MARDEK 3 Savefile

13 posts

Flag Post

I’m getting a new computer in a few weeks time, and I’m already halfway through MARDEK 3, and I don’t want to waste my time starting again from MARDEK 1, so I’m thinking of placing my current savefile into a thumbdrive and then transferring it into my new computer once I get it. But there’s a few MARDEK files in the chat.kongregate folder, which one is the one I should save?

Flag Post

All of them.

Flag Post

Each savefile is numbered, and assuming you didn’t jump to random save files each time, the highest numbered is the most recent and should be the one you want to keep.

Flag Post

how can beat bone demon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by robertux_TD:

how can beat bone demon?

Well, this post is totally relevant to the discussion on this (necro’ed) topic. Anyway, several strategies can be found here.

Flag Post

I’m looking for any save file of completed Chapter 2. I had deleted my save flies by a mistake (or rather I should say… I used the app which deleted all temporary files)… I was already playing chapter 3 for few hours :( I don’t have much spare time to play Ch1&2 or even only the Ch2 in order to start the 3rd one with better equipment and lvl. Actualy I want to play Ch3 only for plot and I’m dying to know what happen next. If I start the Ch3 from scratch, it would take much more time. Please understand, I’m not a lazy kid, I’m college student and don’t have much time for my hobbies.

If anyone can send me a savefile with completed chapter 2 or just started 3… it doesn’t mind what equipment or lvl you had, if it would be just slightly better than strating from scratch! I’d miss my own team but it can’t be helped :(

my email: xjoancatherine@gmail.com

Flag Post

I’ve become a bit lazy in my current run and am not playing much, but I’ve completed chapter 1 and 2 (almost) perfectly. Which means, all skills mastered on all characters, (almost) all items, decently high levels (20+ for all), and of course the full encyclopedia/music unlocked. I used “almost”, because I’m missing 1 silver ring (you can buy 10 in Cambria), 1 great axe (I’ve got another 2, and you get a third in chapter 3), and 1 keyblade (I’ve got another 1). If I don’t get too lazy, I might just upload the file somewhere and link it here. It’s called “Darkruler200”, though.

Flag Post

Actualy I started playing Chapter3 and grinded the heroes to reasonable lvl- I was just too impatient to wait ^^ I’m not the completer, so that should be enough to me. But thanks for your good will to help :) May you be blessed with best loot and good luck!

Flag Post

I’ve been digging around for someone kind enough to have uploaded a save file too… :(

My last save was at the hidden arena in chapter 2 with party members at level 15. And then someone who used my computer decided to clean the browser’s cache.

Any chance I could get a little effort boost so I can finish chapter 2 from where I sort of left of?

Flag Post

What? Clearing the cache shouldn’t clear your saves.

Flag Post

Hmm… you’re right. I just tried it again. That’s… odd. Any idea as to what else could’ve caused my entire chat.kongregate.com directory in #SharedObjects to disappear?

Flag Post

Hej,
Cleaning with some cleaning software (like Ccleaner).

Flag Post

You might search for solutions using the search bar. Quick and easy.