire) heals himself.

 
Flag Post

Name: ?
Element:water
Type 1: monster
Type 2: egg
Class: egg
Location: nole’oth
skills: hatch (changes in a normal monster,element water )
stats and resistances : depends
Drops: depends

 
Flag Post

Well, explain better, please.

 
Flag Post

a monster shaped as a egg which can transform for example in an axolotl ,next time trilobite warrior ,…..

 
Flag Post

Ah, sort of like the Mystery Egg from Final Fantasy IV? That might work…

 
Flag Post

I understand now. So your “egg” can transform himself in a water monster? But there’s some water BOSSES! Can your egg transform himself in Lake Hag?

 
Flag Post

no

 
Flag Post

And Karnos-who-shifted-his-element-to-water?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Yellowolf:

Name: Jason
Element: Dark
Type1: Boss
Type2: Human
Class: Brawler
Location: I don’t know…
Drops: that potion thing that gives Shield and Mshield (100%)

Skills:
Arm Breaker
Fierce Strike
Psanner (I don’t remember! That thing that STUNS!!)

What!? That’s not a new monster! Is the same that “Mystery Man” of chapter 3,but there are some skills missing,no ring of STR +2 drop,and another name.

Originally posted by aimbarn:


Storm Drake (from Monster’s Den)
Element: Water
Type 1: Monster
Type 2: Dragon
Class: Dragon

Storm Drake wouldn’t be Air? And a drake is more like a serpent…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

And Karnos-who-shifted-his-element-to-water?

The description says normal monster

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by moledigger:

Name: ?
Element:water
Type 1: monster
Type 2: egg
Class: egg
Location: nole’oth
skills: hatch (changes in a normal monster,element water )
stats and resistances : depends
Drops: depends

I think it needs a better name,like water egg.
And there must be a fire egg,earth egg,air egg,dark egg,white egg,ghost egg and mind egg.

 
Flag Post

I’l make a new add in my post for the egg’s

EDIT: Here it is:
Name: Mysterious Egg
Element: Any (Not Divine of course)
Type1: Monster
Type2: Egg
Class: Egg
Location: Various
Drops: Egg shard (Reagent)

Elemental Resistances:
Fire; 90% Water; 90% Air; 90% Earth; 90% Light; 90% Dark; 90% Aether; 90% Fig; 90% Physical; 90% Thauma; 90%

Status Resistances:
Immune

Skills:
Hatch (Element=Egg element) Used after 5 turns

Notes:
When hatch is used the egg turns into a random monster of that element, bosses and minibosses can’t be hatched.
The elemental resistances change by 20% based on the eggs element, example: earth elemental = 20% less air res + 20% earth res.
When the egg is aether or fig the 20% less resistance will go to aether or fig even if they are not ’’legally’’ opposites they often have weaknesses to eachother.

What do you think?

 
Flag Post

Well, I think that the element of your egg should be “Unknow”.