GTMC (READ FIRST POST!!!) [150 Pages!] page 147

4254 posts

Flag Post

now how about the Earth Guardian?
Edit: Since it is the sensation i call a PAGE CLAIM!!!!!! PAGE CLAIM!!!!!

Flag Post

I’m gonna randomly guess Husbert.

Flag Post
Originally posted by muac:

now how about Fire Guardian?

Nope.

Originally posted by silverdragonfire:

I’m gonna randomly guess Husbert.

Nope.

now how about the Earth Guardian?
Edit: Since it is the sensation i call a PAGE CLAIM!!!!!! PAGE CLAIM!!!!!

MOO. IT’S NOT A ROCK MOLE.

Clue 1:
All in a day’s work.

Next clue in 15 guesses. (Clue finished)
Incorrect Guesses:
> Meraedor
> Mardek
> Pseudolonewolf
> Deugan
> Vehrn
> Zach
> Steele
> Clavis
> Enki
> Bartholio
> Donovan
> King of Gonzor
> Jacques
> Vudu
> Guard Captain
> Emela

Clue 2:
All that is left bar one.

Next clue in 5 guesses. (Clue finished)
Incorrect Guesses:
> Muriance
> Rohoph
> Moric
> Saul
> Sharla

Clue 3:
Mitoza.

Next clue in 12 guesses. (Clue finished)
Incorrect Guesses:
> Legion
> Anu
> SOLAK
> Elewyen
> Qualna
> YALORT
> Balthazar
> Animus
> Gallovar
> Polly
> Gonzor Shaman
> Derek
> S’slenck

Mini-tip 1:
Reference: Clue 2
Is relative to clue 3.

Clue 4:
Clue number 4 was unfortunately murdered and brutally mutilated. This link is the replacement.

Next clue in 20 guesses. (Clue finished)
Incorrect Guesses:
> Blatantly Evil Chancellor
> Bernado
> Lake Hag
> Karnos
> Clavis (Qualna)
> Gope
> Aalia
> Animus
> Moric (Social Fox)
> Bernard
> Reptoid Blacksmith
> Zombie Warrior
> Volcano Shaman
> Lifewood Shaman
> Aeropolis Shaman
> Priestess Gail
> Fire Guardian
> Earth Guardian
> Husbert
> Mugbert

Mini-tip 2:
Reference: Clue 3
I’m talking about the game, Mitoza, here!

Clue 5:
Do we, here, speak in rhymes / And sing a song of valiance and glee / For when you end your adventure times / Come inside and listen to me!

Next clue in 10 guesses. (3 more)
Incorrect Guesses:
> Water Guardian
> Akmed Wobblescimitar
> Wiffeta
> Zombie Actor
> Fallen High Priest
> Theater Guard
> Solaar

Flag Post

Im gonna guess Mugbert.

Flag Post

Nope.

Flag Post

How about Water Guardian?

Flag Post

Wobblescimitare! Hard-working playwright, Shakespeare reference (hence Hamlet) and it’s where Mardek goes after the ‘adventure times.’

Flag Post

how about Wiffeta?

Flag Post

Also, does Bernard’s zombie count? If not then Vennie.

Flag Post

How about Fallen High Priest?

Flag Post

How about Water Guardian?

No…

Wobblescimitare! Hard-working playwright, Shakespeare reference (hence Hamlet) and it’s where Mardek goes after the ‘adventure times.’

Close! So stupidly, damnably close! But wrong.

how about Wiffeta?

No.

Also, does Bernard’s zombie count? If not then Vennie.

Zombie Actor? He says something, I think. Probably a ‘MUURRRRHGGHGHHGGHG!’ type thing. But no.

How about Fallen High Priest?

No.

Flag Post

Ehhh…the guard outside the theatre Elwyen talks to?

Flag Post

How about Solaar?

Flag Post

Ehhh…the guard outside the theatre Elwyen talks to?

How about Solaar?

Noo.

Flag Post

seul random guess

Flag Post

…The pianist? If not Vennie is the only actor left…

Flag Post

Unless the onstage charcters and their actors are different? In which case, I shall start with stage Mardek (can’t remember any of the bastardised names).

