New PLACES

77 posts

Flag Post

Well, we will surely explore other areas in Mardek 4, 5, et cetera…and this is THE topic where you can write they name!
Format:
Name:
Type: (Dungeon, Town, et cetera…)
Boss: (if there’s one)
Other Monsters:
Treasures: (how many and what)
How to get in:
Plot (optional):

Well, here’s one example:
Fighilator’s Lair
Type: Dungeon
Boss: Crystalator
Other Monsters: Whim
Treasures: 3; Rainbow Disc, 3,000 gold, Gold Ring
How to get in: explore the Aether Temple

Any other ideas?

Flag Post

ANOTHER Rainbow Disc? If we could get acess to 2 Rainbow Discs, it could make any party member immune to 8 elements. Don’t you think it’s a little overpowered?

Flag Post

This post may be linked to if you could create your own character, new item ideas, new monster and Idea for new skill

Name: Deep Crimson Peak
Boss: Gaspar
Other Monsters: Obsidian Snake, Mysterious egg (fire),
Treasures: 6 Betterpotion, 1 Ether of queens,
How to get in:
Plot:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andreas313:

Add ’’name’’ to the format

Boss: Lava Guardian (Upgraded)
Other Monsters:
Treasures:
How to get in:

There’s no monsters in your dungeon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

Add ’’name’’ to the format

Boss: Lava Guardian (Upgraded)
Other Monsters:
Treasures:
How to get in:

There’s no monsters in your dungeon?

I will add em soon.
You could also add an optional Plot involvement thingy to the format

Flag Post

What do you mean? Optional Plot?

Flag Post

What do you mean? Optional Plot?

Like if the place has any important role in the main plot

Flag Post

I added that. Now, some other places:

Air Temple
Boss: Air Guardian, World’s Saviours, Silver Dargon (optional boss)
Other Monsters: Cloud, Air Elemental, Topaz, Wasp, Vortex Monster, Yellow Soul, Wind Ooze
Treasures: 15; Aero Scimital, Wing Shield, Golden Gauthlet, Aero Spear, Little Feather Key, 4,000 gold, Topaz, Mirrilixir, MugworthJuice X14, Elixir X2, Air Essence X3, Earth Essence X7, Azure Stole +6, Scarlet Stole +2, Emerald
How to get in: talk to Priest Gail in Temple of Air

Originally posted by WTH666:

ANOTHER Rainbow Disc? If we could get acess to 2 Rainbow Discs, it could make any party member immune to 8 elements. Don’t you think it’s a little overpowered?

And what? If you want to beat Crystalator, you need a maximum resistance to elements and status effects. Go and see all his skills in “New Monster”!

Flag Post

where exactly do you get the rainbow disk because i went to look near where karnos was but unless i already found it i just don’t see it
[if by rainbow disk do you mean lesser rainbow jacket]

Flag Post

The Rainbow Disc is on the Dreamshire (where Animus is).

And it’s better than LesserRainbowShirt because that makes you resist 60% all elements (with Rainbow Aura Lv.1 equipped).

Flag Post

The Dark Jacket is also better than the lesser rainbow shirt. It also has dark and resists more. The Scarab of Protection too.

Flag Post

Ahem. It’s NIGHT Jacket.

Some places…
Name: Light Temple
Boss: Light Guardian
Other Monsters: Moonstone, Light Elemental, Pure Monster, Revenant, Vega, Temperances.
Treasures: I will add them soon
How to get in: beat some soldiers in Castle Goznor

Flag Post

I added that. Now, some other places:

Air Temple
Boss: Air Guardian, World’s Saviours, Silver Dargon (optional boss)
Other Monsters: Cloud, Air Elemental, Topaz, Wasp, Vortex Monster, Yellow Soul, Wind Ooze
Treasures: 15; Aero Scimital, Wing Shield, Golden Gauthlet, Aero Spear, Little Feather Key, 4,000 gold, Topaz, Mirrilixir, MugworthJuice X14, Elixir X2, Air Essence X3, Earth Essence X7, Azure Stole +6, Scarlet Stole +2, Emerald
How to get in: talk to Priest Gail in Temple of Air

And what? If you want to beat Crystalator, you need a maximum resistance to elements and status effects. Go and see all his skills in “New Monster”!

Man, what the hell is this “Crystalator” thing? And if there is any monster that will need full resistance against all elements to be defeated, then I guess MARDEK will be quite pointless. I mean, with full resistance, there will be no more strategy involved in the game. The key of the game is to have the right reactions and resistances at the right time, and if you can be invincible, what’s the fun?

