New Item Ideas page 3

115 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ajiejfjigj:

Name: Sorcerer’s Wand
Item type: Rod
Power: 50
Element: Water
Properties: SPR+ 10, AGL+ 5, Empowers ALL elements 20%, converts physical damage dealt to MP.
Skills: Shell Break, Focus, SPR+ 5, M DMG+ 30%
Made Of: 1 Sage’s Wand, 20 Rainbow Juices, 30 Water Essences, 1 Sorcerer’s Soul, Serpent’s Crest (Quest Item), but this time, the Serpent is a mature one instead of a child. (“mini-super-secret-boss”, like Zombie Dragon at Ch2)
Description: A powerful rod that probably once belonged to a powerful sorcerer, as it’s name suggest, don’t you think?
Note: Emela’s “best” weapon at Chapter 4.

However good it may be, the way to get it is a little bit…insane. Still, could be good if you knocked down some numbers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by supergnashV2:

Properties: SPR+ 10, AGL+ 5, Empowers ALL elements 20%, converts physical damage dealt to MP.
Made Of: 1 Sage’s Wand, 20 Rainbow Juices, 30 Water Essences, 1 Sorcerer’s Soul, Serpent’s Crest (Quest Item), but this time, the Serpent is a mature one instead of a child. (“mini-super-secret-boss”, like Zombie Dragon at Ch2)
Description: A powerful rod that probably once belonged to a powerful sorcerer, as it’s name suggest, don’t you think?

However good it may be, the way to get it is a little bit…insane. Still, could be good if you knocked down some numbers.

Also, why are you givind to a Rod 50 Power? The most powerfull Rod at Chapter 2 had 12 (or something around that), and that’s a huge difference…

Flag Post
Originally posted by WTH666:

Also, why are you givind to a Rod 50 Power? The most powerfull Rod at Chapter 2 had 12 (or something around that), and that’s a huge difference…

But all weapons have been powered up a lot already, if this were to be the best weapon for her, it would likely be near the end of the chapter where a good power for a weapon to have would be around 60 or 70.

Flag Post

But all weapons have been powered up a lot already, if this were to be the best weapon for her, it would likely be near the end of the chapter where a good power for a weapon to have would be around 60 or 70.

not to mention it converts all phyysical attack damage dealt to MP like the rods of chapter 2….. if she comes packing Tsunami she’s gonna need a powerful rod to fuel the MP for it as well as who knows what else?

Flag Post

I have a bit of a problem with the description; if it is crafted at some smithy, how could it possibly also have been used by a powerful sorcerer, ages ago? I mean, it’s brand new!

Flag Post

Besides, the reagents are just insane. The Sorcerer’s Soul? 20 Rainbow Juices?

Flag Post

She doesnt need a power 50 weapon to keep her mp tall enough for tsunami, and how can a small rod be as (or more) powerfull as most swords?

Flag Post

And you’ll lose the MP boost of the Sorcerer’s Soul in the process!

Flag Post

I don’t think Emela will come back in Mardek 4.What enemy can defeat Mardek’s team with her powerful pet?

Flag Post

Emela only, not the seahorse-thing!

Flag Post

The most powerful rod in Chapter 2 have 8 Power. And the Sage’s Wand, (the most powerful of all them) have only 10 in Power. So you don’t need sooooo high power. Tsunami generally cost 20MP, and in ch.2, Emela can absorb more than 20MP by attacking Zombies with the Fire Rod.

Flag Post

Name: Runic DStaff
Item type: Dual gem staff
Power: 35
Element: None
Properties: Spr+5, Empower Magic 20%.
Skills: Brainstorm (Fig), Perfect Balance (Aether).
Found In: village of wraiths (If we ever go there)
Description: Only the most magical of creatures can gain the access to this type of weapon.
Cost: 10000
Notes: Puodkom’s best weapon.