Flag Post

Unless the onstage charcters and their actors are different? In which case, I shall start with stage Mardek (can’t remember any of the bastardised names).

HALT!
You are wrong. The correct answer is Madrak. Which is right. Which makes you right. Which makes you the challenger. WOO HOO.

Clue explanation!

Clue 1: I was thinking this was rather obvious – it’s one of the lines Madrak has to say during the performance (it’s after the stage-Elywen is saved).
Clue 2: This was referring to clue 3, the game Mitoza. If you happen to pick all the left options, bar one (in which I mean one from the final ending), you get a group of flies presenting Hamlet by Shakespeare. Wobblescimitar got his name from that (Shake – wobble; spear – scimitar), and is the writer of the play in which Madrak is a character within.
Clue 3: Explained above.
Clue 4: Madrak is imitating Mardek! That is a picture of a spider (some genus I’ve forgotten the name of. D:) that imitates ants to work it’s way into their colony. They do it by using their front legs as antennae, and being red, of course.
Clue 5: They do speak in wonderfully poetic rhymes, and they do sing a song of adventures, which you can listen to when you finish your own adventure, inside a building. Very simple once you get it. :3

Mini-tip 1: Explained under Clue 2.
Mini-tip 2: A little clarification on what Mitoza meant. ;D

ANYWAY, SemiPreciousMetallicElement-MythicalReptillianRace-OxidisingCombustionReaction is now the challenger! Good job to you all.

Also, chat mode has commenced.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bananananananana:

HALT!
You are wrong. The correct answer is Madrak. Which is right. Which makes you right. Which makes you the challenger. WOO HOO.

Clue explanation!

Clue 1: I was thinking this was rather obvious – it’s one of the lines Madrak has to say during the performance (it’s after the stage-Elywen is saved).
Clue 2: This was referring to clue 3, the game Mitoza. If you happen to pick all the left options, bar one (in which I mean one from the final ending), you get a group of flies presenting Hamlet by Shakespeare. Wobblescimitar got his name from that (Shake – wobble; spear – scimitar), and is the writer of the play in which Madrak is a character within.
Clue 3: Explained above.
Clue 4: Madrak is imitating Mardek! That is a picture of a spider (some genus I’ve forgotten the name of. D:) that imitates ants to work it’s way into their colony. They do it by using their front legs as antennae, and being red, of course.
Clue 5: They do speak in wonderfully poetic rhymes, and they do sing a song of adventures, which you can listen to when you finish your own adventure, inside a building. Very simple once you get it. :3

Mini-tip 1: Explained under Clue 2.
Mini-tip 2: A little clarification on what Mitoza meant. ;D

ANYWAY, SemiPreciousMetallicElement-MythicalReptillianRace-OxidisingCombustionReaction is now the challenger! Good job to you all.

Also, chat mode has commenced.

NVM this post i read right there that Madrek is intimating Mardek so NVM NVM NVM!

Hold on a Damningly second someone already said Mardek also is Madrak anthor character or is he MARDEK!

Flag Post

Hold on a Damningly second someone already said Mardek also is Madrak anthor character or is he MARDEK!

Madrak is the screwed up name Bartholio takes on when he acts as Mardek in the play. You know, like Deugan becomes Dougal. Since the name of the character is shown as Madrak, he is allowed as a different character.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bananananananana:

MWAHAHAHAH etc. etc.
I shall plan my clues and return when I am ready >:)

Clue 1:
Laa~

Next clue in 10 guesses. (9 more)
Incorrect Guesses:
Solaar

Flag Post

Solaar~? ps this ~ was for singing

Flag Post

Solaar~? ps this ~ was for singing

Nope.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Burnyoureyes:

Madrak is the screwed up name Bartholio takes on when he acts as Mardek in the play. You know, like Deugan becomes Dougal. Since the name of the character is shown as Madrak, he is allowed as a different character.

Indeed.

Flag Post

Elwyen? She plays music on her harp.