Beating The Security Demon

6 posts

Flag Post

I really really want to try to do this. I need something that causes poison. Does anyone know an item or a move that has a high chance of causing poison?

Flag Post

You could try the noxious bomb item. However, there are much better methods than just poisoning the demon and hoping for it to die. Here is a link to Darthkitty’s soloing guides in the Mardek forums. There are several different strategies there, and the security demon one worked for me.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/53-mardek-rpg-chapter-3/topics/118589-soloing-guides

PS: Try not to get discouraged if the demon actually hits you with death. Just go back and try again.

Flag Post

Simplest way is to poison the thing and wait for it to die, but if the poison wears off or if it kills ya…..
I say, bring Null Dark, Null Light, Null Air, enough poisons and a Legion with Fig Gemsplosion or Aether Soulstone Gemsplosion.
Wait till he runs outta MP….deal some damage in between.
(P.S.: Using Black Hat for Dark defence, 2 moonstones for Light, one Steel Stole for Physical and one Wing Shield for Air [Partial], you might beat him, using Verhn, Legion and Mardek. The third chap is upto you. Make sure to apply DMG% defense, Degeneration 10%, most DMG% attack, Resist DARK, LIGHT -50%, Air -50%, etc, ie: all you need to defend against dark, light and air.)
Mardek can NullDark and Light.
If you want, take Sharla for NullAir.
Verhn must use Cursed Blade, Cursed Beret, Steel Stole and 2 Moonstone Rings. With this kind of resistance, all you have to worry about is Air.
Avoid Air or Light attacks, try to use Mardek and Verhn with BloodSword and Cursed Blade respectively. If all of Verhn’s Attack reactions are active, you’ll get a battle worth seeing.
Noxious Bomb ALWAYS causes poison unless target has resistance to it.
Poison won’t be completely effective unless the Demon’s Regen is destroyed.

Flag Post

Solaar’s Viper Claw (it’s found in the Life/Dreamwood) can Poison enemies.

Flag Post

Couldn’t it be as simple to use curse from Legion and then use Solaar’s viper claw like Arep said to poison him? Or is their something I’m missing about how curses work?
Edit: Turns out Curse doesn’t seem to work on Security Demon for whatever reason. Oh well.

Flag Post

Security Demon has a 100% resistance to curse. Of course it doesn’t work on him.