Soloing Guardians

5 posts

Flag Post

I have never seen any topic sayin if its possible to solo a guardian what do u think im playin MARDEK again and forgot many stuff but i think its possible to solo the guardians and even the Saviours and Muriance i wont post any strategy yet ill wait for someone to post here.

Flag Post

You might be able to solo the Water Guardian fight with Gloria by having Mardek kill himself at the start of the fight by constantly using Razor Leaf and healing every now and then (water doesn’t really hurt her much, so Inversion is the Water Guardian’s only useful skill). Her steed will constantly silence her, though, so it would make it pretty hard. And you’d be crazy to solo the Saviours and Muriance. Plus, if Legion isn’t in any of the fights, he won’t learn any of the Guardian skills until The King, which is useless because The King is Legion’s final battle anyway.

Flag Post

Soloing the guardians is easy. You only need to add the correct elemental pendant (FirePendant, etc.) and the accompanying skill (M FIRE-50%, etc.) to your setup.

Granted, I did bring Legion to these fights, so that they could learn the multi-target elemental spells, but I didn’t use them to attack, and let them die once they had learned the skills I wanted. Legion’s involvement might have skewed my results, but if it did, it didn’t have too huge of an effect.

Flag Post

I know its possible to solo the worlds saviors. By the time Id managed to get shield and magic shield on Mardek, everyone else was dead. You could just use a Mirrilixer to achieve the same result.

Flag Post

Well,you can get Karnos before fighting any guardians but not Animus neither Arena because that would need defeating the Water Guardian first.Anyone can solo a Guardian by bringing the correct attack item but some wouldn’t need it.Zach can use a Rainbow Juice and effectively Coup de Grace any Guardian he can also use Immoral Injustice in 3 Saviours and he can probably solo Muriance too since he’s easier than the Saviours,just have a Steel Stole,Air Absorb and Sleep Immunity.Sharla can poison with physical attack and heal herself,guess it’s easy for her and Donovan,well i guess you should equip him with Obelisk since it’s physical elemental i think and has higher Atk and have him use Strength Boost then attack,or use correct attack item as i said before.Well,that’s what i can say for now.