Very very strange

6 posts

Flag Post

wELL,
Today morning I played a lot of Mardek 3. Then right now I was playing Deliverance, and reading some posts about Mardek3, and then I use to play Mardek 3 and all my process was gone.

I was like dying but I have saved my game in another slot just some hours ago, so I didn´t lost anything.

But what if it happens next time and I lose my entire progress?

HELP PLEASE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joanacnsa:

wELL,
Today morning I played a lot of Mardek 3. Then right now I was playing Deliverance, and reading some posts about Mardek3, and then I use to play Mardek 3 and all my process was gone.

I was like dying but I have saved my game in another slot just some hours ago, so I didn´t lost anything.

But what if it happens next time and I lose my entire progress?

HELP PLEASE.

It’s happened to me before. What I did was….
SUCKED
IT
UP
AND
REDID
IT

Flag Post
Originally posted by a_pedestrian:

SUCKED
IT
UP
AND
REDID
IT

Reminds me of how on my first playthrough, I somehow didn’t get Karnos’ loot (maybe I just left at the loot screen before taking anything). Since I didn’t have any earlier saves of that game, I simply redid the whole thing back from chapter 1.

Seriously, this game is so good, it’s almost a reward to play it again from the start.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glutox:
Originally posted by a_pedestrian:

SUCKED
IT
UP
AND
REDID
IT

Reminds me of how on my first playthrough, I somehow didn’t get Karnos’ loot (maybe I just left at the loot screen before taking anything). Since I didn’t have any earlier saves of that game, I simply redid the whole thing back from chapter 1.

Seriously, this game is so good, it’s almost a reward to play it again from the start.

Glad to see someone isn’t whining about it and enjoying the replays… >=D

Flag Post

What a_pedestrian said.

Flag Post

You can go get the save file in your computer and make a copy and put it somewhere the chances of it being deleted are low. Then if you lose your saves again, you copy that file and put it back in the folder where it should go. That’s something I’ve been thinking of doing but I always procrastinate. I suppose I’ll go do that now.