Crazy Theories

115 posts

Flag Post

So yeah, just post whatever silly ideas you have.

Mine is: The save crystal is the Aether Crystal. It saves your spirit, is aether-blue, and appears where you expect it- before boss fights, entrances to dungeons, etc. like how stuff in the dreamrealm is shaped by human minds, etc. As for the village of wraiths, monsters are pretty wraithlike. They’re made of “miasma” and fade into nothingness when slain.

I’d put this in the Chapter 4 Theories thread, but this isn’t really Chapter 4, and it’s not really a serious theory.

Flag Post

Crazy theory: the violet crystal comes from the Dreamrealm.

Flag Post

Crazy theory:The caves entrace in dreamrealm,canonia woods leads to a passage into the Aether temple or Death palace

Flag Post

Crazy Theory #1: The so-called “Mystery Man” is, in actuality, Steele.
Crazy Theory #2: The so-called “Water Guardian” is, in actuality, Emela.
Crazy Theory #3: The so-called “Lone Wolf” is, in actuality, Deugan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

Crazy theory: the violet crystal comes from the Dreamrealm.

Crazy Theory: The Violet Crystal is the Fig Crystal, which floats in space (?), and chunks have been breaking off and plummeting down onto planets. Same thing happened with the Lost Monastery that will happen to the GdM, if the Crystal isn’t destroyed.

Flag Post

Crazy theory: Pseudo is so fed up with Mardek that he enrages the antagonists in such a way to attack Mardek from all corners of the universe. The entire game will be a single dungeon, but all the random battles will be bosses. Also, after the final boss, you’ll wake up as a child to Deugan and you’ll go for an adventure into the woods.

Originally posted by DarthKitty:

Crazy Theory #1: The so-called “Mystery Man” is, in actuality, Steele.
Crazy Theory #2: The so-called “Water Guardian” is, in actuality, Emela.
Crazy Theory #3: The so-called “Lone Wolf” is, in actuality, Deugan.

What? No. That is ridiculous.

Flag Post

Crazy theory: The guard who gives you the 20 thug quest in chapter 3, uncleanly Hassan, gets kicked off the Aeropolis guard corps for being such a loose cannon, blatantly disobeying orders, and becomes a playable character in a later chapter.

Flag Post

Crazy theory:

Muriance is Zaephros the Chaosbringer’s reincarnation and becomes the main antagonist of the series.

Flag Post

Crazy Theory:
This is not a theory

Crazy Theory: Rohoph becomes the main villain :O

Flag Post

Another crazy theory:

Muriance will become good and doesn’t want to steal any crystal again.

Flag Post

There is a Miasma Crystal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clane:

There is a Miasma Crystal.

There could be. ;)

Theory: There is a Miasma/Miasmal Crystal.

Flag Post

Crazy theory: Mardek’s dad is from one of the worlds controled by the GDM

Flag Post

Crazy Theory: The Violet crystal isn’t Fig Element, It’s Thauma Element. Violet is closer to the Thauma color than the Fig.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exar_Kun:

Crazy Theory: The Violet crystal is Fig Element, It’s Thauma Element. Violet is closer to the Thauma color than the Fig.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

I really don’t see how the VC looks more blue than purple. Especially considering how the VC is always seen in a darkish room, whick would make the color slightly darker than it normally is anyway.

Flag Post

Crazy Theory: Enki is from Nineveh.
Crazy Theory: Emela prefers Deugan to Mardek. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimbarn:

Crazy Theory: Enki is from Nineveh.
Crazy Theory: Emela prefers Deugan to Mardek. :(

Why, those so-called “theories” are nowhere near reality! I mean, Enki is obviously from Anshar (didn’t his single eye give it away?!), and Emela obviously prefers Steele (I mean, he’s YALORT’s gift to women!!)!!

Flag Post

A really crazy theories:Animus is karnos soul

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

You mean the Annihilator’s soul? Cuz that’s my theory.

Flag Post

That’s not a CRAZY THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the truth.

VERY CRAZY THEORY: The next chapter will be the end of the whole game. (Yes, I know, that’s not cool at all!)

Also, about the VC’s element: see the EveningStar description. It says something like: “… a gemstone from a rock fallen from the sky.”
EveningStars are Thauma-elemental.

And NOBODY said that EveningStars wasn’t fragments of the VC. So I guess the Violet Crystal is just Thauma-elemental.

Flag Post

VERY CRAZY THEORY: The next chapter will be the end of the whole game. (Yes, I know, that’s not cool at all!)

Very normal and expectable theory: There will be no next chapter.

Flag Post

Also, about the VC’s element: see the EveningStar description. It says something like: “… a gemstone from a rock fallen from the sky.”

And NOBODY said that EveningStars wasn’t fragments of the VC. So I guess the Violet Crystal is just Thauma-elemental.

Thank you aimbarn =)
Also…. CRAZIER THEORY ALERT

Melchior will be the toughest fight in the whole series.

Flag Post

Melchior will be the toughest fight in the whole series.

I totally suspect Mugbert to gang up on Mardek once more, but only once he’s in some kind of weakened state, and using all kind of abilities to weaken him off more, being the hardest fight in the series!

Flag Post

CRAZY THEORY : The VC was send by Yalort and he will be the final boss battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exar_Kun:

Why you little said that it was MYSKYBLUECAP posted THAT!!!!!!!

</humor> :D