Sin Strike?

7 posts

Flag Post

So I got the skill “Sin Strike” for Zach from an armor I bought in Aeropolis. It states that the damage is based on number of foes Zach has slain. I wonder how it exactly works, as in a fight, it damaged 83. Then Zach killed an enemy with a normal attack (damaging normal) and damaged 84. Do I have to kill them with sin strike? Is it only in that fight? Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

It deals damage based on the number of people he kills in total. It doesn’t matter how he kills them. You can check how many people he killed by going to the characters tab in the pause menu and hitting left and right. There are several pages of information on each character. It also shows how many times each player has fallen in combat.

Flag Post

Oh, so it’s kind of an attack you can farm, thanks for the information!

Flag Post

More importantly, you can use Crescendo Strike to help in the grinding process, since it “snowballs”

Flag Post

Hej,
Hope we will use Zach in #4 cause it’s really handy to have a very strong dark attack like his.
Well if #4 is ever released. :/ (seems a very long way)

Flag Post

I recommend you to use Elwyen along with Zach. Her Ballad of Ballance enables him to attack all enemies at once. It’ll be really effective especially when you’re in Tained Ghetto, since his soul element is air and most of the monsters’ element are earth.
Also, this will give you many battles, so you can learn many passive skills while making Sin Strike stronger.

Tip: My Zach (Lv 31) deals about 1.1k damages on Furry Biter (0DF, 0% resist dark). Also, on Chrysophage (0DF, -100% resist dark), he deals about 5k damage.

Hope my comment is useful for you. Good Luck ;)

Flag Post

Hej,
I used elwyen + Zach to kill a lot of thugs, and I’m not sure how many, since I noticed it resets after 1000.
Also how do you think I did 9999 dark damage ? :p