How to finish the World Saviours EXTRA QUICK

12 posts

Flag Post

(i´m portuguese, so my english is not perfect)

1. With Gloria in your party, go to her cauldron in Canonia. There is the recipe for the Zombie Juice.

2. Then go to Saul´s house, and fight some monsters until you get the ingredients.
You´ll also need bat wings (try the Gem Mines to get them fighting leech bats).

3. When the battle with World Saviours comes in Fire Temple, turn at least 3 of them in Zombies dropping the Zombie Juice on them.

4. They will atack them selves until they all die.

Flag Post

Not bad! I never thought about using zombie juice on them. Good job:)

Flag Post

Except that for enemies, Zombie Juice only makes them take damage from healing. They can still control themselves.

Flag Post

yeah, and you can’t use it in someone with 100%resistance to zombification. but the WS don´t have that

Flag Post

Confusion still works, though. So you can just Heal them and hope that one of them physically attacks Bernard.

Flag Post

Well Zombie Juice is a great strategy for Qualna too u can mardek invicible to the elements and use the juice on the clones and heal them to death

Flag Post

A very good thing is that Zombie Juice doesn´t finish, you can always get the ingredients.

Flag Post

True…i wonder if Zombie Juice works on the Guardians also?I guess it works on Muriance though.

Flag Post

With Muriance it doesn´t work, but with his bandits it works. I tried to put Muriance on zombie and then repaired he has 100% resistance to zombification.

Flag Post

Well i used Sslen’ck in Earth Temple with his strongest weapon which seems to be one of the easiest strongets weapons to obtain and you can get it before getting the gold ticket of the warport so i used Fire Stream and then took an offensive Approach i use Solaar,Sslen’ck and Legion which is possibly the best offensive party in the game as Sslen’ck can buff his STR and Solaar can buff her’s(i like referring to Solaar as female)and Legion’s and she has all the consumable items and will heal while Mardek keeps attacking too.

Flag Post

Another strategy(but not such so good)is to make Mardek acts before Aalia and use Morality Block on the Saviours which nullifies Mass Shield but it’d be bad to combine that with confusing them because they get a dark null.

Flag Post

Konoro, don´t use that strategy.