Flag Post

Crazy Theroy
Mardek will not Fight Gaspar but Sharlia will Solo Him

PAEG CLAIM

Flag Post

Crazy Theories

MARDEK 4 will be a rpg/rts/fps/tower defense

Flag Post

1- The location of the aether crystal is down at the deepest zone of the warp zone, where people warp always. the warp zone is the ocean that separes the continents. below a dream circle helps you.
2- in Ch.5 Rohoph will be gone mad and liberates moric’s, qualna’s and gaspar’s soul jewel in the respective temples. moric’s soul, gaspar’s soul and qualna’s soul transfer it’s soul to the respective dead guardians.
3- Also in Ch.5 Solaar will open way to the ship and revive rohoph.
4- ALSO IN Ch.5 Meraeador will repair the ship, and calls the “Repair Pros” of Anshar to do it.
5- Also in Ch.5 it kills everyone to destroy the crystal. HP: Balthazar=111000; Anu=167000; Melchior=95000; Zombie EG=64000; Zombie AG= 22000; Zombie FG=66000
6- it will not last until Ch.8.

Flag Post

7- The rock that falled isn’t the one who Mardek gave to Vudu. it is fake. it may be similar to the violet crystal.

Flag Post

Enki is inside the violet crystal somehow….
Theory

Flag Post

Crazy Theory: currently the couples are Mardek+Elwyen (I think they’ll make up), Emela+Deugan (for a very short time), Donovan+Sharla, and what appears to be Meraedor+Gloria (just look at them holding that book together). So….
Zach x Vehrn, maybe? S’slenck x Solaar? Baron von Doomkill x Deena?

Another, even crazier theory: the world’s saviours show up again.

Flag Post

Crazy Theory?: Belfan is the only planet in all of the Figverse with an Aether Crystal, forming the core of the planet, which somehow causes the mysterious gravity that Rohoph mentions a few times. Because Aether and Fig are opposites, when Rohoph gets a bit too assholish, the party goes to the Aether Crystal which somehow cleanses the taint of the Violet Crystal, which is presumably the Fig Crystal, from within him and Rohoph will then go about attempting to save the remaining members of the Governance de Magi by somehow or other bringing them to the Aether Crystal. Then the thing inside the Violet Crystal gets pissed and attempts to destroy the Aether Crystal, which responds in kind, possibly granting the party power during their battle with it.

Flag Post

that actually makes sense

Flag Post
Originally posted by charcharmunro:

Crazy Theory?: Belfan is the only planet in all of the Figverse with an Aether Crystal, forming the core of the planet, which somehow causes the mysterious gravity that Rohoph mentions a few times. Because Aether and Fig are opposites, when Rohoph gets a bit too assholish, the party goes to the Aether Crystal which somehow cleanses the taint of the Violet Crystal, which is presumably the Fig Crystal, from within him and Rohoph will then go about attempting to save the remaining members of the Governance de Magi by somehow or other bringing them to the Aether Crystal. Then the thing inside the Violet Crystal gets pissed and attempts to destroy the Aether Crystal, which responds in kind, possibly granting the party power during their battle with it.

What’s crazy about this? I think it makes complete sense.

Flag Post

Except for the fact that Aether and Fig are not opposites…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ashykun:

Crazy Theory: currently the couples are Mardek+Elwyen (I think they’ll make up), Emela+Deugan (for a very short time), Donovan+Sharla, and what appears to be Meraedor+Gloria (just look at them holding that book together). So….
Zach x Vehrn, maybe? S’slenck x Solaar? Baron von Doomkill x Deena?

Another, even crazier theory: the world’s saviours show up again.

Hej,
I even think the saviours will be playable at some point (I mean more than one fight at the end of chapter 3).

Flag Post

I would certainly love to play Vennie and Aalia, as they are classes largely not available yet. I understand Mardek can heal and provide shields, but he’s also a fighter. We don’t have a rogue at all. Vennie could be great for putting status effects on your enemies.

Flag Post

Hej,
I think vennie and bernhard, not aalia, who got just boring healing spells like mardek, or bartholio who has skills similar to Deugan (who will be back at some point, surely). Though it’s also good that you can share some weapons between the guys to exchange skills.

Flag Post

All four of them only have basic skills (I’d call them spells, but that’s only for casters), because they’re enemies. An all-around healer with many protective and boosting spells would certainly be a nice addition. Aalia and Bartholio would get many additional skills/reactions from the weapons you’ve gathered in the previous chapters (counted from the chapter you’d get them as allies, though I’m guessing you’ll battle them more in the future), but Vennie and Bernard wouldn’t, unless you get another old guy with walking sticks and a rogue.

Flag Post

Hej,
But if they are playable, you know that you’ll just find items for them, at least 3 or 4 weapons each, and specific skills through new armors and such, some of them only for their kinda skills.