Flag Post

Name: Butcher’s knife
Item type: Knife
Power: 30
Element: Physical
Properties: Str +6, Speed +6
Skills: Butcher’s deleight (Physical), Rendering slash (Physical)
Found In: Comes with the character that i created in if you could create your own character discution
Description: Only a really mad person would dare use this to slay monsters….. unleast that that person was a butcher, of course!
Cost: None
Notes: Sloan’s starting weapon.

Name: Loaf o’ meat
Item type: Accesory
Power: None
Element: Earth
Protperties: Heals a little bit each turn (exactly half the health that regen healths….. i got this item from pokemon’s leftovers)
Skills: Stabing rage
Found in: Comes in with the character that i created
Description: I wonder how this loaf of meat never seems to end…. maybe it is enchanted? Also from which animal this came from, anyway?
Notes: Sloan’s lastest suply of meat that came from his shop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adregun:

Found In: Comes with the character that i created in if you could create your own character discution
Description: Only a really mad person would dare use this to slay monsters….. unleast that that person was a butcher, of course!

Protperties: Heals a little bit each turn (exactly half the health that regen healths….. i got this item from pokemon’s leftovers)
Description: I wonder hwo this load of meat never seems to end…. maybe it is enchanted? Also from which animal this game from, anyway?

Sloan the butcher? How original…
Just wandering have you put this character that you completely came up with in the new characters thread?
EDIT: Just checked and you have, well done.

Flag Post

Description: I wonder how this loaf of meat never seems to end…. maybe it is enchanted? Also from which animal this came from, anyway?

Wow, great new weapon!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

Wow, great new weapon!!

Wow, great new weapon!!

Flag Post

OK, please don’t make crazy OP ideas for MARDEK like you did with Elements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

there,I deleted my post. happy now?

Flag Post

Name: Blue Ribbon
Item type: Hat
Defense:0
MDEF:0
Properties: Spr – 2, Vit + 5, Water resistance + 25%
Skills: (9) Kelvin (water)
Found in: Drops from ice fairy
Description: A ribbon, originally worn by a fairy in antoher world. Becuase of how that oen was, though, it reduces the intelligence of the wearer slightly. It also contains a fraction of their power.
Notes: Only one blue ribbon will EVER drop.

Flag Post

To me or to Star Player???

Flag Post

To Star_Player.

Flag Post

To Star_Player.

OK. _____________________________________________________________________________________ _NEW ITEM_ Name: Golden Armour Type: Heavy Armour Element: None Propreties: DEF 10, MDEF 1, STR+1, SPR+3, VIT+2, AGL -1, Resist Thauma 25% Skills: "Holy Zap":http://www.kongregate.com/forums/53-mardek-rpg-chapter-3/topics/130989-idea-for-a-new-skill?page=7#posts-3172750, "Holy Wind":http://www.kongregate.com/forums/53-mardek-rpg-chapter-3/topics/130989-idea-for-a-new-skill?page=7#posts-3172750 Found in: Thauma Temple (sidequest place!!) Description: An armour forged purely in gold. It's so heavy that it decreases AGL, but increases all other stats. Cost: 50000 Notes: I will add links soon! EDIT: added! PLEASE!!! Can someone help me fix that???!!!!

Flag Post

The probel mwtih your item is its defense.
TOO HIGH for something made ENTIRELY of gold. I knoiw abotu the gold shield, but that’s explicitly just a kite shield covered in gold.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TARDIS:

TOO HIGH for something made ENTIRELY of gold. I knoiw abotu the gold shield, but that’s explicitly just a kite shield covered in gold.

Exactly, gold is a rather soft ore, we process it to make it harder. For example, on Minecraft, a tool made entirely from gold isn’t as good as one made from steel or even stone.
(If anyone actually plays minecraft then they should know that they actually changed that as most people thought that gold was pretty much useless, especially as it’s so hard to find.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TARDIS:

Exactly, gold is a rather soft ore, we process it to make it harder. For example, on Minecraft, a tool made entirely from gold isn’t as good as one made from steel or even stone.
(If anyone actually plays minecraft then they should know that they actually changed that as most people thought that gold was pretty much useless, especially as it’s so hard to find.)

IIRC they were only as versatile as the wodoen tools