I can't activate Legion

17 posts

Flag Post

I have the three items (silver cord, wretched skull, crystal rose), but still I can’t activate Legion. I am pressing ‘x’ to speak with him, but it doesn’t work.

Is there a defect in the game? Or does anybody what to do?

P.S. I play it on Fighunter

Flag Post

Are you sure you have Gloria and Meraeador in your party when you are trying to activate Legion?

Flag Post

i have, but it still doesn’t work

Flag Post

Maybe you should try it with 4 party member instead of 3 if you do that. the 4th character can be anyone who you want but i did it with Mardek, Gloria,Meraeador and Elwyen.

Flag Post

thanks i will try that

Flag Post

it doesn’t work

Flag Post

sorry but i cant help you out anymore then :\ goodluck with getting legion.

Flag Post

Thanks

Flag Post

You need the book too.

Flag Post

wich book?

Flag Post

The Necromantic Tome from Saul.

Flag Post

thank you

Flag Post

where do you get the crystal rose? I have looked but I can’t find it

Flag Post

You can find the crystal rose in a cave in the water temple and to have the crystal rose you must defeat the master stone.The master stone can be found in that cave.Good luck.

Flag Post

thanks have him now, but what skills can he learn?

Flag Post
Originally posted by takeshi9162:

thanks have him now, but what skills can he learn?

LINK!

EDIT: Happy Johnny will only use 1000 Needles if Legion’s health is below 20%. Centaur (Male) will only use revenge strike if the Centaur’s taken around 50% of his max health. Blue Soul, I-Orb, and Black Eye will only use Sombre Tears if Legion is Berserked (I’d recommend having Legion Rage Chord itself). Golem and Mythril Golem will only use Heavy Blow if Legion is below 25% health. Only an Air Temperance will teach Legion Thunderstorm. Hope this Helps!

Flag Post

I can’t seem to find saul whats up?