1. Creepy

Flag Post

Moric.

Flag Post

AND THEN. I APPEARED.
THIS.
IS.
GTMC.

Anyhow, I have received an official message from Mr. Yven, explaining his soon-to-be (that means now) resignation from the wondrous land of Kongregate. Thus, he gave ME the account for administrative purposes. He wants this here game to be REBORN in a phantasmagoric explosion of happy kittens and cake.
Well, not really the last part. He still wants GTMC to be the most active game on the Kong forums, or at least a little active! D:

Now, I bet you’re all wondering this:
WHO IS THIS?
I am clearly not Mr. Yven… But whom? How about to get you all involved you start guessing my true identity or something… Start! :D

I’ll also be contacting a few oldies for a while. Let’s go! :D

LET THERE BE MADNESS.
And cake.
Yes.

Flag Post

Next thing! I would like to start re-adhering to the rules; blockquote-challenges, set time limits, blah-dee-blah etc. We can even edit a few things, if you like. We can have a votey thing. However…! To do this we must be ACTIVE. AAAAAAAACTIIIIIIIIIIVIIIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYY. Yes.

I’ll post a new challenge when we get enough active people pledging activity. However much this magic number is… I suppose it’s undefined at the moment. However, you joining the revolution is one drop among a very small puddle. I think. Let’s go!

So, now we’re at a new stand, I implore you to start doing stuff. Stuff, such a descriptive word.

Love you all≈
———Anonymous, for now…———

Flag Post

So are you the amazing Ghost of Yven™ that I got a PM from?

Also, you can link to this thread (on Kongregate) with a much shorter link: /forums/53/topics/171303

Also also, I’ll help out again if this gets popular. Not to brag, but I was basically Yven’s dragon for a long time (but then I was busy), and I hope to RECLAIM MY THRONE! help out like that again.

Flag Post

I’m seconding this. You have my support for the revitalization of GTMC.

Flag Post

I approveratify this.

Flag Post

Thank you very much, Darth. I am indeed the Ghost of Yven™ that you speak of.
Ditto, Burn.
Ditto v.2, Banana.

As for this ’dragon’ing… You can wait and see about that. >:3

Flag Post

I was told there was cake.

Flag Post

Dammit, Tyki, you ARE a cake! :D

One or two more and then I’ll consider it no longer not undead.

Flag Post

Right, this isn’t really working. The banner has died (DK!!1 D:<) and it’s been a few days since we gathered people back together.
The thing is…

I.
Am.
Yven.

Dun dun dun.

Yep. So, would anyone care for a challenge? First poster gets it; if nobody does then I’ll do it in a few days… I hope. D:
Activity!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bananananananana:

The banner has died (DK!!1 D:<)

Not my fault. Tinypic seems to pull down random images at random times for random reasons. I’ve had them pull down stuff that’s completely safe and non-inflammatory, like, three days after I put it up. I’m actually surprised they left that image up as long as they did. I’ll make a new banner in a few minutes.

The thing is…

I.
Am.
Yven.

Dun dun dun.

Duh.

Yep. So, would anyone care for a challenge? First poster gets it; if nobody does then I’ll do it in a few days… I hope. D:
Activity!

I did the last legitimate challenge, which ended half a year ago, before the thread was spammed by Tyki and died (though the two events are completely unrelated). I’ll do it if nobody else is interested, but I’ll need to make a new banner first.

Edit: Bask in the brand new banner I made!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:
[Snip]
Dun dun dun.

Duh.

Was I really that obvious? ;—;

Tyki challenging the thread is legitimately unrelated with the event that nobody was interested, before a new banner was ended. I’ll spam half a year ago, and brand it.

New challenge coming up, then! (By you. I won’t be here over the weekend. I have a national judo competition – ha! The BJC Open Nationals. Makes me the awesome master of judo throughout the UK. (I’ve already won 9 bronzes out of 11 entries. (I’m also the regional champion. (Ha.))))

</boast>

Thanks for the new banner≈

Flag Post

Clue 1

Incorrect Guesses
  1. Fallen High Priest
  2. Rohoph
  3. Vehrn
  4. Gaspar
  5. Bostolm
  6. Meraeador

Flag Post

Hooray!

So, Altair is a (very) big star. IT CAN FLY.
Uh, Fallen High Priest, of course. For a bunch of logical reasons. I think.

:3

Flag Post

Nope.

Also, you didn’t put the new banner up. :( :D

Flag Post

Oh. Sorry. D: ;——————;

Rohoph?

Flag Post

Sorry about the sudden absence, I was grounded D:
Verhn?

Flag Post

Rohoph?

Originally posted by This_Is_Ownage:

Verhn?

NOPE 3X COMBO!

Flag Post

I’ll just run through all the GdMs. :3
Gaspar?

Also, I’m going to re-rewrite the instruction manuel on the first page, doing one section at a time. If you want any reforms, just let me know either here or by PM. I’m also on FigHunter (Psuedolonewolf’s site), under the name of SAPPHIROS (the history of that is long; let’s just say that it was a name that stuck to me a few years ago), a lot more regularly. I know that DK and Tyki are there, so you can contact me that way.

Shall we revise the point system/_IP system? It took a long time for me to understand it fully, and I think it deters many newbies. I was thinking to just limit it to two per day, or three for long-timers (that is, the people that are active NOW).

As for now, I’ll just keep guessing, though! :D

Flag Post

I’ve (Banananana etc. has (yep, I’m that lazy that to log out then log back in again is too much effort)) done the first bulk of the stuff. If you have any objections, reiterations, corrections or alterations please just say it.

The Rules and whatnot still remain unchanged. The line of un-altered stuff is the line just above where the Ranks thing lies.

Flag Post

Legion’s air soul, whatever his name is.

Flag Post

I agree: the GP system is incredibly complex, and probably isn’t necessary so long as we have a small player base. Of course, the more people join, the more technical we’ll need to make our rules, because more people playing == more people trying to find loopholes. I would recommend simple, “common sense” rules for the time being, such as “Don’t spam guesses,” or whatever. Technically speaking, this is pretty vague, but we wouldn’t need to be extra specific and technical until we have more players anyway.

Gaspar?

Originally posted by This_Is_Ownage:

Bostolm?

NOPE 5X COMBO!!

Flag Post

I’m half active. Aka, I check here sometimes?

obv Mereador is obv.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tyki7125:

obv Mereador is obv.

no ts rohop

nope 6x combo