I can't kill the Fallen Priest

10 posts

Flag Post

I’ve already kill the Water Guardian, and now I’m going to the Monastery, but the Fallen Priest is above my capacities!

I´m only in level 23, but it wasn´t hard to kill the water Guardian, with some bottles o’acid, but I can´t use items against the Priest. Someone help me PLEASE!

Flag Post

Smite Evil or Divine Glory works wonders against him.

Flag Post

where do I get those skills??

Flag Post

Vehrn learns smite evil from the bronze sword, which can be bought in early weapon shops, and Divine glory, for Vehrn again, come from the Righteous Justice sword, which you get in one of the Paladin chests just before the Fallen high priest.

Flag Post

I equiped Mardek with the bronze sword, but he simply didn´t learn Smite Evil.
Also, I´m in level 23. Do you think I need to level up?

Flag Post

Mardek doesn’t learn it. only Vehrn.

Leveling doesn’t really matter in this game, so I’d say no.

Flag Post

Vehrn is equipped with the Bronze Sword in Chapter 2 when you get him, so unless you gave it to Deugan or Emela, or didn’t play Chapter 2, you should have it.

Solaar also has Solar Flare, but unless he has +100 VIT, he’ll probably die to Dark Claw.

The Fallen Paladin is really easy too, because if Mardek has a Light/Elemental sword, he’ll absorb damage from the Paladin (apart from Counter-attacks).

Flag Post

Remember to use Morality block. Its very useful in this fight.

Flag Post

another easy way to kill fallen paladin is to use legion’s spirit nova. Paladin’s have a huge weakness to it and it does ~5k damage to them (out of 6k hp)

Flag Post

Tbh I found the paladins in the chests to be way harder than the Priest itself. At one point I had all my party dead with just Mardek absorbing their attacks (after I made the silly mistake of equipping him with the bloodsucking sword). I don’t remember how I got out of that, but afterwards Vehrn just kicked the Priest’s ass proper with his new sword.