Which stole is the best?

11 posts

Flag Post

I can either give the azure stole +6, the scarlet stole +6 or the Green stole +6 to Solarr. Which one should I give to xer?

Flag Post

I equip the Azure Stole +6 on any mages or magic users (which includes Meraeador) because SPR boosts not only the characters’ MP capacity, but also their magic attack power. I don’t find Solaar’s magic attack power to be particularly impressive, so Azure Stole it is.

Flag Post

Solarr main offensive are magic attacks not physical so the Azure stole would be better, but I recommend learn HP+10 or HP+20 or VIT+1or VIT+2 or VIT+3 because xe doesn’t have too much HP

Flag Post

Hmmm… for each of the characters…

Mardek: He has rather high HP so he doesn’t need any green stoles You can arguee for either the scarlet (to increase his attack power), or azure (to increase his heals)

Donovan,Sharla: Azure is probably best.

Ss’lenck: He has high HP and a high natural strength, as well as a high attack weapon type. He doesn’t really need a stole (what he needs are those boots that increase agility by 10.)

Solaar: Either green to boost that HP, or azure to make those light attack spells even more powerful. For a laugh, equip the steel stole, and then cast astral form. Solaar will then proceed to ABSORB PHYSICAL ATTACKS.

Elwyen: I guess azure, since she can use her songs rather effectively with high spr?

Gloria: azure, definitely. It’ll also increase the defense boost that barkskin gives.

Meraeador: I honestly haven’t considered using him as much of an attacker. The way I used him didn’t really need stats… I suppose you pick whatever stole is best for what inventions you give him, and if you want him to be defensive, then give him a green stole?

Zach: Scarlet. As if Crescendo Slash wasn’t enough of a snowball!

Vehrn: You can either give him a scarlet stole (since a lot of his attacks are physical), or an azure stole (His “Smite +” and “Smite X” attack reactions work off his SPR stat.. And also his level, in Smite +’s case. Even back in chapter 2, that was over 100 extra damage every single hit, as he gained levels!)

Flag Post

I use Solaar,Sslen’ck and Legion where all except Solaar focus on attacking i give Solaar green stole +6 and if xe has spirit graft you wont need a azure stole

Flag Post

I don’t think Mardek would need azure depending on his level so scarlet for him.Why equip anyone besides Solaar with any of the stoles anyway?

Flag Post

The Mythril Platemail is a better option for Mardek, stoles are for other kind of caracters

Flag Post

Agreed.

Flag Post

Well,

I would use the Green stole in Solaar, because xe doesn´t need more Mp and he has low Hp, so if you can give him like, the double of his natural Hp, it’s ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TARDIS:

Hmmm… for each of the characters…

Mardek: He has rather high HP so he doesn’t need any green stoles You can arguee for either the scarlet (to increase his attack power), or azure (to increase his heals)

Donovan,Sharla: Azure is probably best.

Ss’lenck: He has high HP and a high natural strength, as well as a high attack weapon type. He doesn’t really need a stole (what he needs are those boots that increase agility by 10.)

Solaar: Either green to boost that HP, or azure to make those light attack spells even more powerful. For a laugh, equip the steel stole, and then cast astral form. Solaar will then proceed to ABSORB PHYSICAL ATTACKS.

Elwyen: I guess azure, since she can use her songs rather effectively with high spr?

Gloria: azure, definitely. It’ll also increase the defense boost that barkskin gives.

Meraeador: I honestly haven’t considered using him as much of an attacker. The way I used him didn’t really need stats… I suppose you pick whatever stole is best for what inventions you give him, and if you want him to be defensive, then give him a green stole?

Zach: Scarlet. As if Crescendo Slash wasn’t enough of a snowball!

Vehrn: You can either give him a scarlet stole (since a lot of his attacks are physical), or an azure stole (His “Smite +” and “Smite X” attack reactions work off his SPR stat.. And also his level, in Smite +’s case. Even back in chapter 2, that was over 100 extra damage every single hit, as he gained levels!)

I found out the Steel Stole thing by accident. Definitely the best chouce for Solaar.

Flag Post

I think Vit Stole is overall better for Solaar…. physical attacks are irrelevant and infrequent after a certain point in the game. Also I dont recommend going into Astral Form for normal battles, there are many enemies which use Dark attacks.