Flag Post

Name: Crystalator
Element: Fig
Type 1: Superboss
Type 2: Spirit
Class: Fighilator
Drops: Violet Armour, Invisible Hat, Pheonix Pinion, Ether of Kings

Elemental Resistances:
Fire 50%, Water 100%, Air 50%, Earth 100%, Light -20%, Dark 160%, Aether -100%, Fig 200%, Physical 100%, Thauma 100%

Status Resistances:
All 100%

Stats:
STR 32
VIT 100
SPR 36
AGL 100
HP 55000
MP 9999999999999999999999

Skills:
Dream Blast (Fig) deals big Fig damage to all targets, lowers MDEF, and causes Confuse.
Mind Drain (Fig) deals Fig damage to all targets, lowers SPR by 10, lowers MDEF to 0 and have a low chance to cause Silence, Confuse, Poison, Sleep and/or Curse.
Figunder (Fig) Fig physical damage to one target, lowers DEF by 15, causes Bleed or Stun.
Mindstorm Alpha (Fig) Fig damage to all targets, lowers current health by 50%, with a chance to Stun.
Mindstorm Gamma (Fig) Fig damage to all targets, lowers current health by 90%, with a chance to Numb.
Mindstorm Beta (Fig) Fig damage to all targets, lowers current health by 99%, with a chance to Poison.
Mindstorm Omega (Fig) Fig damage to all tagets, deals 120% of target’s health, with a chance to Curse.
Fig Blast (Fig) Fig physical damage to one target, lowers DEF, MDEF and STR to 0, and can cause Numb, Curse, Stun, Confuse, Bleed or Blind.
Fig Status (Fig) Causes Silence to all targets.
Fig Status X (Fig) Grants to one target the Shield, M Shield, Regen and Haste statuses, but auto-Zombie.
Fig Status + (Fig) Increases the STR of a target by 50, and causes Auto-Zombie.
Fig Status - (Fig) Instantly kills all zombified characters.
Fig Status # (Fig) Gives to one target the Zombie, Haste and Berserk statuses.
Fig Status <(Thauma) Deals damage equal to the Fig resistance on all targets. May cause Confuse and Bleed.
Fig Status > (Thauma) Deals damage equal to the Thauma and Physical elements resistance. May cause Poison.
Fig Status µ (Fig) Gives to one target all negative status effects exept Zombie. Can’t miss.
Fig Status (Fig) Deals damage based on the level of the target. If the level is equal to the user’s level, then it’s an instant kill.
Fig Status § (Fig) Gives to one target the Barskin, P.Shield and the Zombie statuses, increases STR and VIT by 12, and makes the target immune to magical skills.
Fig Status = (Fig) Deals damage to all targets equal to the HP that the user lost. Only usable 1 time in a battle.
Shadow Rage (Dark) Attacks himself with a powerful dark bolt, and since he absorb Dark, then it will heal him.
Shield Break: Fighilation (Thauma) Deals big Thauma damage to all targets, and breaks P/M shields. Can cause any status effects.
Rainbow Aura Lv.2 (Light) Increases resistance to all elements by 40. Only uses when he have 4% of HP or less.
Enhacement (Light) Increases all stats by 10 and makes self absorb Water and Earth 10%.
Fig Burst (Fig) massive Fig damage to all targets, lowers SPR by 1 and can cause Stun and/or Confuse.
Block Techs (Dark) Curses one target for 1 turn.
Block Arms (Fire) Numb one target for 1 turn.
Block Saying (Water) Silences one target for 1 turn.
Block Locomotion (Air) Stuns one target for 1 turn and lowers Agility by 5.
Block Corpse (Dark) causes Bleed to one target for 1 turn.
Block Antidote (Earth) Poisons one target for 1 turn and lowers Vitality by 3.
Block Eyes (Dark) Blinds one target for 1 turn and decreases Accuracy by 50%.
Block Sun (Thauma) Confuse one target for 1 turn. This status is incurable.
Block Work (Thauma) Sleeps one target for 1 turn. This status is incurable.
Block Good (Dark) Zombifies a target for 10 turns. This status is incurable.
Delay Buster (Air) massive Air damage to all targets, breaks Haste status, and lowers Agility.
Energy Buster (Earth) massive Earth damage to all targets, breaks Regen status, and lowers Vitality.
Elemental Figment (Fig) makes self immune to all elements except Aether, for 3 turns.
Eclipse (Dark) Cast Null Aether and Null Light to himself.
Holy Light (Light) Decreases Accuracy of all targets by 40%. Deals some damage to Light targets. Can’t miss.
Rock Beam (Physical) Deals Physical damage to one target, causes Stun, and removes shields.
Blizzard (Water) deals water damage to one target and decreases accuracy by 80%.

ATK: 41
DEF: 10
MDEF: 15

Please, answer to this question:
Oh, and a question: in the encyclopaedia, when I look at a monster, the EXP: … thing, what that mean? How many exp we gain if we slay it or what?

Thats the crystalator.
I agree, what is fun without strategies?

Flag Post

If this will be the final superboss, then I must say I am disappointed. You know, we have Vehrn, and at the last chapter he will be a massive light-elemental damage dealer (in fact, he already is), and since this “Crystalator” have a -20% Light Resistance, and only 10 DEF, I don’t doubt Vehrn would be so overpowered with his Smite reactions that he could one shot this boss. Also the boss have some attacks that are just stupid, like many ones that gives a huge boost to the character and the zombie status; I would just use a Holy Water and keep the boost, but remove the status…

Flag Post

And if you are immune to all elements you wouldnt be able to die against this dude, making his overpowered attacks useless.

Flag Post

Steering the topic away from becoming off-topic…

Name: Fields of Light (or something, I never was good with names)
Boss: Higher Light Elemental
Other Monsters: Light elemental, Moonstone, …
Treasures: Moonstone, Sunsword, (A light elemental armour)
How to get in: A secret door in the sun temple.

I just figured that we have two light elemental characters (Mardek and Vehrn) so it would be a good challenge to fight some light creatures, give them some healing spells etc. and it would be pretty tough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by supergnashV2:

Steering the topic away from becoming off-topic…

Name: Fields of Light (or something, I never was good with names)
Boss: Higher Light Elemental
Other Monsters: Light elemental, Moonstone, …
Treasures: Moonstone, Sunsword, (A light elemental armour)
How to get in: A secret door in the sun temple.

I just figured that we have two light elemental characters (Mardek and Vehrn) so it would be a good challenge to fight some light creatures, give them some healing spells etc. and it would be pretty tough.

Sun sword is a weapon!Its found on chapter 3.And we have three light characters,Mardek,Vehrn and Solaar.And fighting with light creatures wouldn’t be a challenge,because all them can easily absorb light,and Zach’s Inmoral Injustice would kill any light creature.

Flag Post

If this will be the final superboss, then I must say I am disappointed. You know, we have Vehrn, and at the last chapter he will be a massive light-elemental damage dealer (in fact, he already is), and since this “Crystalator” have a -20% Light Resistance, and only 10 DEF, I don’t doubt Vehrn would be so overpowered with his Smite reactions that he could one shot this boss. Also the boss have some attacks that are just stupid, like many ones that gives a huge boost to the character and the zombie status; I would just use a Holy Water and keep the boost, but remove the status…

And if you are immune to all elements you wouldnt be able to die against this dude, making his overpowered attacks useless.

Did you guys see the amouth of HP he has?! And I forgot to say that if a character is zombified but zombie status is removed, his boosts are removed too! Also, for me, this boss is a bit fun if I resist all status effects (but it’s impossibe, right?!). I like easy bosses who have big HP ! It’s SO fun!

Flag Post

Name: nole’oth expedition camp
Type: camp
How to get in: a character asking for help?
Plot :‘enki the wanderer’
Treasures: /

Flag Post

Far east/Oriental would be pretty cool actually.

Flag Post

Did you guys see the amouth of HP he has?! And I forgot to say that if a character is zombified but zombie status is removed, his boosts are removed too! Also, for me, this boss is a bit fun if I resist all status effects (but it’s impossibe, right?!). I like easy bosses who have big HP ! It’s SO fun!

That’s not fun.Its just pointless.Any character with Vim passive skill,and 2 rainbow discs will be unbeatable.And with 2 rainbow disc would kill any strategy in any Mardek’s game.Because you absorb anything,except Thauma and Physical.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mewtwo970:

That’s not fun.Its just pointless.Any character with Vim passive skill,and 2 rainbow discs will be unbeatable.And with 2 rainbow disc would kill any strategy in any Mardek’s game.Because you absorb anything,except Thauma and Physical.

The best thing to do would be to give lots of monsters ,in later chapters, inversion, but that would just be pointless as you can get Magic resistance anyway…

Flag Post

So…in later chapters,monsters must be VERY powerful,because Mardek can have resistance to all Natural 96 % with Gylp Shield,Rainbow Disc, Rainbow Aura Lv. 1,and Scarab of Protection.Absorb Light,absorb Dark (with reactions MDark and PDark -50) like 80% to aether,and 30 or 50% to fig.So,only Physical and Thauma attacks damage him.And he can inflict huge natural or light damage,and inflict MShield, Shield and Regen. He is also a Healer. So,monsters must be at least,level 50.

Flag Post

I think we will need to start at level 1 again at some chapter, because the game is getting too easy. I mean, there will be a point at the one we’ll be immune to everything. At higher levels, there will be enough RP to have all the Resist Element passive skills activated, giving a 50% resistance against all elements. Put this together with all the M Element-50% and Element-50% reactions activated, and there will be a 100% resistance against everything…